except put him out of his misery.
休呢 他接受了吗
And Hugh? He agrees with that?
我不确定他以后还让不让我们进他的马厩
I'm not sure either of us will be welcome at his stables for a bit.
吉米 你的诊断
James, your diagnosis,
以及你所选的方案都是教科书级别的
your chosen course of action were both text book.
那我为什么还是这么难过
Then why don't I feel any better?
因为你不得不将一匹年轻美丽的马安乐死
Because you had to euthanize a beautiful, young animal.
我从没怀疑过你 吉米
Never doubted you for a second, Jim.
你在这儿呢 在哪里
There you are! Where is it?
你弄丢那笔钱了 对吧
You've lost the money, haven't you?
你自己看
See for yourself.
我会对账的 看金额对不对
I'll be checking it against the ledger.
如果少了哪怕一分钱...
If there's so much of an ha'penny missing...
我就会被鞭打和丢进油锅炸
I'll be flogged and boiled in oil.
法南先生
Mr Farnon.
有人找你
It's for you.
-将军 -西格弗德
- General. - Siegfried,
我原本希望在赛马场见到你
I was rather hoping to see you at the racecourse.
我觉得我去也没什么意义
I didn't think there was much point.
你应该已经和休·霍顿谈过了吧
I assume you've spoken to Hugh Hulton?
是的 那件事很不幸
Yes. Terrible business.
太糟糕了
Awful.
我觉得你昨天的表现非常出色
Well, I thought you were very impressive yesterday,
我仍然想邀请你担任那个职务
and I'd still like to offer you the role.
将军 我感激不尽
General, I can't thank you enough.
你不会后悔的 我保证
You won't regret it, I assure you.
我是说我想
I said I'd like to.
但我担心很多马主都会感到不安
But I fear that many of my owners would be very twitchy,
等他们知道你跟那个叫哈利的年轻人共事
when they know that you're associated with that Herriot chap.
但他没做错任何事
But he did absolutely the right thing.
-尸检结果很明确 -即便如此
- The postmortem couldn't be more clearer. - Even so.
他还是杀死了达罗比的快乐与骄傲
Killing the pride and joy of Darrowby.
总会有损形象
Never a good look.
如果你想要这份工作 必须让他走
If you want this job he'll have to go.
我们达成共识了吗
Do we have an understanding?
事实上 我不同意
Actually we don't.
昨天 你同意该把动物放在第一位
Yesterday, you agreed the welfare of the animal came first.
但今天看来并非如此
Today it seems that's not the case.
哈利是我有过的最优秀的助手
Herriot's the best assistant I've ever had.
我不会为任何好处背叛他
I won't betray him for anything.
那么很遗憾
Then, with regret,
恐怕我们不需要你的服务了
I'm afraid we shan't be requiring your services.
谢谢你
Thank you.
晚安
Good evening.
晚安
Good evening.
我没得到那份工作
I didn't get the job.
我听到了
I heard.
老实说 如果能得到那真是太棒了
I can't lie, it would've been tremendous.
但我不能那么自私
Still.
你是个好人 西格弗德·法南
You're a good man Siegfried Farnon,
不管你多努力隐藏这一点
no matter how much you try to hide it.
你千万别告诉别人
Yes, well, keep it to yourself.
可不能让大家觉得我心肠变软了
We don't want people thinking I've gone soft.
有好几通电♥话♥打来
We've had a few calls.
看样子比起吉米 人们更希望你出诊
Seems folk would rather you visit than James.
他一定很不容易
Can't imagine it'll be easy for him.
他们会想明白的
They'll come round.
那我们一定要帮他们想明白
Let's see to it, that they do.
崔斯坦 把你的脏脚从桌上放下来
Tristan, get your bloody feet off the table!
你以为你在见不得光的妓院吗
Do you think you're in some kind of backroom bordello!?
有那么幸运就好了
Chance'd be a fine thing.
把账簿拿来
Fetch me the ledger.
我想仔细查阅一遍
I want to go through it with a fine tooth comb.
每一分钱的去向我都要知道
I want every penny accounted for.
赶紧去拿
Jump to it.
好了 哈利 你呢
Now, Herriot, what about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
明天很忙 还有一大堆准备工作等着你呢
Well, you've a list as long as my arm to prepare for tomorrow.
霍尔太太接到很多通电♥话♥
Mrs Hall's had a whole load of calls,
全部由你出诊
and you're doing all of them.
这算是惩罚吗
Is this some kind of punishment?
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite.
快去啊 我们还要经营诊所
Go on, we've got a practice to run.
我给你拿瓶新的
I'll fetch you a fresh one.
缅怀"荆棘女王"黛安娜·里格女爵士
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表