101路上发生了严重的事故
There was a bad accident on the 101.
不会比把你生下来这个事故还要严重
Not as bad as the accident that brought you into the world,
我可以肯定
I'm sure.
我尽可能块地赶回来了
I got back as fast as I could.
你没必要再骂我一遍
You don't have to insult me again.
我确实没必要
I certainly don't have to.
但为什么我要放弃这个生活中的小乐趣
But why deny myself one of life's simple pleasures?
现在把这放下
Now set that down
动用你所有脑细胞去收拾桌子
and summon all your brain cells to clear your desk.
你不能这样对我
Y-You can't treat people like this.
我要向人力资源部举报你
I'm gonna report you to HR.
我就掌管人力资源 贱♥人♥
I am HR, bitch.
以及这里所有其他重要的事情
And everything else that matters around here, too.
帮我个忙 在我眼前消失
Now, do me a favor and get the fuck out of my sight.
伙计 你经常放的这首轻音乐
Dude, this easy listening music
没有一点帮助
you're always playing is not helping.
要我告诉你多少次
How many times do I have to tell you,
不要挑剔我的播放清单 它是最重要的
don't knock the playlist, the playlist is everything.
轻摇滚可以安抚我 让我平静 集中注意力
Light rock is soothing for me, it is calming, it is focusing.
除了可♥卡♥因♥ 这是我的可♥卡♥因♥
Other than cocaine, it is my cocaine.
太好了
Yes.
宝贝 你真是个救星
Babe, you're a lifesaver.
我正口着呢
Hey, I was working.
该死 对不起
Oh, shit. I'm sorry.
我忘了
I forgot.
悠着点
Easy.
你们这些家伙怎么不会吸毒过量
How do you guys not OD?
我哪里知道
Oh... hell if I know.
神秘的魔鬼
Devil of a mystery.
那一包狗屎
The package of dog feces
已经送往扎克伯格宅邸了
is on its way to Mr. Zuckerberg's estate--
当然用的是第四类邮件
fourth-class mail, of course.
蕾哈娜的人来过电♥话♥ 她整个周末都有空
Rihanna's people called-- she'll be available all weekend,
而且我已经买♥♥下了这个岛
and I've already purchased the island.
-太好了 -棒 温尼伯女士
-Oh, nice. -Yes. Ms. Venable.
没有你 我们要怎么活
What would our lives be without you?
简直无法想象
Oh, I just can't imagine.
紫色要少得多
A lot less purple.
是 温尼伯女士就喜欢紫色
Yeah, purple's Ms. Venable's thing.
就像你喜欢自我贬低一样
Just as self-abasement is yours.
-精辟 -是啊
- Zinger. - Yeah.
最后 前台
Lastly, the front desk
说这里有位先生要见你
says there's a gentleman here to see you.
显然他声称已经亲自与你
Apparently he claims to have arranged this meeting
-安排了这次会议 -是的
- with you himself. - Uh, yeah.
麻烦你让他坐私人电梯吧
If you could let him in the private elevator, please?
没问题
Certainly.
永远不要叫我 宝贝
Don't ever call me "Babe."
有时候 我确定她讨厌死我们了
Sometimes, I swear, she hates our guts.
伙计
Dude.
你好啊
What's up?
进来吧 超级想见你
Come on in. Dying to meet you.
是的 其实是玛德琳一直在夸你
Yeah, Madelyn's really been talking you up.
那女人真疯 是吧
That lady is whacked, right?
但她似乎完全认定你就是那个人
But she seems totally convinced that you're The One.
没有冒犯的意思 但我觉得你穿的很整齐
No offense, but I thought you'd be a little bit more jacked.
我想象中你应该穿的破破烂烂的 就像
Like, I was picturing you totally ripped, like The--
就像以前的巨石强森那样
like The Rock when he was, you know, The Rock.
那也太老套了 兄弟
Yeah, that's, like, stereotypical, dude.
-什么意思 -太不酷了
- What do you mean? - Yeah, that's not cool.
你叫什么名字来着
Uh, what's your name again?
迈克尔
Michael.
-朗顿 -迈克尔·朗顿
- Langdon. - Michael Langdon.
你得承认这名字有点弱 对吧
I mean, got to admit, that's a little weak, right?
是啊
Yeah.
你不应该起个像魔王一样的名字吗
Shouldn't you be like Beelzebub or some shit like that?
旧伤之类的
Old Scratch?
