that they rise to the level of Supreme.
你是说这是个男孩
Did you say this was a boy,
也就是说是男性
as in male?
阿瑞尔
Ariel,
你真♥相♥信吗
you actually believe this?
否则我们不会召集理事会的
We wouldn't have summoned the council otherwise.
在所有的历史记录中
In all recorded history,
从来没有男人达到最高水平
no man has ever approached the level of Supreme.
当谈到魔法能力时
Men are simply not equal to women
男人跟女人根本没法比
when it comes to magical ability.
更不用说别的了
Not to mention everything else.
我们已知睾酮是一种抑制剂
Testosterone is a known inhibitor.
它阻碍了男人到达超然世界的能力
It impedes access to the ethereal realm.
坦白地说 你叫我们到这里来
Frankly, I question your judgment
让我开始怀疑你的判断能力
by calling us here for this.
- 你根本没在听我们在说什么 -没什么可听的
- You're not even hearing us out. - There's nothing to hear.
永远不会有超级男巫
There will never be a male Supreme.
永远不可能发生
It will simply never happen.
听听你说的话
Listen to yourselves.
你说因为这是没有发生过的事
You say that something hasn't happened,
所以就永远不会发生
so therefore it can never happen.
你到底想从我们这里得到什么
What exactly is it that you want from us?
我们希望你们主持七阵法测试
We want you to administer the test of the Seven Wonders.
那是不可能的
That is out of the question.
为什么
Why?
因为这就是给这个男孩判了死刑
Because I'd be condemning this boy to his death.
我失去了一个我非常看好的女巫 米丝蒂·黛
I lost one of my most promising witches, Misty Day,
在她没准备好前就批准了测试
by sanctioning a test before her time.
我再也不会犯那样的错误了
I won't make that mistake again.
我要照顾好我自己的人
I take care of my own.
也就是你在乎的那些
At least the ones you care about.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
一个被你抛弃的自己人
One of your own, who you abandoned,
奎尼
Queenie.
当然你顾不上的是黑人女孩
Of course it's the black girl you leave behind.
我看透你了 超级女巫
I see you, Ms. Supreme.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
奎尼失踪了
Queenie was missing.
她去了洛杉矶 再也没有回来
She traveled to Los Angeles and never came back.
我知道她一定是发生了什么可怕的事
I knew something awful had happened to her.
她的生命力消失了
Her life force just vanished.
所以我去找她
So I went searching for her.
当我发现她被困在科泰兹旅馆里时
And when I found out she was trapped in the Hotel Cortez,
我立刻去把她从那个
I went immediately to bring her back
可怕的地方带了回来
from that monstrous place.
而且我从没觉得这会很容易
And I had no illusions about it being easy.
科泰兹旅馆是一个邪恶的地方
The Cortez is a place of evil.
是地狱的入口
A hell mouth.
该死 我必须得变出那个魔术
Damn, I have to take that trick.
我很高兴我杀了你 你是整栋房♥子里
I'm so glad I killed you, the only player worth playing
唯一值得对玩的玩家
in this entire establishment.
-这场比赛要持续多长时间 -永远 亲爱的
- How long does this game go on? - Eternity, my dear.
但不用担心 除了红心
But not to worry, besides hearts,
我可以教你黑桃 扑克 二十一点 桥牌 拉米
I can teach you spades, poker, blackjack, bridge, rummy.
这是个活的
A live one.
科迪莉亚
Cordelia.
我们离开这里吧 奎尼
Let's get out of here, Queenie.
十分愿意
Gladly.
你是个胆大妄为的人 我很佩服
You're a plucky one-- I admire that--
但你知道的 奎尼
but as you already know, Queenie,
你永远不能离开这个地方
you can never leave this place.
去你的 马奇 这可是科迪莉亚
Fuck you, March. This is Cordelia.
她知道怎么让我逃离这里
She knows exactly how to get me out of here.
该死
Shit.
我能听见灵魂在墙壁中惨叫
I could hear the souls
绝望地寻找着出路
screaming in the walls, desperate for a way out.
我这才意识到旅馆不仅仅是闹鬼
I realized then that the hotel wasn't merely haunted,
它更是一个通往一切黑暗与邪恶的入口
but an entryway to all things dark and satanic...
不
No!
在那恶魔掌控着一切
...where the devil reigns.
奎尼
Queenie!
我们穿过了每一扇门
We went through every door
还有每一扇窗
and every window,
但都逃不出旅馆
but we couldn't escape the hotel.
我所有的魔法和咒语
All my spells and incantations
在那个黑暗领域
were useless
都失效了
in that dark realm.
给予我们力量的圣光
The light from which we draw our power
被撒旦熄灭了
was extinguished by Satan himself.
我在那里待了好几天
I was there for days.
马奇的灵魂最终厌倦了
The ghost of March got bored
离开了我们
and finally left us alone.
科迪莉亚 一切都没用的
Cordelia, nothing's ever gonna work.
你应该回到女巫团 她们需要你
You should just go back to the coven. They need you.
很抱歉 奎尼
I'm sorry, Queenie.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
无法救出奎尼
My effort to rescue Queenie
是我成为超级女巫以来
is by far
最大的失败
my greatest failure as Supreme.
但是我尽力了
But I tried.
而且我是真的关心我们每一个人
And I do care about all of our people.
所有我们的人
All of our people.
所以我不会为了徒劳的尝试
So I won't throw this boy's life away
而让这个男孩丧命
on some useless endeavor.
不会有测试
There will be no test.
这就是议会的决定
That is this council's decision.
你凭什么做出这个决定
Why do you get to decide that?
因为我是超级女巫
Because I'm the fucking Supreme.
不 你只是害怕的固执之人
No, you're just a scared bigot.
害怕什么
Scared of what?
害怕阿尔法
Of the Alpha.
害怕一个男人达到了超级女巫的级别
Of a man rising to the level of Supreme.
害怕女权统治时代的终结
Of an end to ages of female dominance.
我告诉你 终结之时已然降临
I'm telling you, that time has come.
你的时间已经结束
And your time is up.
会议结束
This council is closed.
已经做出决定
The decision is final.
没什么好说的了
There's nothing more to be said.
王炸
Gin.
这是我连续第56♥4♥33把赢了
This is the 56,433rd hand I've won in a row.
只有业余的人才计分
Only amateurs keep score.
多么迷人的美男啊
What a fascinating specimen.
鲜活 又透着死亡的气息
Alive, yet so intimate with the dead.
你究竟是谁
Who the hell are you?
我叫迈克尔·朗顿
My name is Michael Langdon.
我来这是为了达成超级女巫办不到的事
And I'm here to do for you what your Supreme couldn't.
好吧
Yeah, right.
去牵他的手 奎尼
Take his hand, Queenie.
如果我不想呢
And what if I don't want to?
我觉得你没有选择的余地
I'm not sure you have a choice.
一会儿就回来
Be right back.
只能玩单人纸牌咯
Solitaire it is.
来啊
Come on.
还有一个人等着被接呢
There's one person left to get.
走吧
Let's go.
条款上清楚地写着我可以无理由退货
The policy clearly states that I can return this for any reason
并且得到全额退款
for a full refund.
已经被用过了
It's used.
"无理由" 这东西煮出来的东西像屎一样
"For any reason." This thing cooks for shit.
自己看看吧
Look for yourself.
真好 现在摔坏了
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表