- Tristan, congratulations. - Good heavens.
也该是时候了
About bloody time, too.
不过可别以为你就能光坐着无所事事了
But don't think that means you get to just sit around idle.
你哥哥的意思是他很为你骄傲
I think what your brother means to say is that he's very proud.
什么 行吧 当然是这意思
What? Yes, yes, goes without saying.
很棒 做得好 我为你骄傲
Very good. Very good. Well done, very proud.
我房♥间怎么了
What's happened to my room?
我们当时不确定你什么时候回来
I'm afraid we didn't know for certain when you were coming back.
应该是你不确定他能待多久吧
Or was it more that you didn't know how long he'd be staying?
这间房♥暂时是哈利先生的
Oh, it's Mr Herriot's for now.
你在这里也会睡得很舒服的
I think you'll be quite comfortable in here.
壁橱里
The cupboard?
我还是让你们俩小伙子熟络下吧
I'll leave you boys to get better acquainted.
你的床应该归你
You should have your bed back.
不用 我不接受
No, no, I won't hear of it.
眼下这里够我住了
This'll be more than sufficient for now.
我一时半会儿没打算走的
You know I don't plan on leaving any time soon.
谁不是呢
No-one ever does.
西格弗德就是这样
That's the thing about Siegfried,
没人知道他到底能做出什么事
you never know what he's going to do until he does it.
事实上 连他自己都不知道
In truth, neither does he.
睡个好觉
Sleep well.
早上好 吉米
Morning, James.
早
Morning.
下午好啊 吉米
Afternoon, Jim.
西格弗德 我列了个单子 这是我们缺的药
Siegfried, here's a list of everything we're short of
这是多出来的
and this is the surplus.
-都是你做的吗 -一大早就开始了
- You did all this? - First thing this morning.
看到没 哈利 早起的鸟儿有虫吃
You see, Herriot, the early bird catches the worm.
放车上去吧 我等下带去潘迪那儿
Well, put these in the car, I'll run them over to Pandhi later.
庞弗里太太刚打电♥话♥来了
Mrs Pumphrey called a moment ago.
别告诉我是那件事
Please tell me it's not.
塌屁屁
Flop-bott.
-塌什么 -屁屁
- Flop what? - Bott.
她把那条狗侍奉得像印度王公一样
She treats that dog like the Raja of bloody India.
我敢肯定 她会毁了那个可怜的小动物
I tell you, she'll be the ruination of the poor animal.
你干什么呢
Excuse me.
你睡大觉的时候 我们还接到了汉肖的电♥话♥
Oh, and we had a call from Handshaw while you were still asleep.
说什么一头牛站不起来了
Something about a cow that wouldn't get up.
他气得暴跳如雷的
Spitting chips about it, he was.
-那头牛你不是治过了吗 -是的 他的牛得了产乳热
- I thought you dealt with that. - I did. His cow had milk fever.
给它喝一瓶钙就好了
What she needs is a bottle of calcium.
我昨天就是这么做的
Which I administered yesterday.
真的吗 哈利
Really, Herriot,
你不能反复治疗同一例啊
you can't keep going back and forth on the same case.
这是浪费时间
It's a waste of time.
我今天一早就去处理
I'll head up there first thing this morning.
崔斯坦和你一起去
Tristan'll go with you.
我要去吗
I will?
你也该在实践中用用理论了 弟弟
Time to put theory into practice, little brother.
吉米肯定不想被另一个法南盯着
I'm sure James doesn't want another Farnon breathing down his neck.
胡说 哈利不会介意的
Nonsense. Herriot doesn't mind.
完全不介意
Not at all.
好 那就这么定了
Good. It's settled, then.
是时候看你工作了 吉米
Time to see you at work, Jim.
开 继续开 继续开
Go. Keep going, keep going.
昨天是你让我开车的
You're the one who let me drive the car.
我要是知道你回来 就新烤一些了
Well, if I'd known you were coming back, I'd have baked some fresh.
天呐 太好吃了 希尔薇
Oh, God, it's good, Sylvie.
你要是没结婚就好了
If you weren't married already.
