- Should? - It will be.
很好 继续吧
Very good. Carry on.
别担心 我们来了
Don't worry, we're here now.
我们会照料它的
We're going to look after her.
是另一条腿
Other leg.
我回头再来看你... 是看牛犊
I'll be back to see you soon... to see the calf.
把石膏取下来
To remove the cast from its leg.
再过一两个月吧 是周
In a couple of months. Weeks.
我得走了 幸会
I better go. It was nice meeting you.
幸会 等等 吉米
You too. Wait. James.
西格弗德就是刀子嘴豆腐心
Siegfried's bark really is worse than his bite.
他对我们都很好
He's been very kind to us.
其实他很善良
Underneath it all, he's a good man.
该反抗就反抗
Stand up to him.
他会喜欢你那样的
He'll love you for it.
快点
Chop chop.
-丁斯代尔太太吗 -对
Mrs Dinsdale? - Yes.
来领贾斯帕的 对吗
Here for Jaspar?
请你到这边等一下 我去把猫抱过来
If you'd like to wait in here, I'll fetch your cat.
你顺便帮我把利奥也带过来吧
Could you grab Leo for me while you're at it?
好的 利奥
Ok, Leo.
还有贾斯帕
And... Jaspar.
哈利 谢谢
Ah, Herriot. Thank you.
-要做什么手术 -就是绝个育 小意思
- What's the operation? - Oh, a simple castration. Nothing major.
这是什么
What's that, then?
贾斯帕 你的猫啊
Jaspar. Your cat.
不 它不是
No, it isn't.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你觉得我会认错自己的猫吗
You think I wouldn't know me own cat?
不好意思 霍尔太太 你能过来一下吗
Sorry, Mrs Hall, would you mind?
-吉米 -猫不对 我不明白
- James? - It's the wrong cat. I don't understand,
笼子上写着"贾斯帕" 我肯定 怎么回事
it said "Jaspar" on the cage. I know it did, so how can it be?
也许是因为你昨晚醉醺醺地回家
Maybe because you came home soused last night.
我把它们放错笼子了
I put them back in the wrong cages.
请别声张
Please don't say anything.
达罗比 2297
Darrowby 2-2-9-7?
等下我会叫人联♥系♥你
I'll have someone call you later today.
让你久等了 丁斯代尔太太
Apologies for the delay, Mrs Dinsdale.
好消息是 贾斯帕的疥癣都治好了
Now, the good news, Jaspar's mange has cleared up,
你今天就可以带它回家
and you can take him home today.
坏消息是 要收半克朗
Bad news, it'll be a half a crown.
这只也不是我的猫
That's not my cat neither.
-你确定吗 -我确定吗
- You're sure? - Am I sure?!
首先 颜色就不对
It's the wrong colour, for starters.
那应该是什么颜色的
And what would be the right colour?
-它是橘猫 -我的天
- He's a ginger. - Oh, God.
-真抱歉 -吉米 别急 深呼吸
- Sorry. - James, slow down, take a deep breath.
停 猫搞错了
Stop, that's the wrong cat.
-你什么意思 猫是你给我的 -这是贾斯帕
- What you talking about? This is the cat you gave me. - It's Jaspar.
-我要的是利奥 -我以为它就是
- I asked for Leo. - I thought he was.
我的猫
My cat!
你杀死了它
You've killed him.
-它没死 -只是被氯仿迷晕了
- He's not dead. - Merely chloroformed.
丁斯代尔太太 你可以在大厅等着
Mrs Dinsdale, perhaps you could wait in the hall.
你给它下了药 我的宝贝 你给我的猫下了药
You've drugged him. My baby. You've drugged my cat!
老天啊
For the love of God,
有谁能告诉我这到底是怎么回事
would someone tell me what the hell is going on?!
-是我的错 -很有可能
- It was my fault. - It's was more than likely, I should say.
只不过是一个管理错误
It was just a simple administrative error.
我把它们放回去的时候放错笼子了
I put them back in the wrong cages.
认真的吗 哈利
Really, Herriot?
你怎么能犯这么低级的错误
How could you make such a fundamental mistake?
