晚安 你在说什么 现在几点了
Night? What're you talking about? What time is it?
那些人呢 怎么回事
Where is everybody? What's going on?
说好只睡五分钟的
We said five minutes!
感觉好点了吗
Feeling any better?
稍微好点 我还是头痛欲裂
Marginally. I've still got a splitting headache.
你给我的那杯混合物里到底有什么
What on Earth was in that concoction you gave me?
威士忌 姜 蜂蜜 大蒜 百里香
Whisky, ginger, honey, garlic, thyme...
不过主要是威士忌
but mainly whisky...
那些人都到哪去了
What happened to all the people?
你知道我们今天损失了多少收入吗
Do you realise how much money we would've lost today?
-崔斯坦 -我这人一般不爱吹嘘 西格弗德
- Tristan? - Yes, well, uh, I'm not one to brag, Siegfried,
-你也很清楚... -这是什么
- as you well know... - What's this?
是女星葛丽泰·嘉宝
It's Greta Garbo.
我能看出来
I can see that,
但她的画像怎么会出现在我布置的试♥卷♥背面
but what's it doing on the back of the exam paper I set?
这是《大饭店》里的场景
It's the scene from Grand Hotel.
这画的是我吗
Is that supposed to be me?
其实今天下午崔斯坦一直忙得不可开交
Tristan's actually been rather tied up this afternoon.
你有三天时间完成这卷子
Three days you've had to do this.
三天
Three!
你却只做了这些破事
And this is all you can bloody manage.
我之前很忙
I was busy!
看样子你闲得很
From the look of it, you were anything but!
一周后你就要考试了
Your exams are one week away.
你却只做了这些 就这些
And this is all you can do? This is it?
你觉得你这样子什么时候才能...
How on Earth do you think you're ever going to be able to...?
我放弃
I give up.
这是你的人生 崔斯坦
It's your life, Tristan.
生日快乐 吉米
今天是吉米的生日
It's James' birthday.
我今晚在赶牛酒吧帮他安排了庆祝活动
I've organised a bash for him at the Drovers this evening.
今天下午我就能做完你布置的试♥卷♥
And I should have this paper finished for you by this afternoon.
我要在沙发躺下
I'm going to lie down on the sofa.
我可以在那里吃早餐吗
May I take my breakfast there?
他甚至无法臭骂我
He can't even bring himself to shout at me.
就好像我弄坏了他哪根筋
It's like I've broken something in him.
早上好 西格弗德
Good morning, Siegfried.
壁橱
Cupboard.
你今天过得怎么样 坐下来吧
How're you today? Set yourself down.
我马上就走 还得去拉德家复诊
I can't stop, I've got to get back up to the Rudd's.
给
Here.
香肠面包
Sausage bap.
不许拒绝
No arguments.
今天祝你好运
And good luck today.
我们会为你祈祷 吉米
We'll be keeping everything crossed for you, Jim.
偏偏今天还是他的生日
On his birthday too.
太遗憾了
The shame of it.
你要去哪儿 你的试♥卷♥不做了吗
Where are you off to? What about your test paper?
-你好 吉米 -早上好 伊迪丝
- Hello, James. - Morning, Edith.
我觉得它有所好转了
I think she's getting better.
爸爸一整晚都陪着它
Dad's been with her all night.
迪克 你一定累坏了
Dick, you must be exhausted?
你说要尽可能多地给它按♥摩♥
You said to do it as often as possible.
你来看看
Have a look.
乖孩子
Good girl.
她没有好转
She's no better.
事实上 我认为它的呼吸更困难了
In fact, I'd say her breathing has got a little worse.
只要能帮它 我们什么愿意做 哈利先生
We'd do anything to help her, Mr Herriot,
我可以跟爸爸一起熬夜陪着它
I'll stay up with Dad.
如果它需要 我们可以一直帮它按♥摩♥
We'll keep rubbing it if that's what's needed.
是的 只要能改善它的病情
Aye, if it'll make a difference.
-我们不怕辛苦 -我知道
- We're not shy of hard work. - I know that.
-我们不会停下的 -连我们家梅茜也会帮忙
- We'll not stop. - Even our Maisy'll have a go.
