I couldn't keep it in any longer.
你给我买♥♥了辆车
You've bought me a car?
只是辆还凑合的车
It just about qualifies as one.
我感觉你值得一辆车 毕竟你那么努力
I felt perhaps you deserved one, after all your hard work.
你现在取得了医生资格
And now you've qualified,
我们迟早要派你单独出诊
we'll be wanting to send you out on your own eventually.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
什么都别说 快上车吧
Don't say anything, just get in the damn thing.
让他缓缓吧
Give the boy a chance.
快上车吧崔斯 他都要急死了
Go on Tris, before he pops a blood vessel.
你不该买♥♥这辆车的 西格弗德 太贵重了
You shouldn't've done this, Siegfried. It's too much.
该买♥♥
I should.
我永远不会忘记父亲送给我第一辆车的那天
I'll never forget the day Father gave me my first car.
我突然想到这是你永远无法和他共享的记忆
It struck me that's a memory you never got to share with him.
不重要
Anyway.
我们得收拾收拾去参加聚会了
We've got a party to be preparing for.
快点 吉米 女孩子们可不能一个人跳舞
Come on, James, those debs won't dance themselves.
你在这呢
There you are.
你的外套呢
Where's your jacket?
刚改好
Just finishing up now.
给你 吉米
Here you go, James.
谢谢
Thank you.
我跟你说 崔斯
I tell you what, Tris...
等我回来 咱们就开一瓶我最好的酒
...when I get back, you and I will crack open a bottle of my finest,
坐下来好好聊一聊
sit up and put the world to rights.
听起来怎么样
How does that sound?
挺好的
I'd like that.
但别以为我不在的时候你可以自己喝
But don't go thinking you can help yourself to any while I'm away.
你要是喝了 我会知道的
If you do, I shall know.
拜拜
Goodbye.
谢谢你的西装 崔斯坦
Thanks again for the suit, Tristan.
走吧 吉米
Now, then, James.
晚上好
Good evening.
像这种时候 吉米
So, at times like these, James,
坦白讲 我们应该抓住眼前的一切
frankly, we should take what we can get.
所以 如果我是你
So, if I were you,
给你什么你就拿着
say yes to everything you're offered.
你的盘子不能空
The food shouldn't run out,
酒杯不能空
nor should the drink
而且你肯定不会缺舞伴
and you certainly won't run out of people to dance with.
那个小家伙的状态不太正常
The state of that thing, it's unnatural.
继续这么吃下去 他会冠状动脉出血的
He'll have a bloody coronary at this rate.
西格弗德 吉米
Siegfried, James.
你们能来我真高兴
So glad you could come.
一如既往的荣幸
A pleasure as always.
瞧瞧这个可爱的小家伙
And look at this delightful little man.
看 哈利叔叔来了
Look, it's Uncle Herriot.
它一直很期待见到你
He's been so looking forward to seeing you.
它碗里的是乳脂松糕吗
Is that trifle I see in his bowl?
我知道不该让它吃 但只有这样它才能开心
I know it's naughty but it's the only way to keep him happy.
他有些害怕这种场合
He finds these occasions rather testing.
谢天谢地还好有你陪他
Thank goodness he has you to keep him company.
真是谢天谢地
Thank goodness indeed.
弗朗索瓦 弗朗索瓦
Francois. Francois.
这位是小淘气的客人 哈利叔叔
This is Tricki's guest, Uncle Herriot.
可别让他的杯子空了
Make certain his glass never runs dry.
至于你
As for you,
那边有许多需要招待的女士
there are ladies in there in need of entertainment.
那么让我们从我的最爱开始吧
Then let us begin with my absolute favourite.
晚上好 奥德森小姐
Good evening, Miss Alderson.
你好
Hiya.
爪子放下
Paws off.
这是哈利叔叔的
This is Uncle Herriot's.
我不知道你们是亲戚
I didn't know you were related.
