没人能阻止你
Who's gonna stop you?
就算你想让那些人
You want to make people say the Pledge of Allegiance
每天早上穿着内衣宣誓效忠
in their underwear every morning?
都没问题
Knock yourself out.
温尼伯女士 你无需向任何人
Ms. Venable, you wouldn't have to answer
请示任何事情
to anybody about anything.
这地方太奇怪了
This place is so strange.
为什么世上最富裕的0.1%的人
Why would the world's wealthiest 0.1%
总喜欢穿法兰绒和巴塔哥尼亚牌
choose to wear so much flannel and Patagonia?
他们认为真正的权力存于低调
They think true power lies in not flaunting theirs.
一群白♥痴♥
Idiots.
希望他们从休闲的骑马和热瑜伽中
Well, I just hope I can pry them away from their
多匀一些时间给我
horseback riding and hot yoga
好让我说服他们给予帮助
long enough to convince them to help me.
你别开玩笑了
You got to be kidding me.
我只是有点紧张
I'm just... I'm nervous.
经历重重困难 你终于来到此地
Against all the odds, you found your way to this place
已经到了实现使命的边缘
and to the brink of fulfilling your destiny.
那些穿着昂贵靴子的人
And those people in there are quaking
正在瑟瑟发抖 因为他们知道
in their overpriced boots because they know they're
将要面对真正伟大的强者
about to come face-to-face with true greatness.
你就是他们在等的人
You're the one they're waiting for.
他们全都奉献出灵魂
They've all pledged their souls
宣誓服务效忠于你和你的父亲
to your father and to serving you.
迫不及待等着你指引道路
And they're starving for you to show them the way.
现在是时候了
It's time for you to do
去完成你来到地球的使命 毁灭它
what you were put on this earth to do: destroy it.
合作社德高望重的成员们
Esteemed members of The Cooperative.
政坛领袖 科技巨人
World leaders, tech giants.
传媒大亨 文化显要
Media moguls and cultural influencers.
你们听到的传闻是真的
The rumors you've heard are true:
我叫迈克尔·朗顿
my name is Michael Langdon
我就是反基♥督♥者
and I am the Antichrist.
人性正处在历史的十字路口
Humanity is at a crossroads.
如今的世界
The world as it is today--
充满贫穷 饥饿 贪婪 还有战争
the poverty, the hunger, the greed and war--
无法再继续维系下去
it's no longer sustainable.
是时候来一场大清洗了
The time has come to wipe the slate clean.
朋友们 天启必须降临
Friends, it's time for the apocalypse.
我理解你们的惶恐不安
I understand your trepidation.
但是请别忘了 你们能有如今的一切
But let me remind you that you are here
都是我父亲赐予的
because of the gifts bestowed upon you by my father.
作为回报 你们奉献了永生的灵魂
In return, you gave him your immortal souls.
你们属于我父亲
He owns you.
自然 你们也属于我
Therefore, I own you.
我们是一体的 我的要求便是他的要求
We speak with one voice and my demands are his.
请你们翻看由我助手提供的
Now, as you'll see from the handy guide
便捷手册 我并不打算
provided by my associate, I do not intend
让你们和家人在末日中死去
to leave you and your families to die.
当炼狱之火吞没平民
When fire rains down on the unwashed masses,
你们和家人将会被安全地转移到
you and your families will be safely squirreled away
一系列奢华的地下避难所
in a network of luxury fallout shelters.
你们已经有了资源
You already have the resources.
你刚刚在新西兰南岛买♥♥下了地皮
You just bought land on New Zealand's South Island.
你拥有一半的波拉波拉岛
You own half of Bora Bora.
你在德克萨斯州农庄地下的地堡
The bunker underneath your ranch in Texas
可以轻易地容纳20人
could easily fit 20 people.
只要一点翻新重建
With a little construction and some retrofitting,
这些地方可以作为完美的前哨站
these sites will make the perfect outposts
来帮助我们共同撑过世界末日
to ride out the end of the world.
交纳一亿美金的费用
And with the admission price of $100 million,
有能力的人才能入住
only the worthy will gain admission.
请翻到第六页 第一章
Turn to page six, section one.
前哨建设
"Outpost Construction."
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表