对 我们会坚持下去 全力以赴
Aye, we'll keep going. Whatever it takes.
我也希望事情有这么简单
I only wish it were that simple.
求你了 哈利先生 它可是我们家的草莓
Please, Mr Herriot, she's our Strawberry.
吉米
Jim,
我们该怎么做
what do we do?
我给它喉咙涂抹高岭土药膏
I've got a Kaolin poultice to rub into the throat,
-再给它注射一针 -然后呢
- and I'll give her another injection. - And then what?
只能祈祷了 我也希望有别的办法
We hope, I wish I could offer more.
好吧 我还没准备好放弃它
Aye, well, I'm not ready to give up on her.
加油 姑娘 就这样
Come on girl, that's it.
我也一样
Neither am I.
第三章
血管
吉米 你真聪明
James, you clever boy.
百浪多息起效了吗
Did the Prontosil work?
没有 对草莓没效果
No, Strawberry hasn't responded to it.
那本耳鼻喉的书去哪了
There was a book on otolaryngology.
我借来了
I borrowed it.
崔斯 真的吗
Tris, are you?
看起来你似乎真的在学习
It looks like you're actually studying.
我想帮忙 过来看看
I wanted to help. Come look here.
画得真好 崔斯
These are really good, Tris.
描的而已
They're just tracings.
叠在一起就能看到不同的动脉结构
Overlaid, you can see the different arterial structures
一直延伸到气管
tracing right down to the windpipe.
你认为脓肿的位置在哪里
Now, where would you say the abscess is?
大概在
Right around
这里
here.
这么大吗
As big as that?
真可怜
Poor thing.
它一定呼吸困难
She must hardly be able to breathe.
可惜它藏在这些大血管的后面
It's tucked in behind all these major blood vessels.
不然我们也许有办法动手术
Otherwise we might be able to get in there.
-动手术做什么 -戳破它
- And do what? - Well, burst it.
脓肿这么大的唯一好处
The only good thing about the abscess being that large
就是比较容易锁定它
is that at least it's more of a target to aim for.
我从没读到过或听说过有人这样做
I've never read or heard of anyone doing that before.
一无所知的唯一好处
The one advantage of knowing nothing
就是一切皆有可能
is that anything seems possible.
我们得做个切口
We'd have to make an incision.
穿过肌肉组织 到达气管
Cut down through the muscle tissue, through toward the windpipe.
但我不知道怎么做
But I don't see how we could do it
才能不伤到这些大动脉
without hitting one of these major arteries.
我们还有什么好怕的
What have we got to lose?
-你在找什么 -答案
- What are you looking for? - Answers.
书里找不到的
You won't find any in there.
你个呆子是不是疯了
Are you out of your tiny cerebellums?
不可能成功的
It can't be done.
瞧瞧你要避开多少血管
Look at the blood vessels you'll have to navigate.
稍有不慎 拉德一家就得眼睁睁看着
One slip and the Rudds will have to watch their prize cow
他们珍视的母牛被自己的血呛死
drowning in four pints of its own blood.
你看起来精神好多了
You seem to have perked up.
简直活力四射
Full of vim and vigour.
我之前检查过它 告诉他们这头母牛值得买♥♥
I checked her over I told them that the cow was a good buy.
你心里一定很不好受
Which must feel terrible.
但你不能让这种情绪影响你的专业判断
But you can't allow that emotion to cloud your professional judgment.
反正这头牛也要死了
The cow's going to die anyway.
你会给他们虚假的希望
You'd be giving them false hope.
更不用说让一只动物
Not to mention putting a animal
经受一场不必要的大手术
through a needless and stressful operation.
抱歉 我意已决
I'm sorry, my decision is final.
那我该怎么办
Then what should I do?
回农场去 叫拉德把母牛送去马洛克屠宰场
Go back up there, tell Rudd to get the cow down to Mallock's
帮那可怜的家伙从痛苦中解脱
and put the poor thing out of its misery.
你必须对他们实话实说
You must be honest with them.
你还好吗 哈利先生
You all right, Mr Herriot?
你好 伊迪丝
Hello, Edith.
吉米 没想到你这么快就回来了
Jim, didn't expect you back so soon.
没有好转吗
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表