野兽的印记
The mark of the beast.
也就是说
Is it possible that...
你就是那个人吗
you're the one?
是我
I am.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan.
-撒旦万岁 -撒旦万岁
- Hail Satan! - Hail Satan!
是不是太辣了
Is it too spicy?
不辣 挺好吃的
No. It's good.
感谢黑暗之王
Oh, thank the Dark Lord.
这是我妈妈的食谱
It's my mother's recipe.
尝尝通心粉沙拉
Now try the macaroni salad.
不 尝尝土耳其肉丸
No, the turkey meatballs.
我能摸一下你的头发吗
May I touch your hair?
让他好好吃饭
Let the kid eat.
还是有什么问题吗
O-Or is something wrong?
我们能为你做什么 有什么我们能做
What can we get you? What can we do?
每个人各司其职就可以了
I just think everyone should do what you normally do.
享受快乐
Have fun.
像往常一样享受周三的晚餐就可以了
Enjoy your Wednesday potluck dinner like always.
你听见他说的了
You heard him.
我们的贵宾在舒适地吃饭
Our guest of honor eats at his own pace.
虽然我个人喜欢菠菜千层面
Though I can personally vouch for the spinach lasagna.
能看你吃饭是我的荣幸
It would be the honor of my life to watch you eat it.
接下来怎么做
So, what happens next?
可以尝尝你的千层面
Probably your lasagna.
不是这个
No,
我指的是全球歼灭战线
I meant on the global annihilation front.
第一步是什么
What do we do first?
什么时候开始做
When do we do it?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
什么叫你不确定
What do you mean you're not sure?
我不知道要做些什么
I don't know what to do,
也不知道什么时候开始
where to begin.
但你是反基♥督♥者
But you're the Antichrist.
所有人都这么说
Which people won't let me forget.
所有人都说我很特别
Everyone keeps saying that I'm special,
都说我是唯一能结束这一切的人
that I'm the only one who can bring about the end-times,
但是却没人告诉我该怎么做
but nobody gave me a fucking instruction manual.
而唯一一个总是帮助我的人
And the one person who always helped me,
唯一一个我可以寻求建议的人
who I could always turn to for advice,
也已经离开了
she's gone now.
只剩我一个人了
I have no one.
我想你应该见见其他人
I-I think there's some people you need to see.
谁
Who?
相信我
Just trust me.
我们正处于被遗忘的边缘 迈克尔
We are on the precipice of oblivion, Michael.
现在不能自我怀疑
Now is not the time to bury yourself in doubt.
那位帮助你的人
This person who helped you,
她叫什么
what was her name?
米里亚姆·米德小姐
Ms. Miriam Mead.
我们可以使用私人搜索引擎
We have access to private search engines
它可以找到任何人
that can find anyone.
找到她了
And... there she is.
我们去接她就可以了
We'll just go and pick her up.
这不可能
It's not possible.
我没有能力把她带回来
I'm not powerful enough to bring her back.
至少现在没人能做到
Not anymore, at least.
她死了
She's dead.
死了
Dead?
这我们可以想办法解决
That's something we can work around.
你是撒旦之子
You are the son of Satan.
没有什么人
There is no one
或者什么东西
or no thing
是你不能拥有的
you cannot have.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why
你不告诉我此行的目的地
you won't just tell me exactly where we're going.
对不起 我已经有点儿慌了
I'm sorry. I'm already a little freaked out
我说的太多了 你又这样
I've said too much. And you being who you are...
没关系
It's okay.
你不需要紧张
You don't have to be nervous around me.
我还是初次相见时的那个我
I'm the same guy I was when you met me.
瞎说
That is so not true.
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
好吧
Okay.
我们就像一个机密动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
We are, like, this secret network.
所有人都相互认识
We all know each other.
一个机密动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络 里面的人都出♥卖♥♥♥自己的灵魂
A secret network of people who sold their souls.
是的
Yeah.
还有
And...
如果你把这个动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络想成是家酒店
if you think about this network like it's a hotel,
那我现在就带你去顶层公♥寓♥
then I am taking you to the penthouse.
没有人会错过
No one is gonna pass up a chance
去见世界最坏之人的机会
to meet the true son of the most foul.
如果有人能帮你重回正轨 那就是他们了
If there is anyone who can help get you back on track, they can.
你不跟我一起来吗
You're not coming with me?
他们只想见你
They're only interested in you.
就直接沿路走到入口
Just... go up the path to the entrance.
一定会给你留下深刻印象
I really think you're gonna be impressed.
至少我希望如此
At least I hope so.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you so good to me?
我一辈子都在等你
I've waited for you my whole life.
我们都是
We all have.
你能帮我个忙吗
Could I ask you a favor?
任何事都可以
Anything.
等你终于与父亲对话时
When you finally talk to your father,
能不能帮我说些好话
could you maybe put in a good word for me?
当我下地狱时
When I get to Hell,
我想要去到最底层的圈子
I want to be in the lowest circle.
圈子
Circle?
无论构造如何
However it's structured,
我想要在最底层
I want to be in the worst part.
或是最高层
Or the best part.
我想在烈火中燃烧
I want to burn in blistering fire
永远为他效劳
for all eternity in service.
我会尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan!
别告诉我只剩下那些了
Tell me that wasn't the last of it.
我订了更多的 你那边怎么样
I ordered more, bruh. How you coming?
快完成了
Almost done.
好了
Okay.
来试一下
Let's try
天啊 这好多了 你做了什么
Holy shit, that's way better. What'd you do?
我稍稍调整了指关节上的反馈传感器
I tweaked the feedback sensors on the finger joints
冲洗了侧面伺服系统
and gave the lateral servos a flush.
下一次自动更新 我们的蒂凡尼和班比用户
The next auto-update, all our Tiffany and Bambi users
都会非常开心
are going to be very happy.
真棒 单单是看着我都勃起了
Fuck yeah, bro. I'm pitching a tent just looking at that.
天啊
Oh, shit!
我们五千位客户的鸡儿被扯断了
Well, 5,000 of our clients just got their dicks ripped off.
没事的没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
我知道问题出在哪
I know what the problem is.
我知道我的问题出在哪 我还需要吸一点
Yeah, I know what my problem is-- I need another fix.
宝贝 我们的毒品要吸完了
Hey, babe, we're spiraling here.
预计什么时候送来
Do you have an ETA?
宝贝 宝贝
Babe? Babe?
宝贝
Babe?
刚刚送到
It's just arriving now.
非常抱歉耽搁了
Terribly sorry for the delay.
我很抱歉 温尼伯女士
I'm so sorry, Ms. Venable.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表