结束了
It's over.
我们知道你的身份了
We know who you are.
你的盟友都死了
Your allies are all dead.
你失败了
You failed.
我已经证明了我能克服死亡
I've already proven to you that I can defy death.
我会复活她的
I'm just gonna bring her back.
到时候 我的米德女士会陪我一起看着你死
And when I do, my Ms. Mead will stand by me as we watch you die.
你可以去地狱一趟 但你不会在那儿找到她的
You can certainly go to Hell, but you won't find her there.
你做了什么
What have you done?
她的灵魂被只有我能打破的咒语隐藏了
Her soul is hidden by a spell only I can break.
你再也见不到她了
You'll never see her again.
你就剩一个人了
You're alone.
我从不是一个人
I'm never alone.
我还有我父亲
I have my father.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
他为什么任由这种事发生
Why did he let this happen?
你不非得走上
You don't have to follow this path
你父亲为你指的路
your father laid out for you.
你可以自己决定命运
You can write your own destiny.
你还可以回头的
You can still turn away.
你心中人性尚存
There's humanity in you.
我看得出
I see it.
如果你跟我走
If you come with me,
或许我们可以找到它
maybe we can find it.
一起找到
Together.
不管怎样
Somehow,
不管用什么办法 我都会复活她的
some way, I am gonna bring her back.
然后我要把你们都杀干净
And then I'm gonna kill every last one of you.
第八季 第八集
我不要再往前走了
I'm not going any further.
父亲 告诉我该怎么办 我会做的
Father, tell me what to do, and I'll do it.
如果你不对我说话 我就不出圈
I'm not leaving this circle until you talk to me.
他们都死了
They're gone.
男巫
The warlocks,
我的米德女士
my Ms. Mead.
被女巫烧死在了柱子上
Burned alive at the stake by the witches.
直到烧成
Until nothing was left
一团灰烬和黑烟
but ash and smoke.
告诉我该怎么做
You tell me what to do...
否则就让我死在这儿吧
or you let me die here.
你想要葡萄味儿的芬达吗
Would you like a grape Fanta?
你想要葡萄味儿的芬达吗
Would you like a grape Fanta?
-不 我在执行任务 -你饿了
- No, I'm on a mission. - You're hungry.
你需要营养
You need nourishment.
吃苹果吧 很美味
Take an apple. It's so juicy.
很美味
It's so juicy.
我得跟我父亲谈谈
I have to talk to my father.
你什么都不用做 我们欢迎每个人
You don't have-- you don't have to do anything. All are welcome.
来到光明里吧
Come to the light.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
你任我死去
You left me to die.
为什么这么对我
Why you do this to me?
你任我死去 被烧死
You left me to die. To burn.
被烧死
To burn.
我好怕
I'm afraid.
我好怕
I'm afraid.
你不是真的
You're not real.
这都不是真的
None of this is re-real.
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
你做得很好
You've done a great job.
不
No.
我失败了
I failed.
我迷失了 我不明白我的使命
I'm lost. I don't understand my purpose.
你完全符合我们的期待
You're everything we expected.
是始 是终
The Alpha and the Omega.
是现在 是曾经
Who is, who was,
还是未来
and who is to come.
骗人
Liar!
上帝爱你
God loves you.
你是我父亲吗
Are you my father?
你想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?!
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?!
我他妈该怎么做
Fuck am I supposed to do?
迷路了吗
You lost?
各位
People.
听好了
Listen the fuck up.
虽然我们有个蠢蛋总统
Just because we have a president who's a total douchenozzle
全球变暖也在加剧
and global warming is getting worse,
不代表你们就可以懒洋洋地坐在这里
that doesn't mean you can sit here on your lazy asses
大喊几声"撒旦万岁"就行了
and holler out a few "Hail Satans."
你觉得世界末日会像
You think end-time's just gonna show up
疱疹一样自己出现吗
like a herpes sore?
我受够了向一群乖孩子说教
So tired of preaching to the goddamn choir.
你们还有哪里不懂 你们知道怎么回事
What aren't you getting? You know the drill.
反基♥督♥会乘着一波罪孽而来
The Antichrist is gonna ride in on a wave of sin,
而我们弱鸡得可怜
and all we have here is a weak piss dribble.
谁帮帮我啊 我都想
Somebody, please help me out. I'm about ready
戳瞎自己的眼睛了 好不用
to gouge out my own eyes so I don't have to look
再看到你们这群怂包信众
at this weak-ass congregation anymore.
我需要听到罪孽
I need to hear some sins.
我需要感觉到我们在为他铺路
I need to feel we're making way for him.
你
You.
你有什么罪孽
What are your sins?
你本周做了什么迎来他的事
What did you do to usher him in this week?
我在工作的地方的收银台偷了一百块
I stole a hundred dollars from my register at work.
不是吧 化整误差也算
Seriously? A fucking rounding error?
你觉得这足以打开
You think that's gonna open up
地狱之门吗
the Gates of Hell?
我睡了我小姨子
I slept with my wife's sister.
我都见过比你更邪恶的糟糕拉皮
I've seen bad face-lifts that are more evil than you.
你们想知道我这周做了什么吗
You want to know what I did this week?
你们想获得启发吗
You want to be inspired?
想知道我在怎么加速末日的到来吗
You want to know how I'm helping bring end-times?
我抢了一家养老院
I robbed a nursing home
还把钱都给了全国步♥枪♥协会
and I gave all the money to the NRA.
下周 我要感觉到点邪恶
Next week I need to feel some evil.
我需要感到恶心
I need to be repulsed.
我需要觉得恶心得要死
I need to feel sick to my stomach.
我要获得激励
I want to be inspired!
算了 好了
Whatever. Okay.
我们念几句经♥文♥吧
Let's speak in tongues for a hot sec and...
表达一下尊重
show some respect.
我现在没有钱
I don't have any money right now.
看上去也没有食物
Or any food from the looks of it.
你已经多久没吃饭了 孩子
How long has it been since you ate, kid?
关你什么事
What's it to you?
就是
Just...
想帮助一位信徒
trying to help out a fellow believer.
这样吧
You know...
等仪式结束了
after the service...
我可以给你弄点吃的
I could fix you something.
我家离这里只有几个街区
My place is only a couple of blocks from here.
你真是太好心了
That's actually really nice of you.
没办法
What can I say?
人无完人嘛
Nobody's perfect.
你叫什么 孩子
What's your name, kid?
迈克尔
Michael.
你肯定饿坏了
You must have been starving.
我见过很多你这样的年轻人来我们教堂
I seen a lot of young people like you come to our church
因为我们在点评动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上的五星好评
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表