万物既伟大又渺小
第一季 第三集
早上好啊 霍太太
Ah, good morning Mrs H.
早上起来换衣服不是约定俗成的吗
Isn't it custom to get dressed in the morning?
我还要回我的房♥间休息呢
I shall be retiring to my room.
霍尔太太
Mrs Hall?
小崔
Triss?
没办法扣好...
Can't get the thing through the...
过来
Come here...
-该死的袖扣 -站到亮光里来吧
- Bloody cufflinks. - Oh, come into the light.
-早上好 西格弗德 -早上好
- Morning, Siegfried. - Morning.
新西装吗
New suit?
什么 是啊
What? Oh, yes.
达罗比赛马场那边要看看我的医术如何
I'm being put through my paces at Darrowby Racecourse.
那里的主治兽医要退休了
The attending vet's retiring.
如果他能拿到这工作 将是莫大的荣幸
It'll be quite the honour if he gets the role.
就是不行
It's no bloody good.
我办公室里还有一对
There's another pair in my office.
他渴求这工作已经有段时间了
He's wanted the job some time,
这让他有点情绪化
it's made him a little emotional.
吉米 我大概可以赶回来负责下午的看诊
Now, James, I'm hoping to be back for afternoon rounds,
但在那之前 需要靠你顶着了
but I need you to hold the fort till then.
当然了
Of course.
谢谢 我不会让你失望的
Thank you! I won't let you down.
很多人都说过这话 但极少有人能...
Ah, many have said the same but few rise to...
我们被打劫了
We've been robbed!
上周这罐子里的钱还是满的呢
This was full only last week.
你在干什么
What you doing?
-我只是... -你怎么还没换衣服
- I was, just... - Why aren't you dressed?
都快9点了
It's nearly nine o'clock.
来给我解释下
Come and explain yourself.
这是你干的吗
Is that your doing?
我碰都没碰过
I haven't touched it.
我把最后的一点零钱拿去买♥♥杂物了
I took the last of the petty cash for this week's shop.
这怎么可能
How is it possible?
自从吉米到来后 我们的工作强度远超以往
We've worked harder than ever since James arrived.
做了更多的手术 挣来的钱都去哪儿了
More surgery time. Where's all the money from all that gone?
要我报♥警♥吗
Shall I call the police?
估计还在农夫们的口袋里吧
Still in the farmer's pockets, I should imagine.
你上次去追债是什么时候的事
When was the last time you chased the bills?
-你 -我吗
- You. - Me?
今天是集市日
It's market day.
你也是时候跟我们一样靠努力工作挣钱了
Time to earn your keep like the rest of us.
祝今天好运
Good luck today.
等等
Hold on.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会替你盯着崔斯坦的
I'll keep an eye on Tristan for you.
请务必做到
Yes, do.
记住了
Remember.
小孩子不打不成才
Spare the rod. Spoil the child.
你得往后退
You'll have to go back.
-往后退 -好的
- Go back! - Oh, OK.
谢谢 多谢了
Thank you. Much obliged.
挂倒挡 然后...
Put it in reverse and...
老天啊
Oh, for Pete's sake.
怎么...
Well, what...
我以为是叫我倒车呢
I thought I was going back?
我刚刚也是这么以为的
I thought so too but...
算了
Never mind.
稍等
Well, hold on.
你是西格弗德的助手 对吧
You're Siegfried's chap, aren't you?
你叫哈里斯
Harris!
-是哈利 -没错
- Herriot. - Ah, that's it.
抱歉我记错了
Yes, I do apologise.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
你也是
You too.
达罗比赛马场
会员证
法南
Farnon.
兰森将军
General Ransom.
你好 我没想到今天会遇见你
Hello, I didn't expecting to see you today.
我以为你会和安丹特在一起
I thought you'd be with Andante.
-等下索姆斯就带它来 -明天的比赛它准备得怎样了
- Soames is bringing him down later. - How's he looking for tomorrow?
我出五镑押它
Well, I err, I'd put a fiver on him.
你还跟其他的饲养员合作吗 法南
Which other breeders do you work with, Farnon?
基本上我所有客户都有要治疗的马
Well, virtually all my clients have horses that need attending to.
是赛马吗
Racehorses?
那只有休
Well, just Hugh, really.
我们本来希望找个有相关经验的人
We were hoping for someone with a pertinent experience.
拉车的马和纯种赛马之间
There's quite a bit of difference between a cart horse
差别还挺大的
and a thoroughbred.
在解剖学上并不是
Not anatomically speaking.
马就是马
A horse is always a horse...
我父亲只允许西格弗德这一位兽医
My father wouldn't have had any other vet
进他的马厩
but Siegfried in his stables.
他是个善良的人 很珍爱他的马
A good man. Loved his horses.
有匹马起不来了
There's a horse down.
让我们看看你的能耐吧 法南
Time to show us what you're made of, Farnon.
卡尔弗特太太
Mrs Calvert?
你好啊
Hello, hello, hello.
什么情况 今天来了个新小伙子
What's this? We've got the new chap, today?
其实我已经在诊所干了一阵子了
I've been at the practise for a while, actually.
笑起来真好看
Ain't he got a nice smile.
看到他心情就好
He's a real happy Harry, this one.
每分钟106下
106.
听起来不妙
That don't sound too clever.
心跳得太快了
Going like the clappers.
它最近几天做什么了
What's she been doing these last few days?
它在草场上 追着狗跑
She was out in the field, chasing round after the dog.
昨天热得像下火
It were roasting yesterday.
问题找到了
Well, there's your problem.
它中暑了
She's got heat exhaustion.
那怎么办
Well, what's to be done?
先找几桶水来
Let's start with a couple buckets of water.
快去啊
Quick as you like.
帮我拿下好吗 休
Would you mind, Hugh?
你怎么了 伙计
What's up with you, fella?
伤到自己了吗
Done yourself a mischief, have you?
请退后 给我点空间
Keep back, please. Give me room.
没有扭伤或骨折的迹象
No sign of sprain or fracture.
那它怎么站不起来
Then why is he not getting up?
没有眼球震颤
There it is. There's no nystagmus.
但那不代表它倒下的时候没有撞到头
But that doesn't mean he didn't hit his head on the way down.
我们得让它站起来走一走
What we need is to get him up and walking.
越快越好
Sooner the better.
先生们 我需要你们帮下忙
Gentlemen, I'll need your help.
起来啊
Come on, boy.
起来
Up we go.
快起来
Come on, boy. Come on.
起来 快起来
Up we go. Come on.
没用 西格弗德
He's not having it, Siegfried.
对
Right.
它可能还是喘不上气
I think he's probably still winded from the fall.
我们...我们先等一会儿
Let's just, um, let's just take a moment.
你不该做点什么吗
Shouldn't you be doing something?
时间到了它自然就会好
Nature takes the time she needs.
天啊
God.
开拖拉机来 我们直接把它吊起来
Bring the tractor, we're going to have to winch him off.
-你不能那么做 -你说什么
- I can't let you to do that. - Excuse me?
谁都不准拉这匹马
Nobody is winching this horse anywhere.
既残忍♥又没必要
It's cruel and unnecessary.
你把自己吓着了是不是
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表