The inability to carry out the most basic of instructions!
这我倒不知道
I don't know.
它还挺会握爪的
He gives paw pretty well.
伸爪子
Paw.
他连该死的电♥话♥都不去接
He can't even answer the bloody phone!
接电♥话♥ 狗怎么知道接电♥话♥啊
The phone? I mean, I don't know how he ever would,
它要是会接电♥话♥可就太神奇了
that would be fairly extraordinary.
西格弗德
Siegfried?
-你能听到电♥话♥声吗 -什么
- Can you in fact hear that? - What?
没事的 我去接
Don't worry. I'll get it.
不准 你敢去 这是他的工作
No, you won't! Don't you dare! It's his job.
我安排他做的事 他最好给我做到
I told him to do it, and he'll damn well do it.
我和你说话的时候不要走开
Don't you walk away when I'm talking to you!
你不是让我去接电♥话♥吗
Well, I thought you wanted me to answer the phone.
-都聋了吗 -别接 让他来
- Can no-one hear that? - Don't answer it! He has to do it.
我真不知道你想让我♥干♥什么
Genuinely no idea what you want me to do.
我真是受够你了
I'm fed up to the back teeth with you!
你只会游手好闲 狂吃长膘
All you do is laze around, fattening yourself,
花的都是我的钱
while I foot the bill!
跟你的支票说再见吧
Well, you can wave goodbye to your cheque,
工作不积极就别想了
until you buck your bloody ideas up!
达罗比2297号♥
Darrowby 2297.
别担心 我之后会擦得干干净净
Oh, don't worry. I'll give these a good scrub afterwards.
我会让你的身体棒棒的 小淘气
I'm going to get you fighting fit, Tricki.
你是不是也该做点事了
Shouldn't you be making yourself useful?
我哥昨天发的那通脾气啊
Oh, my brother's little tantrum yesterday?
我是不会担心
No, I wouldn't worry about that,
霍太太 他很快就会赶我走了
Mrs H, he'll want me gone soon enough.
话虽如此 但可能不是去你想去的地方
Well, that may be so, but it mightn't be to where you want to be.
我来帮你吧 吉米
Let me help you with that, Jim.
早上好 西格弗德
Good morning, Siegfried.
你说多少来着 吉米 一盎司饼干吗
How much did you say it was, Jim? An ounce of biscuits?
1.5盎司
An ounce and a half.
吉米让我今天照顾小淘气
Jim has left me in charge of Tricki today.
-那他可真傻 -崔斯 其实...
- More fool him. - Actually, Tris...
吉米要去多布森家
James is needed up at Dobson's.
昨晚海伦打电♥话♥来了
Helen called last night,
她家的牛不肯交♥配♥
her bull's having trouble performing.
她特别要求让他去看看
She asked for him specifically.
-那就尴尬了 -为什么
- That'll be awkward! - Why's that?
不会尴尬的
It won't be. It's not.
那快去吧 吉米 你今天上午有得忙呢
Go on, then, James, you've a few to get through this morning.
我向庞弗里太太保证了会好好照顾它
I promised Mrs Pumphrey I'd take good care of him...
所以你才把小淘气托付给了我 你好啊
Which is why you entrusted me with Tricki, hey?
你居然不怕那个小东西
Oh, you're not afraid of that little thing?
感到恐惧是高智商的表现
Being fearful is the sign of a higher intellect.
它需要定期运动 还要补充大量水分
He needs regular exercise and lots of water.
好啦好啦 我能搞定
Yes, yes. I think I can just about manage.
-你上午要和我一起去教堂吗 -好啊
- Will you come to church with me this morning? - Yes.
我可有太多事要向上帝祈祷了
Lord knows I have enough to pray for.
我今天要做你最爱的菜 烤牛肉
I'm doing your favourite, roast beef.
你要好好表现才配吃
Make sure you earn it.
-明白 -走吗
- Understood. - Shall we?
对不起了 小淘气 要遵医嘱
Sorry, Tricki, doctor's orders!
-早上好 -谢谢你能来
- Morning. - Thanks for coming.
我以为你是要让它性♥欲♥高涨
I thought you were gonna put lead in his pencil,
而不是给它一枪 不是怪你 小伙子
not a bullet in the back of his head. No offence, lad.
多布森先生 你知道吉米的诊断没错
Now, Mr Dobson. You know James was in the right on that one.
-是啊 -我知道克莱夫在配种方面出了点问题
- Aye. - I understand Clive's having some difficulty serving the cows.
是的 它对交♥配♥兴趣不大
Aye, he's not showing much interest.
何止不大 它没跟任何一头母牛交♥配♥过
Much? He's not been up on any of 'em.
