when I could be out honing my craft.
-你的技艺 -是的
- Your craft? - Yes.
巫术是我生来就会的东西
Witchcraft is a talent that I was born with.
但演技是我努力实现的
But acting, I had to work for.
我经历了挣扎
I had to struggle.
你们这代人觉得只要点击鼠标
You and your generation think that you can get
念句咒语
whatever you want with the click of a mouse
就能得到一切
or the uttering of a spell.
但我告诉你
But, let me tell you,
实现成就
to achieve something,
那是最高级的魔法
that's magic of the highest order.
我不是来探班的
Well, I didn't come here to visit.
你被召唤了
You've been summoned.
召唤
Summoned?
我们有麻烦了
We are facing a situation.
世界级的麻烦
Like, a world situation.
"事关我们所知的一切"的那种情况
Like "everything we know hangs in the balance" kind of thing.
所以全员都要出动
So it's all hands on deck.
包括有老年斑的
Even the ones with age spots.
去拿扫把吧
Get your broom.
干杯
Cheers.
老贱♥人♥
You bitch.
我觉得我在电影里见过她
I think I've seen her in a movie before.
真好奇她穿什么内♥裤♥
I wonder what kind of panties she's got on.
昨天穿的是丝绸的
Yesterday was silk.
什么
I'm sorry?
不过我比较喜欢不♥穿♥
But I prefer to wear nothing.
等下 这就是你的能力
Wait, that's your power?
你现在看到的 亲爱的
What you are witnessing, my dear,
是我的人类小伎俩
is my human wiles.
泡泡有心灵感应的能力
Bubbles has the power of lectio animo.
可以窥探到别人的心声
The ability to listen to someone's very soul.
这么说这个女人会读心术
So the bitch reads minds.
泡泡在任何情况下都能精准地辨别事情的真假
Bubbles knows exactly how to extract the truth in any situation,
这正是我们需要她的地方
which is precisely why we need her.
我猜你们俩的交情
I'm presuming the two of you
要追溯到创世纪去了
go way back to the very dawn of time.
那时我们都是学院里的年轻女巫
We were young witches at the academy
所以一拍即合
and we became instant friends.
直到今天
To this day,
我的对口♥交♥艺术的掌握都是无以伦比的
my mastery of the art of fellatio is unparalleled,
这还得多谢在座的这位特别的老师
thanks to this special teacher here at the table.
好了 我就扮演下大人角色
Okay, let me be the adult here
把这段追忆过往带回正道上吧
and redirect this trip down memory lane.
我们现在有大♥麻♥烦了
We have a real fucking problem.
我们下位超级巫师正在带领我们迅速走向毁灭
Our next Supreme has us barreling towards annihilation.
问题不仅仅是迈克尔 还有男巫们
The issue here is not only Michael, it's the warlocks.
他们在保护他 阿瑞尔·奥古斯都他...
They're protecting him. Ariel Augustus...
你觉得他很危险 很急切
You think he's dangerous, impatient.
一心想为迈克尔清理道路
Hell-bent on clearing a path for Michael...
这些事儿你都不知细节
yet with nary a detail of what you heard,
却指望我去读取他的思想
you expect me to read his mind.
你对她用了读心术
Did you just read hers?
就像西德尼·谢尔顿的小说一样 亲爱的
Like a Sidney Sheldon novel, darling.
那你一定很了解情况了
Then you must know the gravity of the situation.
那个迈克尔是撒旦之子吗
That Michael is the spawn of Satan?
是的 麦迪逊一坐下 这个想法就从她脑中
Yes, that thought has been traipsing through Madison's mind
跑了出来
ever since she first sat down here.
我知道那个超级男巫很难对付
I know that a male Supreme is a tough pill to swallow,
但世界末日也未必会真的到来
but it won't be the literal end of the world.
跟我们一起去霍桑学院吧
Just come with us to Hawthorne.
我来安排一场晚宴 引导话题也可以交给我
I'll arrange a dinner; I'll even steer the conversation.
