I quit every week.
等你看过我看过的 可能也会想点一根
You might need one after you've seen what I've seen.
请让我们的同事
Please allow our colleagues
自己做出无偏见的评估
to make their own unbiased evaluation.
阿瑞尔 没人说你要来
Ariel. Nobody told us you were coming.
我去安排今晚的庆祝
I'll make arrangements for a celebration tonight.
学生们可以见见他们的大校长
The students can meet their Grand Chancellor.
不用了
No.
有更紧急的事
There is something much more pressing.
这是洛杉矶警局的一名
This was sent to me by a sympathetic member
友好警官发给我的
of the Los Angeles Police Department.
这让你想起来了吗
Does that help with your memory?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
只是拿五把刀捅死了他
Except stab him with five knives.
当时只有你一个人 你个小变♥态♥
You were the only one there, you sick little fuck.
我没碰那些刀
I didn't touch those knives.
你不会在那里找到我的指纹的
You won't find my fingerprints anywhere.
救救我
Save me.
需要根烟吗
Need a smoke?
我去
Holy shit.
这是典型的恶魔附体
It's a classic case of demonic possession.
阿瑞尔 不管你多想
Ariel, as much as you want him to be,
但这孩子绝不是男巫
the boy is not a warlock.
这不是他造成的 瞧瞧他
He's not the provocateur. Look at him.
我不这么认为
I disagree.
我觉得他表现出了一种野蛮的能量
I think it was a-a manifestation of wild energy.
虽然失控但充满了潜力和希望
It was out of control but full of potency and promise.
就当你是对的 这是他造成的
Let's just say that you're right and he was responsible.
那他所用的就是黑魔法且极不稳定
Then his magic is dark and volatile,
我们应该让他自生自灭
and we should leave him the fuck alone.
保护我们的同类已经成了一个生死攸关的事情
Protection of our kind has become a matter of life and death.
男巫一直被视为二等公民
Warlocks have always been second-class citizens.
这不说明我们一定得对所有人
That doesn't mean that we have to open our doors
敞开大门 尤其是他
to just anyone, especially him.
这间学校给了我们指引
This school gave us direction.
他的力量能够得到控制用来行善
His power can be harnessed for good.
他可能就是我们一直在等的那个人
He could be the one we've been waiting for.
记住那则预言
Remember the prophecy.
你是说阿尔法
You're talking about the Alpha.
成为阿尔法的男巫
The warlock who becomes the Alpha
将拥有超乎想象的能力
will have power beyond comprehension.
他的魔法将远胜女巫
His magic will exceed that of the witches.
他能通过七阵法的考核
He could pass the test of the Seven Wonders.
取代她们的超级女巫
And supplant their Supreme.
阿尔法能让我们获得我们应有的地位
The Alpha will allow us to take our rightful place
一举登顶
at the top of the hierarchy.
你意下如何
Behold, what do you think?
我觉得你需要和那个孩子面对面聊聊
I think you need to get a face-to-face with that boy.
醒醒
Wake up.
有人来看你了
There's somebody here to see you.
你不是律师
You're not a lawyer.
我是你的朋友
I'm a friend.
我没有朋友
I don't have any friends.
我觉得或许我能帮到你 迈克尔
I think maybe I can help you, Michael,
如果你同意的话
if you let me.
我看过了警探问你话的录像
I saw the tape of your interview with the detective.
非常惊人
It was impressive.
我不是警方或是社工
I'm not with the police or social services
也不是政♥府♥其它部门的人
or any part of the government.
我是一名男巫
I'm a warlock...
而且我觉得你也是
and I think you're one.
男巫
A warlock?
你整个人生
Your whole life,
都在发生着一些无法解释的事
things have occurred around you that you can't explain.
或许只是你一个转瞬即逝的念头
Maybe it was just a... a fleeting thought you had.
一个冲动 一瞬间的愤怒
An impulse. A moment of rage.
