Confirms what I've always believed.
你信的是什么
W-What do you believe?
所有人
That all people,
在适当的压力或诱惑下
if given the right pressures or stimulus,
都是可怕的魔鬼
are evil motherfuckers.
我对此有意见
I-I'm having trouble with this.
我只是我只是个机器
I know I'm just a machine.
别这么说
Never say that.
你不止是台机器
You're not just a machine.
对我来说不是
Not to me.
我被派到合作社研发部
When I tasked The Cooperative's R & D department
制♥作♥出了你
to have you constructed,
我给了他们一个原型
I gave them a prototype to model.
原型
A prototype?
我儿时的一个人
Of someone from my childhood.
对我来说非常重要的人
Someone very dear to me.
那个漂亮的男孩
The beautiful boy.
就是我
That was me.
但我不得不把你最重要的部分
But I had to keep the most important part of you
藏于你脑海深处
hidden from your mind.
为什么
Why?
为了保护你
To protect you.
那个计划
And the plan.
但现在该想起一切了
But now it's time to remember it all.
我失去了你 这让我无法忍♥受
I lost you, and I couldn't bear it.
我无法想象一个没有你陪伴我的新世界
I can't imagine a new world without you by my side.
唯一一个曾真正了解我的女人
The only woman who ever really understood me.
曾真正爱过你的人
Who ever really loved you.
找到我们的姐妹
Find our sisters.
惊喜吧 贱♥人♥
Surprise, bitch.
我打赌 你最不想见的人就是我
I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表