Let me be as clear as I know how to be.
即使地球上只剩你一个男人了 我也不会上你
I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last man on Earth,
而你几乎已经快是最后一个男人了
and you almost are.
并不是因为你的身材不吸引人
It's not because you're not physically attractive.
而是你很贱
It's your neediness.
你拼命地想被注意到 想被爱
Your desperation to be seen and loved.
你想被填满的洞不在你脸上或屁♥股♥上
The hole you need filled isn't in your face or your ass.
而在你心里
It's in your heart.
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
我知道为什么你奶奶嫌弃你了
I can see why your grandmother is disgusted by you.
你根本不了解我奶奶
You don't know anything about my nana.
要不然她为什么举报你
Why else would she report you?
让她们对你做出这种事
Make them do this to you.
我确信她希望这些人能把你和她从痛苦中
I'm sure she hoped they would put you out of your misery...
解救出来
and hers.
一派胡言
That's bullshit.
因为她 你现在离死不远了
She's the reason you're staring at a death sentence.
她愿意做任何事情来提高她
She would do anything to increase her slim odds
离开这里的可能性
of getting out of here.
她从骨子里恨你
You know she hates your guts.
你骗人
You're a liar.
是吗
Am I?
或许你应该亲自和她聊一聊
Perhaps you should go and talk to her about it yourself, then.
这首歌♥真让人难过
This song makes me so melancholy.
这歌♥被用在《哈迪男孩》的特别集里
They used it in a very special Hardy Boys episode
那集里哈迪男孩的女朋友死了
where one of the Hardy Boys' girlfriends dies.
记不得是哪个了
Can't remember which one.
我可喜欢肖恩·卡西迪了
I had the biggest crush on Shaun Cassidy.
怀念懵懂无知的时光啊
Innocent times.
无聊的时光
Boring times.
《哈迪男孩》是非常火的一部电视剧
The Hardy Boys was a very popular program.
当然是了 当时电视只有三个台啊
Yeah, of course it was. You only had three networks.
你知道吗 这就是为什么这样的生活
You know what, this is exactly why
对我们年轻人来说比你们老年人更难受
this is so much harder on us youth than it is for you geriatrics.
曾经在你的生活中
You're used to only having
只有两三件事可以做
two or three lame things in your life,
比如说看电视 喝咖啡
like TV networks, uh, ways to drink coffee,
单一的性取向
sexual orientations.
马洛里 帮我表达我的意思
Mallory, help me with this, please.
就像狗的品种
Dog breeds.
光博美就有10多种
We had at least ten different Pomeranians to choose from.
你们竟然能忍♥受喝自来水
And you guys were cool with drinking tap water.
我们的选择好多好多
We had so many options for everything.
比如说牙线 空气清新剂
Dental floss, air fresheners.
我们不能吃个汉堡凑合一下
We didn't just order a burger--
我们要知道想吃火鸡还是纯素食
we needed to know if we wanted turkey or veggie
或是那些长得像肉的素食
or that meatless kind that bleeds like the real thing.
我们有四个当影星的克里斯
We had at least four Chrises that could star in a movie.
你们有几个
How many did you have?
看到我还活着你一定很惊讶吧 奶奶
Surprised to see me breathing, Nana?
他们一般看到有人交♥配♥就直接枪毙
They usually shoot people for fucking.
你告发我的时候 难道忘了
Or... did you not remember that when you turned me in?
别难过 亲爱的
No hard feelings, darling.
我想活下来 而我唯一能做的就是
I want to live, and the only way to achieve that
除掉阻碍我离开这里的
is to get rid of these ten little Indians who stand
那十个小印第安人
between me and that golden ticket out of here.
我们还在呢
Um, we're sitting right here.
你不能控制自己的性♥欲♥ 这又不是我的错
It's not my fault that you can't control your carnal urges.
你已经活得够久了
You have lived!
而我没有
I... haven't.
不 你活过了
Oh, yes, you have.
在你这30年里 你已经经历了
You have crammed ten lifetimes of failures
十辈子的失败和错误
and screwups into your 30 years!
只有我一个人犯过错吗
Am I the only one who makes mistakes? Hmm?
不 但我总在你身后收拾残局
No. But I'm always the one that has to clean up after you.
让我想想
Let me see.
我花钱送了进了三次戒毒所
Three stints in rehab on my dime.
请大律师让你免于牢狱
Fancy lawyers to keep you out of prison.
因为你扭曲的生活方式
When your grandfather rejected you
你爷爷不认你了 是我收留了你
because of your perverted lifestyle, I took you in.
我又得到了什么
And what did I get back?
你弄垮了两家沙龙
Yes, you went and you bankrupted two salons
对第三家又不闻不问
and then you snorted the third one up your nose.
我才该活下去
I deserve to live.
我是联♥系♥过去和未来的桥梁
I am the bridge between the past and the future.
当那些可怜的幸存者到来时
I mean, when those poor survivors arrive,
他们对文化 音乐和艺术又有多了解
what do they know about culture and music and art?
而我就能告诉他们这一切
And I will be there to tell them all about it.
我一生的价值抵得上50个你
One lifetime of me is worth 50 of yours.
人类可能处于糟糕的状态中
Humanity may be in a sorry state,
但世界值得拥有比你好的人
but it deserves better than you.
几年前我就应该把你扔在电影之家里
I should have put you in that motion picture home years ago.
我唯一想从你那里得到的
The only thing I ever wanted from you
就是关爱和认可
was for you to love me and accept me.
为什么你就不能满足我
Why couldn't you just give me that?
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, darling.
我天生就没有这些
It's just not in my nature.
幸好你说服我带你的奶奶来
Well, it's a good thing you convinced me to bring your nana.
一直都是他们在制定规则
They've been making up rules this entire time
欺骗我们
and lying to us about it.
他们还骗了我们什么
What else have they been lying about?
我们之所以在这儿
Are we what they say we are,
是因为他们说我们拥有完美的DNA
here because of our perfect DNA?
没关系了
It doesn't matter.
我们在干嘛
What are we doing?
做我们一直都应该做的事
What we should have been doing this whole time.
不要
Stop!
即使我是最后一个男人 你不是也不会上我吗
Wouldn't fuck me if I was the last man on Earth?
太让人失望了
This is extremely disappointing.
你们知道接下来应该做什么
You know what has to happen now.
什么都不会发生
Nothing has to happen,
因为我们没有做错
because we haven't done anything wrong.
你们来这时 我就说了规矩
I explained the rules when you arrived.
那是你的规矩
Those are your rules.
合作社根本不在乎我们是否做♥爱♥
The Cooperative doesn't care if we have sex.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
朗顿
Langdon?
他房♥间里有台电脑
He has a goddamn laptop in his room.
是你一直在制定无用的规则
You have been making all these bullshit rules up.
你有病
You're sick.
这个世界遍地散布着
The world is strewn
70亿人的尸体
with the unburied corpses of seven billion people,
而你们只想沉湎淫逸
and all you can think about is fornication?
我还是有病的那个
And I'm the sick one?
带下去 立即惩戒
Get them out of here. Their punishment can't come soon enough.
不 求你了
No, please!
不要
No!
温尼伯疯了
Venable's crazy!
不要
No!
我们警告过你们了 这是你们自找的
We warned you. You brought this on yourselves.
艾米莉 艾米莉 对不起
Emily, Emily, I'm sorry.
执行
Get it done.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表