-伙计 伙计 伙计 -等等 等等
- Oh, dude, dude, dude. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
-等等 不 不 兄弟 兄弟 -不
-Wait. No, no, Dude. Dude. -Hey, hey, hey, hey. Ho.
伙计 伙计 不 不 不
Dude, dude. No, no, no.
不 不 不 我们相信你
No, no, no. Uh, we-we-we believe you.
我以为我会尿裤子
It-- you know, I thought I'd be, like, pissing my pants
之类的...
or something, and...
我现在跟撒哈拉沙漠一样干
I am dry as the Sahara, bro.
是啊 你得站在我们的立场上看
Yeah. You got to look at it from our shoes here.
我们怎么能知道你是反基♥督♥者
I mean, how do we know you're the Antichrist?
是啊 我们怎么能知道
Yeah, how do we know?
是啊 这挺酷的
Yeah, I mean, that's cool,
但这只是你头皮上的纹身
but it's just a tattoo on your scalp.
不 是真的 我能感觉到黑暗
No. It's true. I can feel the darkness.
让我很恶心 就是从他身上散发出来的
It's making me sick and it's coming from him.
-我去 -我了个去
- Oh, shit! - Holy shit!
-撒旦万岁 -撒旦万岁
-Hail Satan. -Hail Satan.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan.
-撒旦万岁 -撒旦 万岁 撒旦 万岁
-Hail Satan. -Satan, hail. Satan, hail.
兄弟 我们太感谢你父亲了
Dude, we owe everything to your old man.
你知道在找到信仰前
Do you know how much time
我们在硅谷浪费了
we wasted doing the Silicon Valley grind
-多少时间吗 -多年来我们每天工作20小时
- before we found our faith? - For years we worked 20 hours
那研发部跟我们签了保密协议
a day in R&D for a company whose nondisclosure agreements
所以名字我们不能提
prevent us from mentioning by name.
但埃隆给了我们荣誉吗
But did Elon give us any credit?
有提升的机会吗
Any opportunity for advancement?
-没有 -没有 补救计划来了伙计
-No! -No! The fix is in, man.
世界是被白人中产阶级渣滓和俄♥国♥寡头控制的
The world is run by prep school failsons and Russian oligarchs.
其他人都只是奴隶
Everyone else just slaves away
努力让有钱人变得更有钱罢了
trying to make these rich assholes richer.
-去他的吧 -去他的
- Fuck that shit. - Fuck it.
-去死 -去死
- Fuck it. - Fuck it.
没有回报为什么还要工作 是吧
Why put in the work when there's no reward, right?
然后我们明白了那个秘密
And then we learned the secret.
政客 富豪 精英
The politicians, the billionaires, the elite--
他们都签了协议 为他效力
they all made a deal to work in his service.
-我父亲 -没错
- My dad. - Exactly.
所以我们也加入了
That's when we took the plunge, too.
出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的灵魂 黑弥撒那一套
Sold our souls. Did the whole Black Mass thing.
如今我们的这家机器人公♥司♥价值...
Now, we own a robotics company worth...
几十亿
billions.
吸毒跟吸氧似的
We inhale booger sugar like it's fucking oxygen,
每周二都能上到维密超模
and we bang Victoria's Secret models every Tuesday.
爽啊
Fuck yeah.
周四是瑞安·雷诺兹
Thursdays we get Ryan Reynolds.
重点是 即使只是在行星地球
The point is, it would be an honor to play
变为一片焦土的宇宙级转变里起到一点
even a small role in bringing the cosmic skid mark
微不足道的作用我们也很荣幸了
that is Planet Earth to a fiery end.
我们愿为你效劳 迈克尔
We are your servants, Michael.
直到永远
Now and forever.
我们怎么能帮得上忙 再小的事也行
How can we help, even in the most microscopic of ways?
我失去了一位很亲爱的人
I lost someone very dear to me.
我真正的伙伴
My one true ally.
你们想帮忙吗 带她回来
You want to help? Bring her back.
你来对地方了
You came to the right place.
邪恶的超级电脑
HAL 9000在我们的人工智能面前不值一提
Our AI tech makes HAL 9000 look like a fucking abacus.
我们马上就能给你弄出一个新助手
We can whip you up a new right-hand lickety-split, player.
是吗
You can?
跟我们说说她
Tell us about her.
一切你能想得到的
Everything you can remember.
不 我们要为他做得更好
No. We owe him more than this.
她会和真人一模一样 连一根毛都不会错
She's gonna be identical, down to her final pube.
不 还不够 伙计
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表