大概是因为他当时喝得烂醉
Because he was bloody pie-eyed, I shouldn't imagine.
我家亨利是这么说的
Well, that's how my Henry tells it.
什么 你喝醉了
What? You were drunk?
看来我和你一样丢人了[睡狗屋] 杰茜
Looks like it's me and you in the doghouse, Jess.
怎么了 为什么不行
What's wrong? Why can't I have that?
因为那不是一个词 拼写也不一样
Because it's not one word and it's spelt differently.
对 除此以外没问题啊
Yes, yes, apart from that.
他当时去喂猫
You know, he were only feeding the cats
是因为他想好好干
because he wanted to do a good job.
他只是犯了个愚蠢的错误
It was a silly mistake.
那些人把动物托付给我们
These people trust us with their animals.
动物就是农民的生计
For the farmers, it's their livelihood.
不能再出今天这种事了
I can't afford a repeat of what happened today.
你是想一个人经营这里吗
So you propose to keep running this place by yourself?
靠我自己到目前为止都很顺利
I've managed perfectly well on my own so far.
你并非一直都是靠自己
You weren't always on your own.
就算现在你习惯了一个人
Even if that's what you've got used to.
轮到你了 你拼不拼
Are you going to take your turn?
诊所消磨着你
It's wearing you down.
那也不关别人的事
Well, that's my business, isn't it?
那关心你的人怎么办
And what about the people who care about you?
我们还玩不玩了
Are we playing this blasted game or not?
你永远不停歇 你永远在奔波
You never stop. You're always on the go.
你会因过度劳累而早逝的
You'll run yourself into an early grave.
我觉得离我退休养老
I think I've got a few good years
还有好几年呢
before they put me out to pasture.
就一个错误而已
One mistake.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy,
刚刚迈出参加工作的第一步
taking his first steps in the working world.
你肯定记得你刚工作时的情景吧 当时有多难
You must remember what that were like, how hard it was?
只会又多了个让我♥操♥心的人
It's just someone else for me to worry about.
我又不是没努力过
You can't say I haven't tried.
他是第五个还是第六个来着
What is he - the fifth? The sixth?
你从来没给过他们公平的机会
You never gave any of them a fair crack of the whip.
我甚至可以说
In fact, I might even go
你是故意给他使绊子
so far as to suggest you spiked his guns.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你把马牵去水边
You led a horse to water,
心里很清楚沙普和丁斯代尔
knowing full well Sharpe and Dinsdale
一定会逼它喝水
would see he drank it.
太荒唐了
That's an absurd suggestion.
我知道你总是护着失败的人 帮他们说话 但是...
I know you're the patron saint of lost causes but, really...
你这话是什么意思
And what exactly is that supposed to mean?
你关心的人
That you care about people who...
有时候不值得你的关心
who sometimes don't deserve it.
你说得没错
Oh, on that we must agree.
-他是个好孩子 -这点我不怀疑
- He's a good lad. - I don't doubt it.
但他依然得离开
But I'm afraid he still has to go.
我家母牛生牛犊时难产了
I'm having trouble with t'calf,
能来帮帮我们吗
can someone come and help us?
我们马上派人去你的农场
We'll get someone up to your farm right away.
太感谢了
Thanks so much.
迪克·拉德的母牛难产了
Dick Rudd's having trouble with the calf.
我得叫醒法南先生
I better wake Mr Farnon.
别 我去吧
Don't. I'll go.
我能行
I can do it.
霍尔太太 求你了
Mrs Hall, please.
好吧
All right.
法南先生出诊时我就把它摆到上面 祈求好运
I put it up for luck when Mr Farnon goes out.
谢谢
Thank you.
母牛在这儿
She's in here.
别担心
Don't worry.
他马上就到
He'll soon be here.
如果需要再亮一点 你跟我说
You let me know if I can get you some more light.
这样就够了 谢谢 拉德先生
This will do just fine, thank you, Mr Rudd.
它有名字吗
I don't suppose she has a name?
-不算有 -他管它们都叫老婆
- Not as such. - He calls them all Missus.
他对着它们说话的时间比对我还多
Spends more time talking with them than he does with me.
这种交谈质量更高
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表