Not eating people is of the first rank.
我不管这是什么
I don't care what it is.
太好吃了
It's absolutely divine.
都是纤维
And it's full of fiber.
我会把你们的都吃了
I'm going to finish every drop.
你是魔鬼
You're a monster.
你怎么吃的下去的 你知道是什么
How could you keep eating? You knew what it was.
是鸡肉 安德烈
It was chicken, Andre.
可口的白肉鸡肉
Delicious white-meat chicken.
你是食人族
You're a cannibal.
-你们都是 -想想看
- You're all cannibals! - Think about it.
她也吃了
She ate it, too.
斯图已经被污染了
Stu was contaminated.
为什么温尼伯会吃被辐射的肉
Why would Venable eat irradiated meat?
是的
That's right.
她为什么要毒害我们
Why would she feed us poison?
她的任务就是让我们活着
The whole reason she is here is to keep us alive.
那他的尸体在哪儿
But where's his body, then?
我想看看他 我要看斯图
I want to see it. I want to see Stu!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
仔细听
Just listen.
-我什么都没听见 -那就对了
- I don't hear anything. - Exactly.
歌♥停了
The song stopped.
整整两周都是同一首歌♥
It's been the same song for two straight weeks.
为什么突然换歌♥了
Why would they suddenly change it?
你们没懂吗 这是一条消息
Don't you get it?! It's a message!
*要一直向往光明*
*Let's keep on looking for the light*
合作社是想告诉我们些什么
The Cooperative is trying to tell us something!
他们在说 "坚持住 我们来了"
They're saying, "Hang on. We're coming for you."
我们会得救的
We're gonna be rescued.
是的 合作社来救我们了
Yes, The Cooperative is coming for us.
哈利路亚
Halle-fucking-lujah!
马洛里
Mallory...
是时候吃些人了
Maybe it's time to eat somebody.
比如一支胳膊
Or just, like, an arm.
那首歌♥他说对了
He was right about the song.
在清晨过后
There was a morning after.
跟之前的早晨一样
It just looked exactly like the previous morning.
我们没有获救 也没有人来
We weren't rescued, and no one ever came.
但是核辐射的冬天来了
But nuclear winter came,
它杀死了爆♥炸♥后存活的所有生命
and it finished off anything the bombs had left alive.
世界变的更冷了
The world got colder,
更致命了
deadlier.
但就算在这次死亡中
But even in all of this death,
也孕育了新的东西
something was born.
就如同这个房♥间里的所有东西
Like everything in this place,
为了安全起见
we had to ration one kiss per week,
我们每周只能接吻一次
just to be safe.
尽管我们不能
And though we couldn't be together
随意地结合
in every way that we wanted,
这也足以让我们免于死亡
it was enough to keep us from dying inside,
如同我们身边的所有人
like everyone else around us.
我有些话要说
I have an announcement.
这将是我们最后的早餐
This will be our last breakfast.
我们现在每天只吃一餐
We're cutting back to one meal a day.
你开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
一种有效的节食方法
An effective dieting technique.
饿死也很有效的
Yeah, so is starving to death!
我们就吃半块怎么能活下去
How are we supposed to survive on half a cube?
这不是最理想的 也不是不可能
It's not optimal, but also not impossible.
不管怎么样 我们都没有选择
Either way, we have no choice.
如果我们还想继续吃的话
Not if we want to keep eating at all.
我不能再这样了
I fucking can't do this anymore!
只有面对逆境
We don't know how strong we are
我们才知道自己有多强大
until we have to face adversity.
这可能是我们所有人成长的机会
This could be an opportunity for all of us to grow.
别再撒播你在节目中说的大话了
Finish that bumper sticker shit you used to say on your show,
我现在就能把这把叉子插♥进♥你脖子
and I'm strong enough to shove this fork in your neck!
冷静一下
Oh, calm down.
这所有的一切
What is the point
有什么意义 饥饿
of all of this? Starving,
互相残杀 枪杀
killing each other, getting shot?
我们只是在等着看自己是怎么死的
All we're doing is waiting around to find out how we die.
我提议我们应该冲出去
I say we take our chances outside.
她是对的 我们要离开这里
She's right. We have to get out of here.
哪儿也不能去
Nobody's going anywhere.
你能做什么
What are you gonna do?!
杀了我们所有人
Shoot us all? Huh?!
你能干什么
What are you gonna do?
是边界警告 有个缺口
Perimeter alert. There's been a breach.
探员:迈克尔·朗顿
我找温尼伯女士
I need to speak to Ms. Venable.
好的 朗顿先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Langdon.
看好我的马
Tend to the animals.
威廉明娜·温尼伯
Wilhemina Venable.
这里我负责
I'm in charge here.
当然是你
Of course you are.
听起来你不相信我
You don't sound like you believe me.
怎么会
Why wouldn't I?
看起来你做的不错
Seems like you've done a wonderful job.
围墙依然挺立
The walls are still standing.
你的人也健康的活着
Your people are alive and healthy.
这是
Which is...
相当
quite a feat...
了不起的
...considering.
了不起
Considering?
三个前哨已经被占领
That three more Outposts have been overrun,
剩下的三个撑不过今年
and the remaining three won't last through the year.
你为什么在这儿
Why are you here?
因为同样的事发生在你身上
Because it's only a matter of time
只是时间问题了
before the same thing happens to you.
好消息是 又会有个设施
The good news is, there's another facility,
一个避难所
a sanctuary.
这个是完全牢不可破的
This one's completely impregnable
有足够的物资可以支撑十年之久
and stocked with enough supplies to last a decade.
你负责带我们过去
You're here to take us there.
我被派来评估这里的人
I've been assigned to evaluate the people here
挑选最值得生存的人
and select the ones most worthy of survival.
我能带走你们所有人 或者一个都不带
I could take all of you... or none of you.
带走那些能活下来的
Those who make it live.
而没活下来的
Those who don't...
就会像我的马一样
...end up like my horses.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表