万物既伟大又渺小
第一季 第四集
这里是达罗比2297号♥
Darrowby 2297.
你好 我是庞弗里太太的管家
Hello, Mrs Pumphrey's butler here.
你好 弗朗索瓦 塌屁屁又病了吗
Yes, Francois, Flop Bot again?
不是 是小淘气呼吸困难
Non, Tricki's struggling to breathe.
听上去确实挺严重的
That does sound bad.
庞弗里太太希望你能过来一趟
Mrs Pumphrey would like you to come.
好的
All right,
-我会尽快赶过去的 -非常感谢
- I'll be there as soon as I can. - Merci. Thank you.
玛吉 快醒醒 快点 已经7点了
Maggie! Maggie, come on wake up. Come on. It's seven o'clock.
该死的
Bugger!
快 我们回头见
Come on. I'll see you later.
-前提是你去酒吧 -回头见
- If you're in the pub. - See you later.
-别叫了 杰茜 -躲到这里面去
- Quiet down Jess! - In here.
等等 崔斯坦
Wait, Tristan!
-早上好 -谢谢你 约翰
- Morning. - Oh. Thank you, John.
早上好 霍尔太太
Good morning, Mrs Hall.
你昨天也穿的这身衣服啊
You were wearing that yesterday.
就是 想减少洗衣服的负担
Just...trying to ease the laundry burden
毕竟我下周就要去大学
before I leave for college next week.
-早上好 -正要找你呢
- Morning. - Just the man.
找我♥干♥什么
For what exactly?
再过一周我就要走了
It's only a week before I go
还有件小事 就是我的支票
and there's that small matter of my cheque.
-支票 什么支票 -食宿费啊
- Cheque. What cheque? - For food. Lodgings.
别担心 你是我的家人 我很乐意帮忙
Oh, don't worry about that. You're family. Happy to help.
-不是 是让我上大学的食宿费 -明白了
- No. So I can go back to college? - Oh, I see.
-你不是今天就走吧 -不是 但...
- You're not leaving today, are you? - No, but...
因为要做个药品清单 估计有你的胳膊那么长
Cos there's a list of medicines to make up, as long as your arm.
乐意效劳
Be glad to.
你愿意早上和晚上负责接一下电♥话♥吗
Oh, and would you mind answering the phone, morning and night.
吉米和霍尔太太都太忙了
James and Mrs Hall are far too busy.
冷静 别惹他发火
Stay calm. Don't enrage him.
-西格弗德 -别
- Siegfried? - Don't!
别什么
Don't what?
别拖延了 我们马上把这事解决掉不好吗
Don't you think we do as well to just get it over with?
等你让我信服了 才能得到你想要的
Once you've convinced me, you deserve it.
你不是希望我去念大学吗
I thought you wanted me to go to college.
不 我希望的是你能通过考试
No. I want you to pass your exams.
我的惨痛经验证明
I know from bitter experience,
能上大学 并不一定能顺利通过考试毕业
that one is not necessarily followed by the other.
这次不一样 我会用心学的
It'll be different this time. I'll apply myself.
把哈德森手术器具拿给我
Hudson's instrument please.
如果你想要支票 崔斯坦
If you want that cheque, Tristan,
-你得凭本事拿到 -你干什么呢
- you'll need to earn it. - What are you doing?
谢谢
Thank you.
那可是很大一笔钱
It's a lot of money,
你不能指望他就这么随便给你
you can't just expect him to hand it over just like that.
尤其是他还觉得你会把那些钱全浪费掉 别撞了
Especially if he thinks you're gonna waste it. Stop that.
你会把墙壁弄脏的
You'll make the wall grubby.
别惹麻烦 别喝他的威士忌
Keep your nose clean, stay out of his whisky,
别给他任何借口
and don't give him any excuse.
你可真是太了解我了
Oh, you know me, good as gold.
这是你的唇印吗
That your shade?
我们在沙发上睡着了
We fell asleep on the sofa.
你快走吧
Hop it, you.
谢谢
Thank you.
只需再多忍♥耐一周
Only one more week.
-早上好 庞弗里太太 -太谢谢你能过来了
- Good morning, Mrs Pumphrey. - Oh, thank you so much for coming.
我来给你检查下 小淘气
Let's take a look at you, Tricki.
你听到它在呼哧呼哧喘了吗
Can you hear all that rasping and wheezing?
就像它身体里有列蒸汽火车在跑
It's like he's got a little steam train inside him?
