I won't give you my girls.
你要灵魂 拿走我的就好
You want a soul, take mine.
只有你远远不够
You are not enough.
我是这世上最强的女巫
I'm the most powerful witch on Earth.
我已经提出了要求
I've made my offer.
拒绝的话就不会再有了
Turn it down and you will not get another.
别傻了 科迪莉亚
Don't be a fool, Cordelia.
求你了 我想再见到我的朋友们 我想她们
Please? I want to see my friends again. I miss them.
抱歉 楠
I'm sorry, Nan.
我做不到
I can't.
那就没什么交易可谈了
Then we have no deal.
走吧 孩子
Come, child.
黛娜 我该怎么办
Dinah, what do I have to do?
我肯定还有其他能给他的东西
There must be something else I can offer,
其他我能做的事
something else that I can do.
不行的
It doesn't work like that.
老爹开了条件 仅此一次
Papa made you an offer and he only makes one.
而你拒绝了他
And you refused him.
所以结束了 你搞砸了
So that's it. You blew it.
现在不仅你的姑娘们会死
Now, not only will your girls die,
其他60亿人也会死
but six billion other people will, too.
所以新的超级男巫怎么样 他人好吗
So what's the new Supreme like? Is he nice?
-他现在还不是超级男巫呢 -我不明白
- Girl, he ain't nobody's Supreme yet. - I don't get it.
那他什么时候会成为超级男巫
So, when does he become Supreme?
只有在上一任去世的时候新一任才会崛起
The new Supreme rises only when the old one dies.
我真是无法相信
I can't believe what's happening.
大家 大家 大家
You guys. You guys, you guys!
你们肯定不会相信的
You're never gonna believe it.
怎么了
What?
我发现了一个新能力
I discovered a new power.
我不是要自卖♥♥自夸
I don't want to toot my own horn,
但真的挺棒的
but it's pretty incredible.
476卡路里
476 calories.
小马
Mal?
大号♥巧克力松饼的热量事476卡路里
Large chocolate chip muffin is 476 calories.
见鬼 你肯定是查过了
Bullshit. You looked it up, didn't you?
没有 我以超级女巫的名义发誓我没有
No, I swear on the souls of the Supremes that I didn't.
我就是盯着食物然后就有数字出现在我脑子里
I just stare at a piece of food and a number pops into my head.
这意味着你的法力在增强
That means your powers are growing.
真棒
That's great.
真是太棒了 可可
That's amazing, Coco.
我说过 你只要专心一定可以的
I told you, you just needed to apply yourself.
我曾经对我的超能力感到难堪
I used to feel embarrassed about my powers,
但现在我为之骄傲
but now I'm kind of proud.
我想我真的可以用此帮助人们
Like, I think I could really help people with this.
我就像人类体重的哨兵
Kind of like a human Weight Watchers.
让我们看看你还有什么能力吧
Now, why don't you show us what else you can do?
407.
没错
Right.
924. 606. 150.
她说得对
She's right.
真棒
Aw, yeah.
-49 -又对了
- 49. - Right again.
再来一次 再来一次
Okay, no, no. One more. One more, one more.
我觉得我要休息一下
Okay, you know what? I think I need a break.
我的身体要被掏空了
It really takes it out of me, you know?
别跟个胆小鬼似的
Don't be a pussy!
发掘你超能力的唯一方法
The only way to expand your powers...
就是要强迫自己
is by pushing yourself.
用斯♥诺♥球[一种甜点]吗
With a Sno Ball?
相信我就好 行吗
Do you want to just trust me?
80.
这东西不可能只有80卡路里
No way there's only 80 calories in that thing.
我一直以为我喜欢吃甜食
Yeah, I always think I love these things,
直到我吃了两口之后 发现我不爱吃
then I take two bites and it turns out I hate them.
我不觉得难吃啊
I don't have that problem.
我猜你还要再消耗80卡路里
Guess that ass could use another 80 calories, huh?
