你好吗
How do?
我是索斯威克
Southwick.
我听说你能担♥保♥他们家的公牛 对吗
I hear you can vouch for this bull of theirs, is that right?
因为我出大价钱之前
Cos I'd like a professional opinion
想听听专业人士的意见
before I hand over good money.
对 是的
Right, yes.
快说吧 小伙子 时间就是金钱 你一句话
Come on, lad, time's money, just say the word
我们就把买♥♥卖♥♥做了
and we'll have ourselves a deal.
我想先给它检查一下
I'd really like to examine him first,
排除可能存在的问题
rule out any possible problems.
什么问题
What sort of problems?
根本没有问题
There are no problems.
你可以问多布森 他丝毫没有怨言
Here, you can...you can ask Dobson, he's got no complaints,
他的母牛都顺利怀孕了
his cows are all pregnant, like they should be.
是这样吗 多布森先生
Is that right, Mr Dobson?
你能打包票你的牛都怀孕了吗
Can you say for certain that your cows are in calf?
我不敢打包票
Well, I don't know about for certain.
什么
You what?
恕我直言 我注意到了它的脊柱有肿胀
I'm afraid, I noticed some swelling on his spine
它还有些不适的迹象
and some signs of discomfort.
你是说那头畜生瘸腿了吗
You're saying the beast is lame?
吉米
James?
很可能是间歇性的 不容易发现 不过是的
It's most likely intermittent and very easily missed, yes.
可是多布森先生
But Mr Dobson,
如果你的牛没怀孕 你为何说谎
if your cows weren't in calf, why lie about it?
你是不是知道些什么
Do you know something about this?
休
Hugh?
多布森总为他的牛群发牢骚 我就想着
Dobson was grumbling about his herd and it occurred to me that
如果他别把抱怨表露出来
it would be better off all round
对大家都会更好
if he just kept his complaints to himself.
所以我给他塞了点钱
So, I slipped him a few bob.
你干过不少蠢事 但这次尤其...
Of all the bloody stupid...
你当时怎么想的
What were you thinking?
海伦 我只是想帮忙
Helen, I only wanted to help.
现在交易黄了
Well, now the sale is off
你还让我爸成了骗子
and you've made my dad out to be a liar.
真是谢谢你啊
So, thank you.
我看他自断情路了 你说对不对
I'd say he's cooked his goose, wouldn't you?
你想象不到我有多难受
You can't imagine how hard it is,
看着你每天都为钱操碎了心
seeing you so terribly worried about money all the time...
这不是借口
That's no excuse...
我知道 但你都不肯让我帮忙
I know, but you won't let me do anything.
所以你就觉得能背着我♥干♥这种事吗
So you thought you'd go behind my back?
因为有钱就意味着你能
Because having money means you can
干涉别人的生活
interfere in other people's lives?
因为我太愚蠢 不能自己做决定
Because I'm too stupid to make my own decisions?
因为你是男人 你就最懂了
Because you're a man and you know best?
是因为我爱你
It's because I love you.
没错 他完了
Yep, he's a goner.
从肢体语言就能看出来
You can tell from the body language, see?
我爱你 海伦
I love you, Helen.
只要能让你快乐 我愿意做任何事
And I would do anything in the world to make you happy.
你从没说过这句话
You've never said that before.
是的 我知道
No, I know.
但我早就该说的
But I should have.
天知道我有多想说
God knows I've wanted to.
我对恋爱一窍不通
I'm just so hopeless at these things.
没错
Oh, yes.
你的确不懂
You are.
真是走了狗屎运
Jammy sod.
他是怎么力挽狂澜的
How'd he manage to talk himself out of that?
我跟他说了 我要提出正式投诉
I told him, I'm going to make a formal complaint, I mean...
你不能无视证明书
You can't just ignore a certificate!
我知道我有什么权利
I know my rights!
一条该死的金鱼
A bloody goldfish.
就是啊 我问你
Aye, I ask you.
有谁听过金鱼赢得比赛的
Who's ever heard of a goldfish winning a competition?
我告诉你们
I'll have you know,
我今天一整天 虽然遭受了无止境的谩骂
all I have done, all day, and in the face of endless abuse
我得补充 还有侮辱
and insult, I might add,
但我仍然努力做出公允的决定
is try to make fair and just decisions.
还有 我必须说 我这辈子从没见过
And I have to say, I have never in my life witnessed
如此没有体育精神的无♥耻♥举动
such an appalling display of unsportsmanlike
和彻头彻尾的犯罪行为
and downright criminal behaviour!
如果有谁该感到羞愧 那就是你们
If anyone should be ashamed, it's you lot!
还是先把棍子放下吧
You might want to put down the stick.
你没有啤酒吗 年轻人
Haven't you got a pint, young man?
作弊的人不该获得成功
Cheaters shouldn't prosper.
吉米 我想可以放心地说 你成为我们的一员了
Well, James, I think we can safely say you're one of us, now.
我想是吧
I suppose so.
我就知道你能做到
I knew you could do it.
说到这个
Speaking of which.
他撑到了6点15分 所以...
He's made it to 6:15, so...
两先令 对吗
Two bob, wasn't it?
你们打赌了
You had a bet?
拿我打赌
Against me?
更像是在抽奖啦
More of a sweepstake.
你本来可以提醒我的
You could've warned me.
这是炮火的洗礼 老弟
Baptism of fire, old chap.
炮火的洗礼
Baptism of fire.
大力神的苦力和达罗比展示会的兽医相比
The labours of Hercules pale in comparison to being a vet
都相形见绌
at the Darrowby show.
干杯
Cheers.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表