但我们需要你找出阿瑞尔知道些什么
But we need you to find out what Ariel knows
以及他在筹划些什么
and what he's planning.
如果你不想为这个星球的未来做点贡献
If you won't do it for the future of the planet,
或许就当报答我几十年来的忠诚吧
perhaps you'll do it to repay me for my decades of loyalty.
目前在你生命中的所有人里
Out of all the people currently in your life,
我敢打赌只有一个人对你足够亲密
I'd wager there's only one who's come close enough
以至于知道你的真实年龄
to learn your actual age.
干杯
Cheers.
你确定吗 科迪莉亚
Are you sure about this, Cordelia?
和雷格巴老爹做个交易 他将完成自己的工作
Make a deal with Papa Legba and he will fulfill his end.
但他也一定会让你完成你的
But he'll make damn sure you do, too.
不要承诺自己做不到的事
Don't promise anything you can't deliver.
我明白
I understand.
雷格巴老爹
Papa Legba,
领我穿过永生之门
ouvirier barrier pour moi agoe.
雷格巴老爹
Papa Legba,
领我穿过
ouvirier barrier
永生之门
pour moi agoe.
雷格巴老爹
Papa Legba,
领我穿过永生之门
ouvirier barrier pour moi agoe.
黛娜·史蒂文斯
Dinah Stevens.
巫毒女祭司中你给我的朗姆酒最好
No voodoo priestess gives me better rum.
你好 老爹
Hello, Papa.
你已经超越了自己 祭司
You've outdone yourself, Mambo.
所以你已经重新考虑了我的提议
Does this mean you've reconsidered my offer?
不
Hell no.
永生的代价
You charge more for immortality
远不止一点古巴违♥禁♥品♥
than a little Cuban contraband.
我告诉过你 我不会去妇科产房♥
And I told you, I'm not about snatching newborns
抢新生婴儿
from the maternity ward.
我来见你是因为她雇了我
I'm here because she paid me.
所以还是直入主题吧
So let's get to it.
女巫之王
The Witch Queen.
我一直很期待这次会面
I've been looking forward to this meeting.
你的请求十分有趣
You come with an intriguing request.
你知道我为何而来
You know why I'm here?
那个魔鬼
The Antichrist.
迈克尔·朗顿 带来世界末日的人
Michael Langdon, bringer of the End of Days.
但你为什么觉得我能帮你
But what makes you think I can help?
我只是生死两界之间的守门人罢了
I am merely a gatekeeper between humanity and the underworld.
打开大门
Open the gates.
我会诱他进去
I will lure him inside
然后他就只能在冥界徘徊
and he will be condemned to roam the underworld.
背叛撒旦之子
Betray Satan's spawn...
这会让我自己面临很大的风险
I would be putting myself at great risk.
开价吧
Name your price.
上一次祭司和女巫之王一起召唤我的时候
The last time a conspiring Mambo and Witch Queen summoned me...
她们给了我最好的贡品
...they brought me the greatest offering.
出来吧 孩子
Come out, child.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
科迪莉亚 许久未见啊 婊♥子♥
Cordelia, long time no see, bitch.
菲奥娜个混♥蛋♥
Fucking Fiona.
如果你伤害她的话...
If you've hurt her...
没事的
It's okay.
老爹对我很好
Papa's nice to me.
而且我真的很喜欢地狱 很有趣
And I really like Hell, it's fun.
有趣
Fun?
你在哪里做什么
What do you do down there?
制♥造♥麻烦
I make trouble.
楠是我最喜欢的小助手
Nan is my favorite little helper.
我还需要像她这样的人
I could use more like her.
你想让我给你一个灵魂
You want me to give you a soul.
而你想让我帮你发起一场政♥变♥
And you want me to perform a coup.
这么高的要求也需要很高的代价
An order so tall demands a steep price.
不是一个灵魂
Not one soul,
而是所有
but all of them.
你的姑娘们
Your girls.
不
No.
我不会把我的姑娘们交给你的
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表