I for one am glad you're staying.
他这么做只是为了惩罚我
The only reason he's doing it is to punish me.
我都不知道我做错了什么
For what? I have no idea.
也许是因为你谎称考试通过了
Maybe it's because you lied about passing your exams.
严格来说我没说谎
I didn't lie, technically.
你的确常喝他最好的威士忌
You do drink his best whisky.
我真的分不清区别
I honestly can't tell the difference.
这就更过分了
Well, that makes it worse.
你在赶牛酒吧把他的钱全败光那次呢
What about the time you spent all his money in the Drovers?
什么
What's that?
没什么霍太太 吉米在说笑 他自以为很幽默
Nothing, Mrs H, just Jim being funny. Trying to be.
崔斯坦
Tristan!
魔鬼来了
Oh, here we go.
你在这啊
Ah, there you are.
我带回来一位很特别的病患
I've brought back someone very special
作为你第一次实践对象
for your first practical experience.
我期待到快要乐晕过去了呢
I'm giddy with anticipation.
法南先生
Mr Farnon.
克兰西就是穆里根先生的一切
Clancy means the world to Mr Mulligan.
为了他们两个 我们理应
I think we owe it to both of them
做一次全面体♥检♥ 你说对吗
to carry out a full physical examination. Don't you?
好了 克兰西
Right, Clancy.
你们看 它笑了 它很喜欢你 法南先生
Ah, look at him smiling. I reckon he's a fan of yours, Mr Farnon.
穆里根先生 你不害怕吗
Mr Mulligan, does it not scare you
听到它这样吠叫
when you hear him growl like...?
-穆里根先生 -乖孩子
- Mr Mulligan? - Ah, good boy.
-穆里根先生 -真是我的好孩子 好了
- Mr Mulligan? - That's my boy. There now.
不 当然不用害怕
No, of course it doesn't.
西格弗德 我想它只是"雷声大雨点小"
Siegfried, I think the bark may be far worse than the bite.
乖狗狗
Good boy!
你也不是很凶嘛 乖狗狗
You're not so fierce, are you? Aww, good boy!
缅怀"荆棘女王"黛安娜·里格女爵士
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表