Our coven bought you a goddamn house
这样就再不会有人来打扰你们了
so nobody will come to bother you ever again.
抱歉 但现在不是时候 我忙呢
Sorry, you got me at a bad time, I'm busy.
你死了 你有什么事可做
You're dead. What do you have to do?
我要开着窗外 一边流泪一边自♥慰♥
I got to look out the window and cry while I masturbate.
这是我的日常
It's my daily thing.
好吧 虽然奇怪 但我有点同情他
Okay, I know it's weird, but I kind of feel for the guy.
我们要帮帮他吗
Should we try to help him?
那个哭撸鬼吗
You mean the tear jerker?
不是 另一个
Ew, no, the other guy.
他似乎困在了噩梦之中
Sounds like he's stuck in a nightmare,
在这栋高仿《鬼哭神嚎》鬼屋里出不去
trapped in this Amityville reject
而他唯一爱的东西他又得不到
with the one thing he loves but can never have.
真是浪漫的悲剧
It's a romantic tragedy.
别他妈碰我
Aah, get the fuck off of me!
-退散 -最好别那么做
- Be gone! - You don't want to do that.
否则一屋子的鬼都饶不了你
You'll have a house full of spirits coming after you,
他们可不如他那么温柔
and they aren't all as gentle as this one.
贝尤 亲爱的 你想玩吗
Beau, sweetie, you want to play?
玩
Play!
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
房♥子和其住户的朋友
A friend of the house and its residents.
他们不怎么喜欢陌生人
They don't take kindly to strangers.
你没死吗
You ain't dead?
亲爱的 我是为数不多他们允许
Oh, honey, I'm one of the few live ones
进出的活人
they let come and go.
你是麦迪逊·蒙哥马利
And you are Madison Montgomery.
你看过我的电影
Oh, have you seen my movies?
-我的粉丝遍布天下 -不是
- I have fans everywhere. - No.
我当年也认识几位蒙哥马利
I've known a few Montgomerys in my time,
但可不是天天都能见到女巫
but it's not every day that I see a witch.
你是什么
What are you?
比莉·迪恩·霍华德
Billie Dean Howard,
明星灵媒
medium to the stars.
所以你是穷酸版的克里奥小姐
So, you're like a shitty Ms. Cleo.
什么
Excuse me?
你们以为自己是谁 跑进来
Now, who do you think you are, coming in here,
大摇大摆到处走 随口说粗话
swanning around, spewing vulgarities?
我们是新屋主 你是谁
We're the new owners. Who are you?
我是康丝坦斯·朗顿
I'm Constance Langdon.
这是我的房♥子
And this... is my fucking house.
你俩真太不像一对了
Well, you two are the most unlikely pair.
但 好处是
But, on the plus side,
你们的后代皮肤会很棒
your spawn will have beautiful skin.
他们是巫师 康丝坦斯 是魔法
They're witches, Constance. It's magic,
不是婚姻连接着他们
not marriage, that connects them.
他们不会搬进来的
They won't be moving in.
那可就让人失望了
Well, now, that is disappointing.
看来我不能指望你们去趟韩国
I guess I can't expect you to go running down to the Korean
去拿我的皇冠威士忌和维珍妮牌女士香烟
to get me my Crown Royal and Virginia Slims?
你喝皇冠威士忌吗 你已经死了
You drink Crown Royal? You're dead.
你说得没错 在尘世的这一边
It's true that this side of the mortal coil
喝不到什么好酒
makes it impossible to get a good buzz going,
但就是旧习难改
but, well, old habits die hard.
做完了
It's done.
我已经按你们的要求把房♥间又整理了一遍
As demanded, the living room has been tidied yet again.
我去看看打扫得如何
We'll see about that.
我去去就来
I won't be but a moment.
你可不止去去就来
It'll be more than a moment.
你知道我指尖上是什么吗
Do you know what this is on the tip of my finger?
应该是我忘了打扫的灰尘
It appears to be some dust that I missed.
不 这是我的疑虑
No, it's my sense of wonder.
为什么 是这个颜色引起了我的好奇心
Why, it-it's the color of my piqued curiosity, it...