不好意思 只剩一块了
'Fraid that's the last slice.
他可以吃我这块
Oh, well. He can share mine.
我现在有点忙
I'm a little busy, actually.
你自便
Suit yourself.
钙溶液现在应该起效果了
The calcium should've taken effect by now,
所以我要给它注射一针兴♥奋♥剂♥
so I'm going to try a stimulant injection
让它更精神一点
to give her a little encouragement.
可能要等几个小时才见效
It might take a few hours to take effect,
但它晚上应该就能站起来了
but you should see her up by this evening.
他上次也是这么说的
That's what he said last time.
我爸爸总有办法让牛站起来
My dad always had ways of getting a cow up.
他都用什么办法
Oh, well, let's hear some of them.
我觉得我们能治好
I think we can manage.
往它的耳朵里灌水怎么样
How about some water in the lug hole?
这招肯定能让我站起来
It'd certainly get me up.
我们不能往它的耳朵里灌水
We're not pouring water in her lug hole.
那朝它大声喊试试
Try yelling at her?
我不会朝一头牛喊的
I'm not going to shout at a cow.
如果你们想的话 我可以试试
I'll give it a go, if you like.
我就说他是个好小伙子
Hey, I always said he were a grand lad.
不不不 我来吧
No, no, no, I'll... I'll do it.
我要朝它喊什么呢
What exactly am I supposed to yell?
我赶牛的时候 一般喊"驾"
Well, when I wants to move a cow, I always says "cush".
没错
Aye.
说驾它们能听懂
They understand cush.
驾
Cush.
驾
Cush.
驾
Cush!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
太好笑了 我从没见过有人对牛喊
It just tickled me, I've never seen a man shout at a cow before.
让你开心我很荣幸
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.
要是不开心 还有什么意义呢
If you can't enjoy yourself then what's the point?
汉肖一家也很满意
And the Handshaws certainly appreciated it.
就像我哥哥说的
As my brother always says,
不仅要医好动物 更要让客户满意
you treat the person, not just the animal.
驾
Oh, cush.
奥德丽
Audrey.
报到 长官
Reporting for duty, ma'am.
少来了
Give over.
我的军衔好几年前就丢了
I lost the stripes years ago.
见到你真高兴
Oh, it's good to see you.
-我也高兴 -我也是
- Yeah, you too. - You too.
你们好 要搭车吗
Hello, need a lift?
我们要去喝茶而已
Oh, we're only going to the tea room.
这位是谁 新男友吗
Who's this, then? New fancy man?
不是
Oh, no.
我在法南先生开的兽医诊所做管家
Mr Farnon owns the veterinary practice I keep house for.
这位是桃乐茜
This is Dorothy.
你好吗
How do you do?
我知道你在英国皇家女子海军时是霍尔太太的下属
I understand you served under Mrs Hall in the Wrens.
她也是位很严苛的长官
Brutal task master she was, too.
这我可太知道了
I can certainly attest to that.
那是你的车吗
Is that yours?
目前还是
For now.
我要离开"阳光充沛"的斯卡伯勒去马耳他了
I'm leaving sunny Scarborough for Malta.
走之前想把车卖♥♥掉
Trying to get rid of it before I go.
她的儿子去当海军了
Her son's out with the Navy.
如果你有兴趣的话 接下来几周我都在这
If you're interested, I'm around these parts the next few weeks
跟朋友们聚聚
catching up with friends.
谢谢
Thank you.
见到你很高兴
Pleasure to meet you.
晚上见
Until this evening.
这车很漂亮啊
Oh, lovely lines.
是罗孚牌的
The Rover.
你也知道我一直很欣赏开敞篷车的人
You know I've always had a soft spot for a soft top.
你家那边还好吗
So, how are things at home?
斯卡伯勒还那么乱吗
Scarborough still the rogues' gallery it's always been?
向来如此啊
Oh, you know, as ever it was.
你看见我的爱德华四处晃荡了吗
Have you seen my Edward knocking about?
我们喝茶时再聊这个吧
Let's talk about it over a brew.
来吧
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表