你还好吗
Hey. Hey, are you okay?
-坏了 -可可 呼吸
- Holy shit. - Coco, breathe.
呼吸
Okay, breathe!
可可
Coco, just...
念个咒语啊
Do a spell!
天啊 她死了
Oh, shit, she's dead now.
我去
Holy shit.
你没事了 没事了
Okay, hey, hey, hey, hey, you're okay.
这是什么咒
What was that?
我只是...
I just...
帮了她
helped her.
我从没见过这种咒语
I've never seen anything like it.
我甚至从没听说过你刚念的这种咒语
I've never even heard of a spell for what you just did.
我扶着你
I've got you.
我不想让姑娘们看到我这样
I don't want the girls to see me like this.
你能把我扶到房♥间里去吗
Will you help me to my room?
当然可以
Of course.
这比我想得要快
It's happening faster than I expected.
迈克尔会把我们摧毁的
Michael will destroy us.
已经从我开始了
He's already started with me.
我现在这种状态 佐伊
I can't fight him, Zoe.
我打不过他
Not in my condition.
也许你不用与他交锋
Maybe you don't have to.
也许有人已经准备好替你作战了
Maybe there's someone here who will be ready.
我并不觉得你的衰弱
I don't think you're fading
是因为迈克尔是下一任超级男巫
because Michael's the next Supreme.
我觉得是马洛里
I think it's Mallory.
默特尔 你真是个天才
Oh, Myrtle, you are a genius.
你弹奏的每一个音符都能进入我身体
Every note you play has a way of entering my body
激起我心中的涟漪
and stirring things up.
少喝点香槟 亲爱的
Easy on the champagne, dear.
我们还有正事要做
We're here on business.
女士们
Ladies.
什么事能请我们来
To what do we owe the pleasure?
我们准备好了晚餐
We've prepared a meal
借此向你们赔礼道歉
as a form of apology.
我现在意识到 在困难的情况下
I realize now that under trying circumstances,
有些话说出来可能...
some words may have been spoken that were...
会被误解
poorly articulated.
你管他叫"一条自大的 可悲的狗"
You called him a pathetic, pompous ass.
这是口误 她想解释一下
An error she is eager to redress.
我叫泡泡
I am Bubbles.
泡泡·麦吉 你可能在电影里见过我
Bubbles McGee. You may have seen me on the silver screen.
也可能在电视台的节目里见过我
Well, maybe on one of those procedurals that you see on CBS.
我真正的魔法是在厨房♥里
Well, my true magic is in the kitchen.
今晚我们将为你们准备
And tonight we have prepared for you
一顿丰盛的 美味的
the most wonderful, delicious,
一生中最美味多汁的一餐
succulent meal of your entire life.
你们凭什么认为我们会想和你们一同用餐
And why would we ever want to dine with you?
因为我错了 而你是对的
Because I was wrong and you were right.
我得收敛起我的傲慢
I have to swallow my hubris.
下一代超级巫师将会是一个男人
A man will be our next Supreme.
他公平公正地赢得了这个地位
He won the position fair and square.
我想对你展现我的忠诚
I want to show you my loyalty,
也希望你能展现出对我的谅解
and you can show me your forgiveness.
我们能成为巫师团团结起来的榜样
We can be the example that unites our covens.
泡泡 你对自己厨艺还是谦虚了
Mmm. Bubbles, you've exceeded your promise.
这顿餐只有超级巫师才配得上
This is a meal fit for a Supreme.
谢谢夸奖
Oh, thank you so much.
我们亲爱的迈克尔在哪里
Where is our dear Michael?
我本还期望他和我们一同用餐
I was hoping he could join us.
他在荒芜之地
In the wilderness.
实际上迈克尔决定
Literally. Michael has decided
要完全独自一人待着
that he needs to be completely alone.
科迪莉亚也有过类似的觉醒期
Cordelia had a similar awakening.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表