Great. Now it's broke.
我想和你主管谈谈
I want to talk to your manager.
别 别 别 求你别叫我的主管
No, no, no. Please don't call my manager.
主管 我这边需要个主管
Manager! I need a manager over here.
我是不是认识你啊
Hey, don't I know you?
-你是个演员 -我也会唱点歌♥
-You're an actress. -I sing a little, too.
在这之前我曾经为席琳·迪翁一张
I was working on an album of Celine Dion deep cuts
真爱粉才会喜欢的专辑工作过
before all of this,
但我是因为表演才真正出名的
but yeah, I'm really known for my acting.
你是林赛·罗韩
Lindsay Lohan.
不 我叫麦迪逊·蒙哥马利
No. I'm Madison Montgomery.
你是不是有个双胞胎姐妹
Do you have a twin sister?
没有 但我带了名牌的
No, but I have a fucking name tag.
但在《天生一对》里有两个你
But there were two of you in The Parent Trap.
-对 怎么做到的 -好了 白♥痴♥们
- Yeah, how'd they do that? - Okay, listen up, idiot.
我是多部电视电影的明星
I was the star of multiple TV movies,
在一部迈克·梅尔斯的电影里
and I was up for a very substantial role
也演过关键人物
in a Mike Myers film, so yeah.
那你怎么到这儿工作了
Then why are you working here?
她不是林赛·罗韩
That's not Lindsay Lohan.
是啊 无名小辈罢了
Yeah. She's nobody.
那你呢 你在自己的地狱里都算不上主角
Who are you? Huh? You're not even the star of your own hell.
你就是我永无止境的折磨里一个无名的客串
You're a nameless day player in my eternal suffering.
把14道里的毛巾叠好
Go refold the towels in aisle 14.
我刚刚过来的时候已经叠过了
No, I just... I just did that before I came down here.
快去
Go!
你好啊 麦迪逊
Hello, Madison.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
你和那些人不一样
You're not like the others.
你能看出来 有趣
You can tell? Interesting.
我以为在自己的地狱里
I would think most souls wouldn't have any awareness
人是不会有意识的呢
in their personal hell.
困惑只会徒增折磨罢了
The confusion would only add to the suffering.
我是被阻止的 永远正确
Well, I've always had the curse of being right
永远比其他人知道得多
and knowing more than everyone else,
所以我知道自己在地狱 讽刺吧
so I guess me knowing I'm in hell is ironic or something.
你是谁
Who are you?
我能带你出去
I'm the man who's gonna get you out of here.
好吧
Yeah, right.
代价是什么
What's the catch?
要我给你口吗
Do I have to blow you or something?
不用
No.
好吧
Okay.
那等我们出去了 我能给你口吗
Well, when we get out of here, can I anyway?
你真可口 而我已经很久没有尝过鲜了
You're a snack, and I haven't had a good dicking in forever.
什么鲜都没有
Any dicking, really.
他们有意让所有的按♥摩♥棒♥
And they intentionally make sure all the personal massagers
都脱销了 所以...
are out of stock, so...
见鬼
Damn.
死了还是个贱♥人♥啊
A ho even in the afterlife, huh?
别碰我 贱♥人♥
Get off me, bitch.
真的是你吗 你怎么来了
Is it really you? I mean, how did you get here?
-怎么回事 -好吧...
- What is all of this? - Okay, so...
我死了 被困在一个闹鬼的旅馆里
I was dead and stuck in some haunted hotel
我发誓
or something, and I swear to God,
那的白人真的是最无聊 最烦人的
had the most boring, annoying white people since...
比你还过分 然后这家伙来了
since you, and then this dude came,
让我自♥由♥了 还带我过来接你
and he freed me and brought me down here to get you.
-为什么 -说实话我也不知道
- Why? - Honestly, I don't know.
这一路我都在努力套他的话
I was trying to talk him out of it the whole way here.
我跟他说你是个冷酷无情的大贱♥货♥
I told him that you are a stone cold bitch
这里是最适合你的
and that you're exactly where you belong.
还有事要做
There is work to do.
我需要二位
I need you both.
为了我们的法力吗
For our powers?
不
No.
为了证明一件事
To prove a point.
带我走吧 求你了
Just take me, please.
好吗 无论你需要什么 我都愿意做
Okay? Whatever you need, I will do it.
如果有第二次机会 我保证好好做人
I promise to be so good if I get another chance.
为什么你要做这么蠢的事呢
Now, why would you want to do something silly like that?
科迪莉亚
Cordelia.
车已经好了
The car is ready.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you all right, dear?
我很好
Yes, I'm fine.
这里的空气...
The air in here, it's...
都是不洗澡的男孩的臭味
The fetid stench of unwashed boy.
波旁街闻着都像香奈儿五号♥了
Makes Bourbon Street smell like Chanel No. 5.
我一分钟都忍♥不了了
I can't bear it another minute.
我们该离开这群臭男人
High time we left these mole people
回归文明了
and returned to civilization.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表