Come on, Mallory, please.
拜托 马洛里
Please. Mallory, come on, come on.
看着我 看着我 你能行的
Look at me, look at me. You can do this.
你可以的
You can do this.
你可以的
You can do this.
这不管用啊
It's not working. It...
这不管用 她不够强壮
it's not working. She's not strong enough.
对不起 科迪莉亚
I'm sorry, Cordelia.
没事的 没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
看着我 不不不
Look at me. No, no, no, no, no,
拜托 别睡过去
no, no, no, no, no. Come on, come on.
醒来 醒来
Come on. Come on.
看来我们失败了 亲爱的
It appears as though we're fucked, my dear.
我爱你
I love you.
你认为这将如何结束
How did you think this would end?
预言是必然的
Prophecy is inevitable.
我总会胜利
I was always going to win...
超级女巫女士
Miss Supreme.
靠你自己不行
Not on your own.
你一直以来被牵着手
You've been led by the hand,
被娇惯着
coddled, the entire way.
被你的父亲 男巫们
By your father, the warlocks.
看着你 我没看到一个男人
I look at you and I don't see a man.
我看到的是一个悲伤 恐惧的小男孩
I see a sad, scared little boy
很可悲 因为他用一千枚核弹
so pathetic he couldn't even kill me
都没杀掉我
with a thousand nuclear bombs.
我没想杀掉你
But I never expected to.
你就像蟑螂一样 我知道你会挺过核辐射
Like a cockroach, I knew you'd survive the nuclear fallout.
我希望你这样
I wanted you to.
现在我能很享受地看着你死去
And now I'm gonna have the satisfaction of watching you die,
享受你的失败
knowing you failed.
你还是没明白 对吧
You still don't get it, do you?
就算是现在
Even now.
你认为只有赢或输
You think there's only winning and losing,
胜利或失败
success and failure.
但失败是失去了任何希望的迹象
But failure is when you've lost any semblance of hope.
你会看着我死去
You will get to watch me die,
但你不会感到满足
but you won't find it satisfying.
撒旦有一个儿子
Satan has one son,
但我的姐♥妹♥们♥是一个军团 混♥蛋♥
but my sisters are legion, motherfucker.
科迪莉亚
Cordelia!
时光倒流
Tempus Infinituum!
不
No!
迈克尔
Michael.
迈克尔 告诉我
Tell me something, Michael.
难道每碰到一个
Do you have to kill
不顺你意的人 你都要杀掉吗
every single living creature that crosses your path?
你只是把人弄残行不行
Could you maybe just maim one?
或者换个新鲜的办法
Or how about this for a novel idea:
如果他们让你不爽
if they are causing you distress,
你能不能
why don't you just
礼貌地请他们离开
politely ask them to leave?
他不停地在我眼见晃十字架
He kept shoving his cross in my face
念叨拉丁文
and speaking Latin.
那些话让我耳朵疼
The words were burning my ears.
我知道
Now, I know
我这个人不怎么样
that I am far from perfect.
在抚养孩子方面
And I know that I have had my fair share of failures,
也有很多失败的地方
raising children.
但我再也不要
But I am done
因为你带到这个家里的
taking the blame
悲痛和恐怖
for the horror and misery
而受到责备了
that you keep bringing in this house.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不会再这样做了
I-I won't do it again. I'm...
我保证
I promise.
我也不知道为什么我总是这样
I don't know why I keep doing what I'm doing.
我需要帮助
I-I need help.
我只是个孩子
I'm just a child.
不 你不是个孩子
No, you are not a child.
我的孙子确实是个孩子
My grandson is a child.
我在你的眼中看到他的眼睛
And I see his eyes in your eyes,
从你喉咙中发出的声音
and I hear the remnant of his sweet voice
残余着他甜美的嗓音
in your throat.
但你不是他
But you are not him.
虽然你设法睡在他的床上
Now, you may have somehow claimed his bed,
但你不是他
but you are not... him!
请别生气
Please don't be mad.
我一直以来被耍的团团转
You have made a fool of me this entire time,
被你当做佣人
treating me like the help.
埋葬啮齿动物 处理你杀掉的保姆
All the buried rodents and the murdered nannies.
我都忍♥受了
And I went along with it,
我想这只是一时的阶段性变化
thinking it was just a phase that you were going through.
但这不是一时
But this is not a phase.
你就是这样
This is who you are!
只会越来越糟
And it's only gonna get worse.
我向天发誓
But I swear to God,
我不会让它在我家里发生
it is not going to happen in my house.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
滚出去
Get out!
滚出去 我不管你去哪
Get out. I don't care where you go.
你可以睡在公园长凳上或者天桥桥洞下
You can sleep on a park bench or under an overpass.
我不管你
I don't care!
请别生气了
Please don't be mad.
拜托了 我会改的 我保证
Please. I'll change. I promise.
我不要你了
I don't want you!
滚出去 滚出去
Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out!
永远别回来
Don't you ever come back.
来啊 动手啊
Go ahead, do it.
让我解脱
Put me out of my misery.
但是
But...
但是你不会的 对吗
but you won't, will you?
因为你是个懦夫
Because you're a coward.
你内心深处
And deep down inside,
也知道
you know it.
我好害怕
I... I'm scared.
带我
Take me...
去那房♥子
to the hou-house.
我就可以和你在一起
I can be with you.
永远在一起
Forever.
求你了
Please.
去死吧
Go to hell.
没有什么会真正死去
Nothing ever truly dies.
我们都是由能量组成的
We are all made of energy,
能量不能被创造也不能被毁灭
and energy can neither be created nor destroyed.
只能从一个形式转移到另一个形势
It can only be transferred from one form to another.
诀窍是找回到过去
The trick is to be able to go back
找到正确的时刻
and pick the right moment in time
让一切发生
and let it play out from there.
你懂一些魔法
I see you know some magic.
不是你那种魔法
Not the way you do.
欢迎来到罗比乔克斯学院
Welcome to Robichaux Academy.
你喜欢抱抱啊
You're a hugger.
-抱歉 -不 没关系
- Sorry. - No, that's all right.
我是科迪莉亚
I'm Cordelia.
我是马洛里
I'm Mallory.
很高兴认识你 马洛里
It's nice to meet you, Mallory.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
我就长了张大众脸
I guess I just have one of those faces.
那么
So...
你怎么找到我们的
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表