我让弗朗索瓦给壁炉生火
I asked Francois to build the fires up,
-但是也不起作用 -不是因为冷
- but it hasn't made much difference. - It's not the cold.
别告诉我是西班牙流感 我可受不了
Don't tell me it's the Spanish Flu. I couldn't bear it.
我没听说过
I've never heard of that crossing
犬科动物还能感染西班牙流感
over into the canine species before.
不是因为它心脏衰弱吧
It's not, a weak heart?
你严格按照我说的食谱给它喂食了吗
You've been sticking to the diet I prescribed?
不折不扣地执行的 哈利先生
To the letter, Mr Herriot.
一杯饼干 一天两次
One cup of biscuits, twice daily?
也许打了点折扣
Perhaps not every letter.
我们偶尔都需要吃点好吃的
We all need the odd treat
不然生活就太无趣了
or life becomes a little dull.
不是吗
Don't you think?
吴淘气严重超重 已经威胁到了它的健康
Tricki-woo is becoming dangerously overweight.
-它喘不上气了 -它要死了
- He's struggling to breathe. - He's going to die.
不是的
He's not going to die.
但它一直都无精打采 哈利先生
But he's been so listless, Mr Herriot.
我以为它肯定是营养不良
I thought he must be suffering from malnutrition,
所以我给了它加了餐
so I've been giving him a little extra between meals,
想让它长结实一些
just to build him up.
我能问问都是什么吗
Dare I ask?
一点牛蹄冻
A little calf's foot jelly,
鱼肝油 惠灵顿牛肉
uh, cod liver oil, beef Wellington.
夜里还有一碗
And a bowl of Horlicks at night
助眠的麦乳精
to help him sleep.
天啊 它以前从来没离开过家
Oh, dear, he's never been away from home before.
-你确定这样有必要吗 -非常有必要
- Are you sure this is quite necessary? - Absolutely.
我们在斯盖尔谷宅邸观察它
We'll keep him at Skeldale House under observation.
这样的话 就能避免它情况恶化
That way, we can rule out anything more serious.
-这是干什么 -就是几件小淘气离不开的东西
- What's all this? - Oh, just a few essentials for Tricki.
不能不带
Can't have him going without.
再见 我的宝贝
Oh, goodbye, my precious!
太悲伤了
Oh, this is too tragic.
我会好好照顾它的 我保证
I'll take good care of him. You have my word.
它又开始吐了
Vomiting again, he is.
它早饭吃的什么
What did he have for breakfast?
杂七杂八的
Oh, right. Any odds and sods.
我昨晚的剩饭 屠夫给的骨头
Leftovers from my dinner, bones from the butcher.
我抓到它吃报纸
I catch him eating newspaper.
它胃不舒服
Well, I think probably his diet
应该跟吃的有关系
might have something to do with his upset stomach.
喂它精细的食物我也喂不起啊
Oh, I can't afford to be giving him the tip-top stuff.
别叫
All right.
你能再给它仔细检查下吗
Would you have a closer look at him, then?
别叫
Easy now.
它好像很有活力
He seems lively enough.
来试试其他药吧
Let's, erm, try some different medication.
看看能不能让它舒服点
See if that settles things down.
你在这干什么
What are you up to in here?
备药 你吩咐的
Preparing the medicines, as ordered.
每天给它喝的水里滴五滴
Five drops in his water, every day.
-多少钱 -不用担心
- How much will that be then? - Oh, don't worry about that.
-给你和克兰西免掉这个费用了 -走吧
- We'll save that for you and Clancy. - Come on.
这是干什么
What's all this?
小淘气的必需品 它来这疗养一段时间
Tricki's essentials. He's here for a period of convalescence.
这个食篮它就不需要了
Err, he won't be needing his hamper of goodies.
别这么性急 吉米
Oh, don't be too hasty, James,
我们得让这个小可怜慢慢来
we need to ease the poor boy in.
放到那边的桌子上就行
Just pop it on the table over there.
谢了 查理
Thank you, Charlie.
这只狗真是丢人
That dog is an absolute disgrace.
不是它的错 庞弗里太太过度溺爱它了
It's not his fault. Mrs Pumphrey overindulges him.
给它喂各种美食 纵容它
All the fine foods, the pampering.
对它没有任何好处
It's done him no good whatsoever.
他[它]被惯坏了
He's been spoilt.
-我明白这都是出自爱 -勉强算吧
- I know it comes from a place of love. - Well, of sorts.
它染上了很多坏习惯 饮食不当 缺乏锻炼
He's learnt so many bad habits, the eating, the lack of exercise.
还有没能力完成最基本的指示
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表