是吗
Does she?
天呐
Oh, God.
你是不是觉得猎物真到手了 却不如追逐时
Do I detect that the thrill of the chase is less exciting than
那么刺♥激♥
the actual catch?
玛姬很好 真的
Maggie's wonderful, really,
我只是不确定见父母这一步
I'm just not sure about meeting parents.
因为接下来就会发生这事
Because that's what happens next.
你觉得我像是准备好去见家长的人吗
I mean, do you think I'm anywhere near ready to meet parents?
桃乐茜把帽子落这了
Dorothy left her hat.
我不允许和我同住的男人玩弄女孩感情
I won't have a man under my roof mess a girl around.
你没那么无♥耻♥ 崔斯坦
You're better than that, Tristan.
好的 霍太太
Yes, Mrs H.
好了 还要过一两个小时我才会输
Right, I've still an hour or two to win this bet.
我去测量小马的地方
I'm off to the pony measuring,
看我能不能推吉米一把
see if I can't tip James over the edge.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
我几乎就没碰到一匹马
I've barely had a single animal
身高与它们报名参加的级别相符的
that's the right height for the class they've been entered in.
有匹马 每次我一靠近它
And I had one that stooped down at the knees
它就蹲低一点
every time I came near it.
针扎的
Pin pricks.
什么
I'm sorry?
他们会用针扎马肩胛骨之间的位置
They prick them between the shoulder blades,
所以当你要测量身高时 马就会弯低身子
so they drop down if you try and measure them.
-什么 -这很可怕 我知道
- What? - It's appalling, I know.
这就是你所面对的情况
You see, this is what you're up against.
给
Here.
喝点水吧
Get a drink.
获得最佳绵羊大奖的是
And the winner for the best in show sheep
艾克洛太太的斯瓦尔谷羊 柰莉
goes to Mrs Ackroyd for her Swaledale, Nellie.
请问 你知道兽医在哪吗
Excuse me. Do you know where the vet is?
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry, I don't.
-你知道兽医在哪吗 -抱歉 我不知道
- Do you know where the vet is? - No, no, sorry, I don't.
西格弗德这人挺有意思的
Siegfried can certainly be very entertaining.
他偶尔也有讨喜的时候
He has his moments.
你说过他是个鳏夫 对吗
You said he was a widower?
他妻子四年前去世了
He lost his wife four years ago.
我还以为是最近的事
I would have thought it was more recent.
是吗
Oh, yes?
你是不是看上我们的法南先生了
Am I to take it you've designs on our Mr Farnon?
当然没有
Oh, don't think so.
我会把这可怜的家伙吓死的
Reckon I'd scare the poor chap to death.
再说了 他给我的感觉是
Besides, he strikes me as a man
他仍把自己当成已婚男士
who still thinks of himself as married.
人并不总能改变自己的感觉
Well, you can't always change how you feel.
离开那个畜生是你做过最勇敢的事
Leaving that brute was the best and bravest thing you ever did.
是的
Yes.
不过...
Well...
好了 我答应了恩德比先生会去农产品厅看看
..now, I promised Mr Enderby I'd look in on the produce hall,
他很想让我看看他的葱头
he's very keen to show me his shallots.
那我就狠心离开你吧
Then I shall love you and leave you.
回头见 奥德
I'll see you soon, Aud.
抱歉 我给它量了三次 他还是超高
I'm sorry. I've measured him three times, he's still over.
那蹄铁呢 你得减掉蹄铁的高度
What about the shoes? You have to deduct for shoes.
我知道 但即便减掉
I know, but even so.
它根本没有蹄铁
He doesn't have shoes!
-这是什么 -证明书
- What's this? - Certificate.
-小马在哪 -好戏上演
- Where's the pony? - Here we go.
我有证明书你就不用看它了
You don't need to see him if I've got a certificate.
兽医写了它的身高
The vet's written how tall he is there.
我要亲自量 不管有没有证明书
I'll need to measure him. Certificate or not.
我爸可不是这么说的
Well, that's not what my dad says.
