Come on Clans.
他怎么会喜欢这么凶猛的动物
How can he love something so ferocious?
他无疑在前线面对过更可怕的
No doubt he faced worse terrors on the front.
很多像他这样的人最后都丧失了听力
Many men like him lost their hearing as a result.
-那只猎犬问题大吗 -还好
- Was the hound much trouble? - Oh, not really.
它看着挺精神的 只是需要改善饮食
He seemed lively enough. Just needs to improve his diet.
所以现在达罗比每只营养不良的狗
So now we're responsible for feeding
都归我们喂养了
every poorly nourished dog in Darrowby?
西格弗德 就是一袋狗粮而已
Siegfried, it's one packet of food.
我知道 你很好心
Oh, I know. That's kind of you.
但我们不能总这样做
We can't make a habit of it.
即使它杂乱的饮食
Even though his bad diet
很可能就是它呕吐的原因吗
is probably the root cause of the vomiting?
-很可能是什么意思 -就是也许显然应该
- What do you mean by probably? - Possibly. Apparently. Presumably.
我知道这词的意思 但你为什么这么说
I know what it means. Why say it?
-你应该很确定才对 -可是
- You should know! - Well,
有谁真能确定吗
can anyone ever be certain?
你应该做过全面检查 排除其它可能了吧
I take it you did a full examination to rule out anything else?
对
Yes.
你上次面诊它时一定也做过了吧
As I'm sure you did, when you last saw him?
-那是自然 -这不就完了
- Naturally. - Well, there we are then.
过来 小淘气 我们又该去散步了
Come on, Tricki, time for another walk.
谢谢你的丰盛款待 多布森太太
Thank you for the feast, Mrs Dobson.
给 带点香肠走 哈利先生 再见亲爱的
Here, take these sausages, Mr Herriot. Bye, love.
天啊 我都吃成球了
God, you could roll me home.
谷区人很热情 这份工作的好处之一
Dales hospitality. One of the perks of the job.
我可连杯水都没给过你
I haven't given you so much as a glass of water.
-我都觉得内疚了 -不用
- I'm feeling guilty now. - Oh, don't be.
如果你愿意我可以送你回去 一点不麻烦
I could give you a lift home if you like. It's really no bother.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
那是休吗
Is that Hugh?
-出问题了吗 -用不着你担心 哈利
- Problem? - Nothing for you to worry yourself about, Herriot.
-海伦 -你好 休
- Helen. - Hello, Hugh.
真是个惊喜
What a lovely surprise?
吉米从多布森先生家送我回家
James gave me a lift back from Mr Dobson's.
你真殷勤
Very gallant of you.
看来你的蹄铁掉了
See you've thrown a shoe.
-意思是爆胎了 -是的 很幽默
- Flat tyre. - Right, yes. Funny.
我已经派人去请技工了 他应该马上就到
I've already sent for a mechanic. He should be along in a moment.
我不介意试一试
I don't mind giving it a go.
后备箱里有工具吗
Is there a tool kit in the back?
我也不知道
You know, I've no idea.
说真的 哈利 这车很值钱的
Really, Herriot, it's actually quite a valuable car.
吉米听起来胸有成竹
Well, James sounds like he knows what he's doing.
拜托 小淘气
Come on, please, Tricki,
酒吧就在眼前 根本没几步路
the pub's just there, it's no distance at all.
酒吧里可能有小母狗呢
Hey. There might be a lady dog in there.
我不会妥协的
I won't crack.
我不会抱你的 绝对不抱
I'm not carrying you. Genuinely. I'm not.
西格弗德会支使我跳过一个又一个圈
Siegfried will let me jump through one hoop after another.
它也太可爱了吧
Isn't he just gorgeous.
最终圈会变得太高 我会半截卡住
Eventually the hoops will get so high, that I'll get caught halfway
然后光着屁♥股♥在风中摇摆
and be left dangling with my backside in the wind.
那画面一定很美
Now that's a lovely image.
我能抱抱它吗
Can I hold him?
请便
Be my guest.
你好 过来
Hello! Come here.
我得让小淘气散步减肥
I need to get Tricki walking and lose weight
才能从西格弗德手上拿到支票
to get my cheque from Siegfried.
玛姬 我开始怀疑
You know, Maggie, I'm beginning to wonder
你是否真想帮我排忧解难
if you're really engaging with this problem of mine.
你想让他给你钱
You want him to give you money
他希望你努力挣得 对吗
and he wants you to earn it, doesn't he?
对 我在努力啊
Yes. Which I do?
不久之前 我还坐在这里
Not long ago I was on this very spot
为诊所讨过债
collecting debts for the business.
而且花钱的速度和收钱一样快
And spending it as quickly as it came in.
该给的钱都给他了
He got what he was due.
-按理说他应该对我有点信心了 -什么
- You'd think he might start showing some faith in me. - What?