你有完没完了
Oh, will you just get on with it?
就因为我们被永远困在了这
Just because we're trapped here for eternity
不意味着你要对一件事喋喋不休地说个没完
doesn't mean you have to jabber on forever to make a point.
告诉我 小莫伊拉小姐
Tell me, little Miss Moira,
如果你要永远当一个老女仆
If you're going to be an old maid for all eternity,
为什么不上点心呢
why not be a decent one, hmm?
我真正的工作
My real work,
你要说成我的业余爱好也好 不是扫灰
my avocation, if you will, isn't dusting,
而是在地下室满足你的丈夫
it's satisfying your husband in the basement.
当心了 我母亲告诉我
Be careful. My mother told me
卑微的人容易长皱纹
pettiness causes wrinkles.
残忍♥的人也是一样
So does cruelty.
失望令女人痛苦
Disappointment makes a woman bitter.
每当我想到你所抛之脑后的
And when I think of all of the unfulfilled dreams
未完成的梦想和你所走上的懦弱之路
that you left behind when you took the coward's way out,
我对这个世界也有点恼火了呢
well, I guess I'd be pretty miffed at the world, too.
你们都还好吗
You ladies all right in here?
要找个好帮手真是太难了
It is so hard to find good help.
那个可悲的女人
That poor woman.
在这个充满了悲剧的房♥子里
In a house filled with tragedy,
她可能最可悲的灵魂了
she might be the saddest soul of all.
-别说了 -好吧
- Oh, shut up. - All right.
我们需要曾经住在这的一个人的猛料
Look, we need the hot goss on a guy who used to live here,
迈克尔·朗顿
Uh, Michael Langdon.
对他我们无可奉告
We have nothing to say about him.
是你抚养的他 对吗
You did raise him, correct?
我说了我们不会说的
I said we're not talking.
安静 比莉
Oh, pipe down, Billie.
无论死人还是活人 我是所有女人中
I know more about that boy than any woman,
最了解那个孩子的人
dead or alive.
但我不会这么轻易地说出来 孩子们
But I don't spill a drop of tea for free, kiddos.
很务实
Self-interest.
我没意见
That's something I can get behind.
你想要什么
What do you want?
让那个难以让人忍♥受的白内障眼睛姜黄头发女人
To remove that insufferable cloudy-eyed ginger
永远离开这间房♥子
from these premises permanently.
你要我们解雇你的助手
You want us to fire the help?
如果你真的有什么
Well, if you really do have
魔法可以施展
witchcraft at your disposal,
那为什么你不
then why don't you just
施咒让那个该死的贱♥人♥
abracadabra that goddamn bitch
滚出我死后的生活
out of my afterlife, huh?
赐予我一些安宁
Bless me with some peace and quiet.
然后你想怎么聊迈克尔都行
And then we can talk about Michael all you want.
挖到什么了
Got something!
不是
Nope.
不是她的
Not hers.
气场完全不同
It's got a totally different vibration.
莫伊拉的骨头应该更阴郁一些
Moira's bones would be much more morose.
你知道这很荒唐吧
You know this is ridiculous, right?
这里埋的尸体比罗马地下墓穴的都多
This place has more bodies buried than the catacombs in Rome.
康丝坦斯要我们除掉那个女仆
If Constance wants us to get rid of the maid,
我知道一个咒语能轻松把她定在衣橱里
I know a spell that can easily bind her to the closet.
她就再也不用看见她了
She'll never have to see her again.
继续挖
Keep digging.
你有个敌人
You have an enemy.
让我自豪的是 我敌人很多
I'm proud to say I have many.
不接触无德之人的阴暗面
You can't live with virtue
就无法拥抱美德
without getting on the bad side of those without.
康丝坦斯恨你入骨
Constance hates your guts.
她要我们把你除掉才愿意跟我们谈
She won't talk to us unless we put you away.
永远消失在她的视线中
Out of sight forever.
你们准备对我做什么
What are you going to do to me?
天呐
Oh, heavens be.
我的尸骨
My bones.
感激不尽
I can't begin to thank you.
有了这些骨头我就能逃离这里了
These bones are my means to escape.
谢谢你 谢谢你
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表