恐怕你♥爸♥说错了
Well, I'm afraid your dad's wrong.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
很难以置信吧 他们无所不用其极
It's unbelievable, isn't it? They'll try anything.
如果我是你 我就叫他们去死
If I were you, I'd tell them to go hang.
西格弗德 你不去看障碍赛马吗
Are you sure you don't want to go and watch the jumping, Siegfried?
不去 我很乐意在这支持你
No, no. Happy to lend my support.
最大节瓜的获胜者是克拉夫兄弟
And the winner for the largest marrow are the Clough brothers.
非常优秀
Very well done.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
了不起的成就
Marvellous effort.
太棒了
Well done.
这不对 这些枪不对劲
That's not right. These guns ain't right.
你不识字吗
Can't you read?
我枪法很好的 真的
I am a good shot, I am.
不能退款 没得商量
No refunds means no refunds.
你射不准可不能赖我
Not my fault if you can't shoot straight.
-你最好找个有点脑子的男人 -我们走
- You want to find yourself a lad with half a brain. - Let's go.
稳住 稳住
Steady, steady.
你必须认可
You've got to accept it.
如果有证明书 就不用量了
You don't need any measurements if you've got a certificate.
每一匹马都要量
Every animal goes under the stick.
而且你的马可不只是超高一点点
And it's not as though your pony was slightly over the mark.
它超太多了
He's miles over.
我告诉你 别的兽医批准它参赛了 就在...
Well, let me tell you, he was passed through that vet at...
西科利诊所 我知道
Hickly! I know.
我不管 它不能进去
And I don't care, he's not going through here.
不是吧
Well, really?
我们也在西科利诊所获得批准了
You know, we were passed at Hickly too.
你能再给我的狗测一下♥体♥温吗
Could you take my dog's temperature again?
它看起来好多了
He looks so much better.
你不能再试一次吗
Won't you just try him one more time?
不 门都没有
No, I bloody won't.
带你的狗回家吧
Just take your damn dog home.
吉米 如果你想收工的话
You know, James, if you wanted to pack it in...
-什么 -你不必忍♥耐 他们太过分了
- What? - You don't have to put up with this, this is an outrage.
法南先生 我需要你
Mr Farnon, I need you.
你抱着我的狗做什么
Hey, what are you doing with my dog?
出什么事了
What's happened?
可怜的小家伙被南瓜砸中了
Poor thing was hit by a pumpkin.
南瓜
Pumpkin?
我把它拴得好好的 我只离开了一小会儿
He was tied up safe as houses. I'd only left him for a minute.
有时候一小会儿就出事了
Sometimes a minute is all it takes.
你来做我的助手
I'll need you to assist me.
要不是因为那个兽医找我的麻烦
If it hadn't been for that other vet, messing me about.
你得在外面等着 怎么称呼
You'll have to wait there, Mr..?
哈皮[快乐]Happy.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yes.
失陪了
Excuse me.
好了
Right. OK.
来吧
There we go.
我需要氯仿 无菌辅料
I'll need chloroform, sterile dressings
还有一套消毒好的器械
and a fresh set of instruments.
这是一个绝佳的教学机会
This will provide an excellent teaching opportunity.
好
Right.
快去啊 你还在等什么
Well, go on, then. What are you waiting for?
小马量高
别动那个
Leave that alone.
哈利先生 小马都量好了吗
Mr Herriot, finished with the ponies, are you?
-一匹不落 -很好
- Well and truly. - Good. Good.
离宠物大赛只剩25分钟了
Now, you've only 25 minutes till the pet contest.
别到处乱跑
Don't go wandering off.
福伊尔先生 我有必须要做的事 行吗
Mr Foyle, there is something I have to do, all right?
但我向你保证 宠物大赛我不会迟到的
But I promise you, I will not be late for the pet contest.
最好别迟到
You'd better not be.
否则后果十分严重
Or there'll be serious repercussions.
不
No.
他们不是五点半才开始评鉴公牛吗
I thought they weren't judging the bulls till 5:30?
不是
No.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表