你是说他给你安排工作时
You mean when he asks you to do something,
认为你会逃避而不是好好做吗
he expects you'll shirk off instead of getting on with it?
-太过分了 -这不是我的错 这狗不肯迈步
- Outrageous! - It's not my fault. The dog won't walk.
-我能怎么办 -我不知道 崔斯坦
- What am I supposed to do? - I don't know, Tristan.
这问题需要比我更聪明的头脑才能解决
It would take a mind greater than mine to work that one out.
玛姬 你有绳子吗
Maggie, do you have any string?
*梦境如此可怕 最好快点醒来*
* Such horrible dreams which you very much better be awake *
*梦中你正在横渡英吉利海峡*
* For you dream you are crossing The Channel *
*在从哈里奇出发的轮船上颠簸*
* And tossing about in a steamer from Harwich *
*船舱介于大号♥更衣车*
* Which is something between a large bathing machine *
*与非常小的二等车厢之间*
* And a very small second-class carriage *
*你摆出冰淇淋和冷盘肉*
* And you're giving a treat Penny ice and cold meat *
*招待亲朋好友*
* To a party of friends and relations *
*这群贪婪的野兽都在*
* They're a ravenous horde and they all came on board *
*斯隆广场和南肯辛顿站上船了*
* At Sloane Square and South Kensington stations *
*旅途中你找到了你的律师*
* And bound on that journey you find your attorney *
*他那天早上从德文郡出发*
* Who started that morning from Devon *
*他有点矮小*
* He's a bit undersized *
*你不会感到惊讶*
* And you don't feel surprised *
*当他告诉你他只有十一...*
* When he tells you he's only eleven... *
你最好别吃太多 小心一会吃不下
You better not be spoiling your appetite.
没有 我就是盘点下存货
No. I was, just, um, taking stock.
怎么了 你为我们准备了什么
Why? What've you got planned for us?
烤牛肉和其他配菜
Roast Beef with all the trimmings.
你希望我多"动手"吗
As you'd love me to be the man that's more hands on?
住手 别这样 吉米也在
Stop it! Stop it. James is right there...
-他才不在意 -好了
- Why should he care? - All done.
别这样 休 友善点
Stop it, Hugh. Be kind.
-非常感谢 你真是个好人 -不客气
- Good man, much appreciated. - My pleasure.
说真的 靠我自己绝对修不好
And sincerely, I would never have managed.
我真的不太懂机械
I'm not really that mechanically minded.
我在学校没学这类事情
My school didn't really go in for that sort of thing.
-不过他是学古希腊语的 -是的
- He did study Ancient Greek though. - Oh, yes.
-在这个地方非常有用 -我也觉得
- Incredibly useful round these parts. - I bet.
再次感谢你帮我修车
Well, thanks again for this.
也感谢你为安丹特所做的
And for what you did for...for Andante.
我想这件事 吉米和你一样难过
I think James was almost as upset about it, as you were.
我爸曾逼我射杀了一头雄鹿
Father made me shoot a stag once.
真是美丽的生物
Beautiful thing.
事后我感觉糟透了 我再也不会这样做
Felt rotten about it after. Never again.
你能顺道送我回去吗
You giving me a lift back?
我觉得我们已经耽误吉米很久了
I think we've put James out enough already.
非常乐意
Love to.
-再见 吉米 -再见
- Bye, James. - Bye.
霍尔太太 这一顿也太丰盛了
Well, Mrs Hall, this is certainly a lot of food.
你们都辛苦工作了一整天
Well, you've all been hard at it all day,
我想你们已经饥肠辘辘 胃口大开了吧
I expect you've worked up an appetite.
闻起来可真香
Something smells delicious.
天啊 我的脚疼死了
Oh, God, my feet are killing me.
你不会一直在遛这只狗吧
You don't mean you've been walking him all this time?
至少走了三到四英里
Must've done three or four miles, at least.
我很快就能让吴淘气瘦到最佳体型
I'll have Tricki-woo in tip-top shape in no time.
你怎么了 麻雀吃得都比你多
What's wrong wi' you? Seen a sparrow eat more.
还有你 你通常都是狼吞虎咽的
And you. Normally it's like feeding gannets.
还有肉汁吗
I don't suppose there's any more gravy?
-多布森家吗 -吃了跟我体重一样多的约克郡布丁
- Dobson's? - Ate my own weight in Yorkshire puddings.
-你呢 -庞弗里太太的猪肉馅饼实在让人欲罢不能
- You? - Mrs Pumphrey's pork pies are certainly quite moreish.
然后还有肉酱
And then there was the pâté.
先生们 别害怕
Gentlemen, never fear.
关键时刻方显英雄
Cometh the hour, cometh the man.
乐意帮你做任何事 西格弗德
Anything to help you, Siegfried.
好孩子
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表