给我赶紧过来 快点
Just get here. Hurry!
好吧 我现在跑过来
All right, look. I'm running.
我十分钟内到 一定要等我
I will be there in ten. Wait for me.
看起来情况不妙
This doesn't look good.
老天 布洛克 他们过来了
Oh, my God. Brock, they're coming.
人们要来抢这架飞机
People are coming for the plane.
可可
Coco!
再不上来就没机会了
It's now or never.
布洛克 还记得我们之间的约定吗
Brock, do you remember the contract that we had with each other?
不不不 别提那个 宝贝
No, no, no. Don't go there, babe.
无论何时
Uh, at any time,
我们可以单方面
we can unilaterally release each other
解除彼此的一夫一妻制义务
from our monogamous obligations.
你现在可以自♥由♥地去寻找新欢了
You are now free to see other people.
不不不 可可
No, no, no, Coco!
别把我留在圣莫尼卡
Do not leave me in fucking Santa Monica.
走 赶紧上飞机
Go! Get on the plane now.
天啊
Holy shit.
你这个婊♥子♥
You bitch!
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
你♥爸♥爸没有告诉你吗
Didn't your dad tell you?
我去问问
I'll find out.
-驾驶室没人 -什么
- There's nobody there. - What?!
没有空乘吗
No stewardess?
看来我点不了水果拼盘了
I guess I won't be ordering the fresh-cut fruit, huh?
第八季 第一集
老爸到底在哪 都快三点了
Where the hell is Dad? It's almost 3:00.
我希望录取结果出来时他能到家
I want him to be here when we find out.
不管结果怎样
Whatever happens,
你寒窗苦读了三年
you just worked your butt off for three years.
的确
I did.
现在 如果他们有眼无珠
Now, if they can't see how wonderful you are,
那就是他们的损失
you know what? It's their loss.
你注定要成就一番事业 蒂米
Yeah. You're destined for great things, Timmy.
-三点了 -好吧 好吧
-It's 3:00. - All right, all right.
我来们看一下吧 来来来
Let's check. Come on. Come on, come on.
我被录取了
I got in.
-我就知道 -我被录取了
-I knew it. - I got in!
我就知道
I knew it.
真好
Oh, yes!
-恭喜 -感谢上帝
- Congratulations. - Oh, thank God.
录取了 录取了
UCLA! UCLA! UCLA!
我手♥机♥也在响
Yeah, I'm buzzing, too.
-爸爸 你错过了 -亲爱的
- Dad, you missed it. - Honey?
-你们看新闻了吗 -没有
- Haven't you been watching the news? - No.
发生什么了
What's going on?
第三次世界大战
It's World War III.
-什么 -香港
- What? - Hong Kong,
伦敦 波罗的海多地和莫斯科
London, numerous sites in the Baltics and Moscow
已经被战略核导弹袭击并摧毁
have all been hit and destroyed by nuclear ICBMs.
-他不是认真的 对吧 -是的
- He's not serious, right? - No.
-情况就是这样 女士先生们 -是的
This is it, ladies and gentlemen. - No.
很难相信这都是真的
I can't believe we actually did it.
我们刚收到疏散通知
We have just been notified to evacuate.
什么
What?
我没有办法赶回家了
I'm not gonna make it home.
如果我的孩子在看节目
So if my children are watching this,
爸爸非常爱...
Daddy lo...
肯定有我们能去的地方
Well, I mean, there has to be someplace we can go.
肯定有其他人的地下室
There's got to be somebody's, uh, basement
或者我们可以去的地方
or someplace that we can go.
-或者某些... 不 -我不知道
- Something. No. - I don't know.
-我不知道 -我们必须得去个地方
- I don't know. I don't know. - We have to go somewhere.
-这是... 这是要干什么 -回来
- What is... what is this? - Get back.
什么情况
What's going on?
蒂莫西·坎贝尔
Timothy Campbell?
-是的 -现在你需要和我们一起
- Yeah. - You need to come with us now.
你们是谁
Who are you?
你的儿子已被合作社选中
Your son has been selected by The Cooperative.
我们为他准备了一个安全的地方
We have a location prepared for him where he'll be safe.
"被选中" 是什么意思
What do you mean "Selected"?
你儿子具有特殊的遗传结构
Your son's exceptional genetic makeup
使得他成为了首要候选人
makes him a prime candidate.
做什么的首要候选人
Prime candidate to do what?
幸存者
Survive.
你怎么知道我的基因构成
How do you know my genetic makeup?
你曾把你的DNA提交给了一个寻祖动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站
You submitted your DNA to an ancestry Web site.
你必须相信我 先生
You have to believe me, sir.
我们是你儿子能活过灾难的唯一机会
We're the only chance your son has to live through this.
那我的家人怎么办
What about my family?
我们只是为你而来的
We're only here for you.
那我不会去的
Then I'm not going.
恕我们无法同意
We can't accept that.
-什么 -不 不 不
- What? - No, no. No!
-不 艾德 不 -爸爸 爸爸
- No! Ed. No. - Dad? Dad?
-不 不 -放开我 爸爸 想想办法
- No. No. - Get off me! Dad, do something!
别让他们带我走
Don't let 'em take me!
和弟弟 妈妈说再见吧
Say good-bye to your brother and your mother.
不 不 如果你能带走蒂莫西的话
No. No. no, no. If you can take Timothy,
为什么不也带爱德华走
then why don't you take Edward, too?
他们不一样
They're not identical.
-走吧 -不
- Come on. - No.
不 不
No. No!
你必须得走
You have to go.
你得告诉我我在哪 我有权知道
You have to tell me where I am. I have rights.
不 你无权知道
No, you don't.
在这里你会是安全的
You'll be safe here.
冷静点
Calm down.
没关系的
It's okay.
我叫艾米丽
I'm Emily.
我叫蒂莫西
Timothy.
你在这里待多久了
How long have you been here?
我不知道
I don't know.
两个穿黑衣服的人
Two guys dressed in black
把我从睡梦中叫醒 塞进了一辆车里
woke me from a dead sleep, put me in a car
然后把我带到了这里
and brought me to this room.
他们对你也是一样的说辞吗
They tell you the same thing they told me?
是在什么家谱动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上找到你的
Found you on some ancestry Web site?
他们什么都没跟我说
They didn't tell me shit.
也没必要说 他们是在监狱找到我的
Didn't have to. They found me in jail.
我因在校园里抗♥议♥而被捕
I got arrested for protesting on campus.
他们是从你的医生或是别人那拿到你的血检结果的
They got your blood tests from your doctor or whatever.
在数据库里查找一番
Ran it through a database.
你的DNA里有他们想要的东西
There's something in your DNA that they want.
我的家人
My family.
这不是真的 这不是...
This isn't happening. It's not...
这不是... 这不是真的
This isn't... It's not real.
不是真的 不是 不是
It's not. It's not. It's not.
他们肯定没事的 没事的 没事的
I think they're okay. They're okay. They're okay.
我们要带你们去一个
We're taking you to an outpost equipped
长♥期♥驻扎的前哨基地
for long-term habitation.
这是全世界十所中的一所
It's one of ten around the world,
每一个都建造在原子尘散落最小的地方
each constructed in minimal fallout zones.
那里有其他人吗
Are there other people there?
有和你一样的 也有买♥♥得起票的人
Others like you, and those who can afford to purchase a ticket.
有钱人
Rich people.
-怪不得 -他们付的钱
- Of course. - The money they paid
用来资助这次行动
helped finance this operation.
穿上
Put these on.
抱歉
Sorry.
求你了 这不是她的错
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表