抱歉 不好意思 我能...
Oh, sorry. Sorry, if I can...
抱歉 打扰一下 奥德森小姐
Sorry, excuse me. Miss Alderson.
我想也不算太糟糕
Well, I suppose that didn't go too badly.
抱歉 福伊尔先生 我现在真的不方便
I'm sorry, Mr Foyle, I really can't talk now.
借过 谢谢
Excuse me. Thank you.
海伦
Helen?
是宠物大赛击垮了你
It was the pet show that did it for you.
别太苛责自己
Don't be too hard on yourself,
你撑了那么久已经很了不起了
it's no mean feat lasting as long as you did.
不是因为宠物
It wasn't the pets.
那是怎么了
What then?
我很肯定海伦的公牛有问题
I'm fairly certain Helen's bull has a problem
多布森不愿意直说
and Dobson won't give me a straight answer
他的母牛有没有怀孕
as to whether his cows are in calf or not.
如果真怀孕了 你觉得他会直说 对吗
Well, if they were, you'd assume he'd just say?
是的
Exactly.
我答应过海伦 会给克莱夫做担♥保♥
I gave Helen my word that I'd vouch for Clive.
听着 现在还不能保证索斯威克
Look, there's no guarantee Southwick
真想买♥♥它
will actually want to buy him in.
她只挑最好的公牛 展示会的第一名
She only goes for the very top beasts. Best in show.
或许克莱夫不会胜出
Maybe Clive won't win.
或许索斯威克会买♥♥别的牛
Maybe Southwick will buy some other bull
你就可以逃过一劫
and you can live to fight another day.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
但要是你说错了呢
What if you're not?
如果它胜出了呢
What if he wins?
躲在这里
Hide in here.
我遇到想逃避的人或事时
It's what I do whenever there's someone or something
就会这么做
that I want to avoid.
这似乎有些太懦弱
That seems rather cowardly.
就算行刑队在前面列队
Just because there's a firing squad lined up,
也不意味着你就得去撞枪口
doesn't mean you have to go and stand in front of it.
崔斯坦 你到底在哪
Tristan, where the bloody hell are you?
说什么来什么
Speaking of which.
公牛大赛将在五分钟后
The prize giving for the bull contest
宣布名次
will commence in five minutes,
五分钟后
That's five minutes.
冷静点 克莱夫 老伙计
Steady on now, Clive, old man.
冷静
Steady.
别动
Steady,
就这样
that's it,
就这样
that's it.
对
Ok.
我只是想给你检查一下
I just want to take a look at you.
该死
Damn.
吉米
James.
看来你知道 对吗
So, I take it you know?
多布森一直在抱怨牛群的事
Dobson was complaining about his herd.
我只是不想让他吓跑奥德森的买♥♥家
I just didn't want him to put off the Alderson's buyer.
他们不能贩卖♥♥不健康的牲畜
They can't sell an animal that isn't fit.
-我们并不确定这一点 -我很确定
- Well, we don't know that for sure. - I'm pretty sure.
好吧
All right.
但我请求你保密
But I'm asking you to keep it to yourself.
不是为我
Not for me...
为了海伦
..for Helen.
她信任你
She trusts you.
如果你在乎她 就不要让她失望
And if you care about her at all, then you won't let her down.
我又没打中
I missed again.
这是作弊
It's cheating,
肯定是 我才不要花六便士玩把坏枪呢
that's what it is, I'm not paying sixpence for a broken rifle.
我说了 这就是规则
I told you, them's the rules.
怎么了
What's going on?
我的枪是坏的 但他不肯还我钱
My gun didn't work, but he still won't give me my money back.
是吗
Is that right?
大家都这么说
That's what they all say.
没用的
Makes no difference.
我来试一把吧
Perhaps I'll take a turn.
六便士一局
That'll be sixpence.
你准备好就打吧
When you're ready.
石膏必须要保持两周
The plaster must stay on for two weeks.
照规矩 我该留它观察一晚上
By rights, I should keep him in overnight,
但因为你不是本地人
but as you're not local...
不 不行
Oh, no, no.
没有它我会不知所措的
I wouldn't know what to do with myself without him.
自从我妻子过世 只剩我和它了
Just me and him, see, since the wife died.
它是她的骄傲和欢乐源泉 真的
He was her pride and joy, he was.
这次免费
There's no charge.
太感谢了 法南先生
I'm so very grateful, Mr Farnon.
别客气 别客气
Not at all, not at all.
但以后 如果你必须要拴住它
Just, in future, if you must tie him up,
一定要选个安全的地方
make sure it's somewhere safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈利先生
Mr Herriot.
我不知道你们怎么样
Right, I don't know about you,
但我要喝一杯
but I need a drink.
除非你还躲着酒吧
Unless you're still avoiding the refreshment hall?
我能应付
I'm sure I'll manage.
真稀奇了
Well, I never.
霍尔太太竟是个神枪手
Mrs Hall's a crack shot.
谁能想到呢
Who'd have thought it?
你是在哪里学到这么准的枪法的
Where on Earth did you learn to shoot like that?
不然你以为女子海军都干些什么
What did you think we did in the Wrens?
刺绣吗
Embroidery?
好了 喝酒
Right, drinks.
谢谢 霍尔太太
Thank you, Mrs Hall.
奥德森先生和克莱夫
Mr Alderson with Clive!
干得漂亮 恭喜你们
Very well done, congrat you all.
请把掌声送给胜利者
A round of applause for the winner.
来一品脱半你们最好的啤酒
Pint and half of best please.
马上来
Coming right up.
你的朋友不一起来吗
So, is your friend no longer with us?
不了 她有事回去了
No. She had to get back.
也是
Ah, yes.
我在地上捡到了它 哈利先生
I found it lying on the ground, Mr Herriot.
很有可能绊倒别人
It was creating a serious trip hazard.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
听着 我知道这是你第一次 但如果我能...
Yes, well, look, I realise this was your first time, but if I can...
我很抱歉打断你们
Oh, I'm very sorry to interrupt.
但吉米需要去吧台了
But I'm afraid James is needed at the bar.
这次帮你解围 得请我喝一杯吧
I think you owe me a pint for that one.
我去去就回
Ah, won't be a minute.
你好啊 陌生人
Hello, there, stranger.
开放参观进行得怎么样
How was the open house?
很好 谢谢
Yes, yes, good. Thanks.
玛姬 我最近在想
Maggie, I've been thinking and,
这个夏天我们过得很愉快 你也是个好姑娘
this summer has been a lot of fun and you're a really great girl.
但问题是 我就快期末考试了
But the thing is, my final exams are not far off
我得全天候不停学习 所以
and I'm going to be working all hours and...
你要甩了我吗
You're giving me the push?
不不 当然不是 我只是...
No, no, no, not at all, far from it, I just...
别自恋了 行吗
Give over, will you?
你是个不错的小伙子 崔斯坦
You're a nice enough lad, Tristan,
但是
but...
我们之间也从来不是认真的
..it's not like we'd have ever been serious.
对
Right.
为什么呢
Why's that, then?
吉米
James?
你在这啊 这是哈利先生
Ah, there you are, this is Mr Herriot.
我告诉你的那个兽医
Vet I were telling you about.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表