我们不是
We're not.
只是它这么叫我罢了
That's just what he calls me.
是庞弗里夫人代它这么叫我
I mean, what Mrs Pumphrey calls me on his behalf.
奥德森阿姨 它从小都这么叫我
Auntie Alderson, I have been since he was a pup.
他一直都这么肥嘟嘟的吗
Has he always been a porker?
你不会相信我看着这家伙吃了多少
You wouldn't believe the things I've seen this chap put away.
好吧 你知道这是什么吗
Right, I don't suppose you know what this is?
我猜是鱼子酱
Caviar, I'd guess.
我要是你 我会把这个给狗吃
If I were you, I'd give it to the dog.
这已经是他第五个舞伴了
He's on his fifth already.
今晚结束前他还会和五位女士跳舞
He'll dance with five more before the end of the night.
而且对象不会重复
But never more than once.
乔治 你看起来玩得挺尽兴
George. You look like you've been enjoying yourself.
可不是嘛
Oh, haven't I just.
听说你的一名助手
I heard one of your qualified assistants
想把一头很健康的牛送去屠宰场
tried to send a perfectly good cow to the butchers.
你说什么
What the devil are you talking about?
一般早上我都会带杰茜去跑步
I try to take Jess for a run that way most mornings.
我以后会牢记这点的
Well, in future, I'll bear that in mind.
如果你没料到会看到那一幕所以吓到了 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if you saw more than you bargained for.
我以为那里不会有什么人
I didn't think there was anyone around.
你没必要道歉
No need to apologise.
如果是我先去 我也会做一样的事
If you hadn't got there first, I was going to do the same thing.
我发现这能开启美好的一天 让我觉得很...
I find it sets me up for the day, makes me feel so...
充满了活力
Alive?
对 没错
Aye. That's it.
充满了活力
Alive.
在山谷中 被山丘环绕
Up in the Dales, surrounded by those hills,
是世界上独一无二的地方
there's no place on Earth like it.
小心点哦 你一旦养成习惯 就很难戒掉了
Careful. Once it gets in your bones, it's hard to get out.
我也不想戒掉
I'm not sure I want it to.
很好
Good.
我在想 希望你不会介意
I was wondering, I hope you don't mind me,
今后我也能见见你吗
but could I see you some time?
我知道我现在就能看见你 你就在我面前
I mean, I know I can see you - you're right in front of me.
抱歉 我不该
I'm sorry, I shouldn't've...
不是那样的 只是
It's not that, it's just...
原来你躲在这儿了
This is where you're hiding.
我没在躲
I wasn't hiding.
我知道
No, I know.
这位是谁呢
Who's this?
吉米·哈利
James Herriot.
西格弗德的新助手
Siegfried's new assistant.
噢 我是休·霍顿 很高兴认识你
Oh. Hugh Hulton, pleasure.
我打扰你们了吗
Was I interrupting?
没有 没有
No, not really.
我们只是在随便聊聊
Well, we were just catching up.
我们跳个舞吧
Shall we dance?
好
Yes.
我觉得也是 对吧 弗朗索瓦
I think so, Francois, don't you?
我们出去兜个风
You and I are going for a little drive.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
借过
Excuse me.
得6分
Six runs,
比分现在是22比2
taking you to 22-2.
布莱德曼击中三门柱中♥央♥ 得6分
Oh, Bradman scores a towering six over mid-wicket.
这些澳大利亚人热烈欢呼 看上去还有点粗野
The Australians celebrate wildly and perhaps a little uncouthly
不过他们通常就是这样的
but that's often their way.
玩得不开心吗
Not enjoying yourself?
想谈谈吗
Talk about it?
向裁判提出抗♥议♥了
Ooh, an appeal.
他出局了吗 还是仍然在场
Is he out? Or has he survived?
球被接住了
Caught.
他出局了
He's caught out.
你不也是吗
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表