我最多是个活的营养标签
I'm basically just a walking nutrition label.
不是我害怕
It's not that I am afraid.
我会为女巫团做任何事
I would do anything for the coven,
但是马洛里比我强大
but Mallory is much stronger than I am.
她是下一个超级女巫
I mean, she's the next Supreme.
马洛里还有其他用处
Mallory has another part to play in all this.
你要做好你的
I am asking you to do yours.
你想我做什么
What do you want me to do?
米德女士 我能为你效劳吗
Ms. Mead, what can I do for you?
给我一磅半你最便宜的肉
Give me a pound and a half of your cheapest cut.
再来两个的蹄子
Oh, and a couple of those cloven hooves
为了那邪恶的象征
for that satanic zing.
这是你的炖肉
Here's your stew meat.
还有两只超大的蹄子
And, uh, two extra-large hooves.
希望你喜欢热天 贱♥人♥
I hope you like it hot, bitch,
因为你要去的地方
'cause where you're going...
你个愚蠢的异教♥徒♥
You dumb heretic.
我看见你跟我进商店了
I saw you following me in that store.
我会用我的锅煮了你 小姐
I'm gonna boil you in my Crock-Pot, missy.
-抓到她了吗 -是的
- Did we get her? - Yeah.
-我要死了吗 -不 你就需要睡一觉
- Am I gonna die? - No. You're gonna sleep.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
小心点
Careful.
这是我制♥造♥的最致命的毒药
It's the deadliest I've ever created.
我就不告诉你成分了
I won't bore you with the ingredients,
但我想说的是
but suffice to say this powder
我用一生的时间来完善这种粉末
has taken me a lifetime to perfect.
真高兴我们终于可以好好利用它了
I'm so happy that we're finally able to put it to good use.
-怎么用 -洒在空气中就可以了
- Delivery? - Through the air.
一旦吸入体内 几秒钟后
Once inhaled, mere seconds pass
人体内的细胞就会崩溃
before the cellular walls inside the body break down.
受害者的血液会通过毛孔流出
The victims will literally bleed out
最后流血过多而死
through their pores.
你在搞什么
What the fuck?!
-你要杀了我吗 -不是的
- Are you trying to kill me? - No.
因为它只会杀死女人
Because it only kills women.
我们会用这神奇的子弹
This is the magic bullet
来摧毁这些女巫们
we will use to destroy the witches.
太震撼了
This is... truly inspired.
那些婊♥子♥们就知道说
Those bitches love to go on
男巫永远都比不上她们
about how a warlock will never equal one of them.
我想知道如果她们看到你的作品
I wonder what they'd say now
会怎么说
if they saw what you've done.
她们会说这是抄袭
They'd say it was plagiarism.
早在1590年
Agnes Sampson concocted
艾格尼丝·桑普森就调制出了同样的配方
the identical formula back in 1590.
你就只是调换了性别
You've just switched around the genders.
不幸的是 艾格尼丝还没来得及用
Unfortunately, Agnes was burned at the stake
就被烧死在火刑柱上
before she got a chance to use it.
看来你也犯了同样的错
Seems you've made the same mistake.
科迪莉亚 你的力量已经减弱了
Cordelia, your powers have already waned.
迈克尔会
Michael will bring...
[咒语]
Perpetuum clausis.
我的力量在减弱
My powers are waning.
再说一遍啊
Say it again.
阿瑞尔·奥古斯都
Ariel Augustus.
鲍尔温·彭尼帕克
Baldwin Pennypacker.
因为你们谋杀了男巫 约翰·亨利·摩尔
For the murder of your fellow warlock, John Henry Moore,
并密谋背叛女巫团
and conspiring to commit treason against this coven,
我 科迪莉亚·古德 代表这个委员会
I, Cordelia Goode, on behalf of this council,
判你们火刑
sentence you to death by fire.
我们长♥期♥以来坚持一项协议
Our people have long stood by an agreement
即任何女巫都不能杀死一个有罪的男巫
that no witch may kill a condemned warlock.
只有你们的兄弟能点燃刑火
Only your brother may light the flame.
我今天不打算打破这一传统
I do not intend to break with that tradition today.
我来可以吗
May I?
有遗言吗
Any last words?
好吧
Ah, right.
你觉得死亡就是惩罚吗
You think death is a punishment?
我不惧火焰
I do not fear the fire.
它能净化我
It cleanses me,
也会净化这个世界
as it will cleanse this world.
我知道结局是怎样的
I've seen the end.
我为黑暗作证
I bear witness to the darkness.
父亲
Father!
将我抱入你怀中
Take me in your arms.
你的统治即将降临
Your kingdom is nigh.
你不想看就别看
You don't have to look if you don't want to.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表