但就成真了
But then it happened.
就像魔法一样
Like magic.
男巫就是可以控制这样魔法的人
A warlock is someone who can control that magic.
那个警探在伤害你的时候
When that detective was hurting you,
你脑中闪过什么样的念头
what went through your mind?
-什么也没有 -不对
- Nothing. - No.
你既害怕又愤怒
You were frightened and angry,
于是你以你仅有的方式释放了出来
so you lashed out the only way you could.
你让一些可怕的念头变成了现实
You made some awful thoughts come true.
我只是希望他能走开
I just wanted him to get away.
结果呢
How did you end up in here?
我是在保护一个人
I was defending someone.
一个从未背叛过我的人
Actually, the only person who's never betrayed me.
你没明白我想要的是什么
You're not understanding what I want.
我不想要山羊肉 我想要的是山羊头
I don't want goat meat. I want a goat's head.
我的咒语需要山羊头
I need it for my incantations.
女士 我不能把羊头卖♥♥给你
Lady, I can't sell you that.
为什么 你只杀没有头的羊吗
Why? Are you only butchering headless goats?
我不会给你羊头去做些不可理喻的事
I'm not giving you the head for some insane shit.
你是在歧视我的宗教信仰
You're discriminating against my religious beliefs,
屠夫先生
Mr. Butcher Man.
你的经理在哪
Where's your manager?
我要和你的经理谈
I'm gonna talk to your manager.
你真无礼
You are rude.
别这么跟她说话
Don't ever talk to her like that.
是吗
Yeah?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥疯婆子
And fuck that batshit crazy bitch.
我从没有想伤害过谁
I never wanted to hurt anyone.
迈克尔 你的人生即将展开
Michael, your life is about to begin.
我们该走了
Time for us to go.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
你说你只是想和他聊聊
You said you just wanted to talk to him.
他是无罪的 我要把他带走
He's innocent of all charges. I'm taking him with me.
他不能走
He's not going anywhere.
太酷了吧
That was awesome!
他可能会尿裤子
He'll probably wet his pants,
等我们走了就把他放下来
but he'll be released unharmed when we're gone.
我保证他不会受到伤害的
Oh, I'm sure he won't feel a thing.
我是忠实信徒 迈克尔
I'm a true believer, Michael.
我会在这儿守候着你 永远
I'll be here for you. Always.
向新世界致敬
Hail the new world.
致敬
Hail.
向新世界致敬
Hail the new world.
总有一天那孩子会成大事的
Boy's gonna make me proud someday.
-这个地方在地下吗 -也不一直是
- This place is underground? - It wasn't always.
原来这里有个建筑的
An actual building stood here once.
很漂亮 有着大木梁
It was beautiful, with big wooden beams
和巨大的玻璃窗让你永远能看到外面的景色
and giant glass windows that let you see forever.
问题是我们能看出去 别人也能看进来
Problem was we could see out, but others could see in.
2014年 科迪莉亚女士在她的公开行程中
In 2014, when Miss Cordelia went on her publicity tour
让我们被全世界所熟知
and outed us to the world,
一些当地人不想让我们住在他们周围
some locals decided they didn't want us in their neighborhood.
他们举♥行♥了一个小小的莫洛托夫鸡尾酒会
They threw a little Molotov cocktail party
烧光了一切
and burned everything down.
唯一剩下的就是公园里的雕塑
All that was left standing was the sculpture from the garden.
所以我们又回到地下了
So we went underground again.
真正的地下
Literally.
我们进去吧
Shall we?
我想让你们都认识一下迈克尔
I'd like you all to meet Michael.
就像我们一开始来这里一样
Like many of us when we first arrived,
他不确定这就是他想去的地方
he is not sure that this is the place for him.
但是今后 我们会用行动告诉他
But in the days to come, we're going to show him that
这不仅是他唯一属于的地方
not only is this the only place he belongs,
还是他的家
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表