A better quality of conversation.
-因为动物不会说话 -是啊
- They don't say owt. - Aye.
好了 老婆
All right, there, Missus?
没事的 有我们照顾你
It's all right, we're here to look after you.
我们会帮你接生
We're going to get that baby of yours out.
它用力生产多久了
How long has she been pushing?
差不多五小时
Five hour, thereabouts.
放松 放松点 你没事的
Easy. Take it easy. You're all right.
头部卡在骨盆了
The head's caught in the pelvis,
我没法把它拉出来
I can't bring it around to get it out.
你还好吗
Are you all right there?
她正在宫缩
She's having a contraction.
没用 这样没用
It's no good. It's no good.
牛犊转不过来
It's not coming around.
没办法了吗
Is that it, then?
是不是... 母子都没希望了
Are they...are they both done for?
不 不 我们继续尝试
No, no, we keep trying.
早上好 早上好
Good morning, good morning.
霍尔太太
Mrs Hall?
分娩时间太长了
This is going on too long.
我可以找法南过来
I could fetch Farnon.
他会赶不及
He wouldn't make it in time.
听着 我不希望它受苦
Look, I don't want her to suffer.
如果真到了那一步 你就做你必须做的
If it comes to it, you do what you've got to do.
天呐 是吉米回来了吗
Oh. Oh, my goodness, is James back?
什么意思 他去哪儿了
How do you mean? Back from where?
还有一个办法可以试试
There's one last thing we can try.
我用这个套住牛犊嘴部
I'll try to hook it around the jaw
把它转个方向拉出来
and pull it around that way.
我够不...
I can't quite...
就差一点 我够不到
Nearly. I can't get it.
再试一次
We'll try one more time.
成功了 我套住它嘴部了
Got it! I hooked the jaw.
你拿着绳子
Take the rope.
稍用力拉紧
Keep a gentle tension.
就是这样
That's it.
轻点
Gently now.
轻点
Gently.
要出来了
It's coming!
我应该能拉出来
I think I've got it!
我应该可以
I think I've got it.
这种画面我看过无数次了 永远不会腻
Must've seen it a thousand times. Never gets old.
哈利 你在胡闹什么
Herriot. What the devil do you think you're playing at?
他做得很好 法南先生
He's done good, Mr Farnon.
里面有一头健康的小母牛
One healthy girl in there.
我没允许你单独出诊
I never gave you permission to go out on your own.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但结果还算圆♥满♥
But it turned out well.
你只是走运罢了
You were lucky.
这跟运气一点关系都没有
There was nothing lucky about it.
我拼了命才把那头小牛接生出来
I worked damned hard getting that calf out.
没错 你效率是挺低的
Yes, you seemed to have made quite the meal of it?
你在里面待了多久 五小时吗
How long were you in there? Five hours?
有人告诉过你 你很讨厌吗
Has anyone told you how insufferable you are?
没当着我的面说
Not to my face, no.
谢谢你 拉德太太
Thank you, Mrs Rudd.
你昨晚睡了多久 吉米 一小时 一个半小时
How much sleep did you get, James? Hour? Hour and a half?
没合过眼
None.
最好快点习惯
Better get used to it.
谢谢你 法南先生 你不会后悔的
Thank you, Mr Farnon. You won't regret it.
叫我西格弗德吧
Siegfried, please.
我父亲才叫法南先生
Mr Farnon was my father.
别刹车 别刹车
Don't brake, don't...brake.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表