Invited by Tricki-Woo, no less.
你将成为贵宾
You will be the guest of honour.
我去把晚饭从烤箱里端出来
I'll just get supper out the oven.
你一定给人留下了深刻的印象
You must've made quite the impression.
你认为我应该去吗
Do you think I should go?
你当然应该去
Oh, course you should.
到时候有香槟之河 美食之山
Rivers of champagne, mountains of food.
恼人的京巴犬吠声穿耳
Annoying Pekinese barking shrilly in your ear.
要求穿晚礼服出席
Ah, it says here it's white tie.
如果你没有的话
Oh, well, if you haven't got it,
崔斯坦一定可以借给你一套
I'm sure Tristan has something you can borrow.
崔斯
Tris?
我们体型不太一样
We're not quite the same size.
不过你用力塞也许能穿上
But I suppose you could try and squeeze into it.
霍尔太太的针线功夫出神入化
Mrs Hall does wonders with a needle and thread.
改小一点不成问题
I'm sure it won't be a problem taking it in.
达罗比 2297
Darrowby, 2297.
汉肖先生 有什么...
Mr Handshaw, how can I...
这样啊
I see.
很遗憾听到这消息
I'm sorry to hear that.
不 我明白
No, no, I understand.
我明天一早就过去
I'll be up first thing tomorrow morning.
有什么要紧事吗
Anything important?
没有 没什么好担心的
No. Nothing to worry about.
这不是汉肖家吗
Isn't this Handshaw's place?
我们又来干什么
Why are we back here?
你个小混♥蛋♥
You old devil.
我清楚地记得你告诉西格弗德都解决了
I distinctly recall you telling Siegfried it was all sorted.
是解决了
It is.
会解决的
It will be.
别担心 吉米
Never fear, Jim.
我会替你保密的
Your secret's safe with me.
试试用麻袋能不能帮它站起来
Let's see if these sacks can't lift her up.
把它往我这边翻过来
Try to rock her over towards me.
崔斯坦 你在那边还挺自在的
Tristan? Are you perfectly comfortable over there?
我可能更适合监督工作
I'm probably best employed in more of an overseeing capacity.
来一品脱加苯酚的啤酒怎么样
What about carbolic in a pint of beer?
这是给我们喝的还是给牛喝的
Would that be for us or the cow?
我们得抬
We just need to lift.
好吧 我需要大家一起抬
OK, I need everyone to lift.
起
Lift.
起
Lift!
我们再来一次
We'll try again.
崔斯坦 我们真的需要你的帮助
Tristan, we could really do with your help.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
所有人喊 驾
Everyone shout cush!
驾
Cush!
驾
Cush!
驾
Cush!
驾
Cush!
等等 别喊了
Wait. Stop!
-钱 -请大家安静一下
- Cush! - Will everyone please be quiet?
闭嘴
Shut up!
支票收款人爱德华·霍尔 两镑 奥德丽·霍尔
希望你过得好 永远爱你的 妈妈
霍尔太太 你烤了我喜欢的黄油饼干了吗
Mrs Hall, have you been baking that shortbread I like?
还多出几块
I've a couple spare.
这是什么
What's this?
桃乐茜说他一直住在那里
Dorothy said he'd been staying there.
不管他做过什么 他仍是我的孩子
He's still my boy, no matter what he may've done.
如果你愿意的话 我可以替你送去邮局
I'll take it to the post office for you, if you like.
你不必这样做
You don't have to.
如果你还需要做什么
And if you need anything else -
任何事
anything at all -
跟我说就行
just ask.
请坐 我去倒茶
Set yourself down, I'll fetch some tea.
崔斯坦看起来已经改过自新了
Tristan seems to have turned over a new leaf.
实际上 我觉得他是改头换面 重新做人了
In fact, I'd say he's turned over a whole garden of them.
现在还言之尚早
It's early days yet.
但我必须承认 这让人如释重负
But I must admit it feels like a weight's been lifted.
能有多重
What weight might that be?
一个儿子对垂死父亲的承诺
A son's promise to his dying father.
你很幸运 他就在你身边
You're lucky to have him so close.
为什么我们最爱的人伤我们最深
Why is it the ones we love most cause the most pain?
抱歉 霍尔太太 请把牛奶递给我
Sorry, Mrs Hall, would you mind passing me the milk?
我抓住了骨盆带 我移♥动♥它的时候你们听一下
I've got hold of the pelvic girdle, listen as I move it.
我什么都没听见
I barely heard nowt.
骨头在移♥动♥
The bones are moving.
恐怕是骨盆骨折
I'm afraid the pelvis is broken.
到底是什么病
What's all this now?
你之前说是产乳热
You said it were milk fever.
是的
It was.
确实的
It is.
那你怎么又说它的骨盆骨折了
Then what're you on about its pelvis being broken?
崔斯坦 他在胡说八道 对吗
Tristan, he's talking a whole lot of rot, isn't he?
你们可以自己检查
You're welcome to carry out your own examination.
不 我不想因为这个惹上麻烦
Oh, no, I'm not getting my fingers burnt on this one.
如果它的骨盆骨折了 你打算怎么办
So if its pelvis is broken, what're you going to do about it?
恐怕它的后腿一点力气都没有
I'm afraid she's got no strength left in her hind legs.
你们唯一能做的就是把它送到屠夫那里
The only thing you can do is get her off to the butchers.
胡说八道
Tosh.
它会没事的
We'll see her right.
它只需要盖上羊皮好好休息
All she needs is a sheepskin on the back.
那样根本一点用都没有
It won't make the blindest bit of difference.
没什么可做的了
There's nothing more that can be done.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这车我卖♥♥二十五镑
I need 25 pounds for it.
那是你出的价
I'm sure that's what you want.
但出价和实价是两码事
But wants and needs are two very different things.
能发动一下车吗
Mind starting her up?
发动机运转有点不平稳
Running a little rough.
你很了解车吗
Know much about cars, then?
我给你十八镑
I'll give you 18.
二十镑
20.
十八镑
18.
二十镑附带条件
20 with conditions.
什么条件
What conditions?
一个条件
One condition.
奥德丽心地善良 她真诚对待所有人
Audrey has a big heart, she opens it up to everyone.
甚至是那些不配被真诚对待的人
Even those that don't always deserve it.
你是说她的儿子
Her son?
爱德华
Edward.
他会一次次伤她的心 但她却永远不长记性
He'll break her heart again and again but she'll never learn.
帮我照顾她 好吗
Look out for her for me?
二十五镑你卖♥♥吗
And you'll take 25?
他回来了
Oh, he's here.
霍尔太太 如果那个吃着有闻着的一半香
Mrs H, if that tastes half as good as it smells,
庞弗里的破聚会就见鬼去吧
Pumphrey can keep her stupid party.
他们回来了
They're back.
崔斯坦
Tristan?
我又犯什么错了
What have I done?
跟我来
Come with me.
恐怕汉肖家的牛出了点小问题
I'm afraid we've had a slight issue with Handshaw's cow.
别管那个 全都去外面 快点
Never mind about that. Everyone outside. Quickly.
快点 赶紧
Come on. Hurry up.
这个更重要
This is more important.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
一辆车 怎么了
It's a car. What of it?
不是普通的车
Not just any car.
是你的车
It's yours.
-抱歉 -我刚要说
- Sorry. - I was coming to that.
我憋不住了
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表