你说过你的公牛交♥配♥能力很强
You said your bull will perform.
如果我的牛不怀孕 我就不付钱
And if he don't get 'em knocked up, then I shan't be paying.
-克莱夫和那些母牛在一起多久了 -有一周了
- How long's Clive been in with them? - A week now.
多布森先生给母牛们喂了很多水
Mr Dobson's been giving his cows plenty of water,
所以它应该能闻到母牛的气味
so he should smell 'em well enough.
之前有过这种情况吗
Has this happened before?
从来没有过 以前想让它停下来都难
Never. Most of the time it's getting him to stop that's the trouble.
-以我的经验来看 那才是正常情况 -是吗
- From my experience, that's often the way. - Really?
我说的是牛
With bulls.
我来检查一下它
Shall we take a look at him?
你好啊 老朋友 记得我吗
Hello, old friend. Remember me?
小淘气
Tricki.
小淘气
Oi, Tricki.
-你把小淘气留给崔斯坦照顾吗 -他没问题的
- You left Tricki in the care of Tristan? - He'll be fine.
他不会有问题的吧
He will, won't he?
它下面还好吗
Is it all right down there?
挺惊人的... 也很健康
Impressive...and healthy.
我给它注射一针睾丸酮
We'll give him a shot of testosterone,
看看会不会有效
see if that gets him going.
要多久才能起效
Any idea how long that'll take before it as an effect?
-应该马上见效 -很好
- Should be fairly immediate. - Good.
真不知道你们谷地农民是怎么做到的
I don't know how you Dales farmers do it,
你们经常要靠天吃饭
your livelihood's constantly at the mercy of nature.
我们尽力把租金挣出来
We do our best to keep up with the rent,
休对我们很好 虽然我没要求他这样
Hugh's good to us, not that I like to ask it of him.
他是你的地主吗
He's your landlord?
从他继承农场之后就是了
Since he inherited the estate.
我母亲和他父亲差不多同时去世
He lost his father around the same time I did my mam.
是这件事让我们走到一起
That's really what got us together.
我也感觉你们很早就认识了
I got the impression it had been going on longer.
我们小时候就经常在一起玩
We've knocked about together since we were kids,
至少在他还没出去读书的时候
well, when he wasn't away at his school, at any rate.
这样应该能让它兴奋起来
That should perk him up a bit.
好了 这次别害羞了
Right. Don't you be shy, this time.
我们最好赶紧离开
We should probably make a quick exit,
睾丸酮可能会让它有点攻击性
the testosterone might make him a tad aggressive.
你好 哈利先生
Hello, Mr Herriot.
下午好 多布森太太
Afternoon, Mrs Dobson!
等下屋里见
I'll see you at the house.
希望你早餐没吃太饱
Hope you didn't have a big breakfast.
-为什么 -一会你就知道了
- Why's that? - You'll see.
去吧 小伙子 别害羞
Go on, lad. Don't be shy.
去啊
Go on!
小淘气
Tricki.
进来吧 穆里根先生
Come in, Mr Mulligan.
抱歉这么麻烦你 法南先生
I'm sorry to put you out like this, Mr Farnon.
克兰西今天早上又不舒服了
Clancy was sick again this morning.
一点不麻烦 我们不会放任动物受罪不管的
No trouble at all, we would never leave an animal in distress.
我们一早上都没停下来过
We have not stopped all morning.
告诉我要做什么 西格弗德
Just point me in the right direction, Siegfried,
多辛苦的工作都在所不辞
no task is too great.
那给克兰西做检查也不会让你为难了 对吗
Then you'll have no qualms about examining Clancy?
我的老天爷
Oh, good God!
这只狗狗多讨人喜欢啊
What a delightful animal.
请进来这边吧
If you'd just like to come through here.
来吧 克兰西 来吧
Yes. Come on Clancy. Come on.
西格...
Sieg...
好了 上来吧
All right. There you go.
它哪里不舒服 乔
What seems to be the problem, Joe?
它还是吐得厉害
Well, he's still vomiting bad, he is.
法南先生给它开了点药
Mr Farnon gave him some medication
-但好像没什么效果 -明白了
- but it don't seem to have done the trick. - I see.
你打算给它仔细检查检查 对吗
You'll be wanting to have a good look over him, then?
对 当然了 没错
Hmm? Oh, yes. Yes. Naturally. Yes.
想都别想
Not on your nelly.
乔 乔
Joe. Joe.
这应该够吃一周左右了
This should be enough to last you a week or so.
多谢了 先生
Well, thank you kindly, sir.
你真慷慨 对不对 克兰西
Real gentleman, isn't he, Clancy?
走吧 克兰西
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表