seven piglets, all good an' healthy
但最瘦小的那只吃不上奶 真可怜
but runt of the litter, he's not getting a look in, poor sod.
这种问题很常见
Ah, well, now, that's a very common problem.
只能耐心等待
And one which will have to wait.
如果他们觉得我随叫随到
If I allow them to think I'm at their beck and call,
我就闲不下来了
I'll never stop.
法南 我家小母牛有个奶头堵塞了
'Ere, Farnon, got Heifer going on three cylinders -
需要你去看看
wants seeing to.
好的 汉肖先生 我明天一早就去
Yes, Mr Handshaw, I'll be up first thing tomorrow morning.
那算了 我去找乔治·潘迪吧
No matter, then, I'll go see George Pandhi.
他什么时候都愿意出诊
He's always happy to come out, see us animals.
你当然可以找其他人
Well, that's certainly your prerogative.
-他是个很称职的兽医 -是啊
- He's a perfectly adequate substitute. - Yeah.
-等等 丹尼斯 -喂
- Hold on, Dennis. - Here.
我的猪怎么办
What about my pigs?
或许你可以问我的新助手
perhaps you could direct your questions to my new assistant.
你的助手 你意思是我被录取了吗
Your assistant? You mean I've got the job?
每周4镑 包食宿怎么样
How does four quid a week and full board sound?
太好了 谢谢
It sounds great. I mean, thank you.
-提醒你一下 只是试用期 -当然
- Trial period only, mind you. - Of course.
他们会关照你的
These gentlemen'll look after you.
你自己能找到回去的路吧
You all right finding your own way home?
很好
Good.
我们再喝一杯
Now, let's us have us another,
然后就来聊猪的事
then we'll get to this pig of mine.
今天有供应你自酿的酒 对吧 沙普
They got your brew on tonight, haven't they, Sharpe?
是的 酒劲很大 如果你想喝的话
Oh, aye, puts hairs on your chest, if you're up to it.
跟那种没酒味的可不一样
Not like that gnat's piss.
我真的不能喝 我明天想保持头脑清醒
I shouldn't, really, I want a clear head tomorrow.
也许这样最好 这种酒是给约克人喝的 对吧
Probably for the best, it's a drink for Yorkshiremen, in't it?
没错 城里人可喝不了
Aye. Aye. Not for city folk.
喝一杯应该没事吧
Where's the harm in one?
哈利先生 你在干什么
Mr Herriot, what on Earth are you doing?
喂猫
Feeding the cats.
我被录取了
I got the job.
-你喝了多少 -就两杯
- How much did you have? - Only two.
沙普先生好心地让我品尝了他自酿的啤酒
Mr. Sharpe was kind enough to let me sample his home brew.
站起来
On your feet.
要是法南先生醒来
If Mr. Farnon wakes up
瞧见你这幅德行 你会被赶出去的
and catches you in this state, you'll be out on your ear.
赶紧把它们关回笼子里
Now, put them back, quickly.
我们的睡美人还没醒吗
No sign of Rip Van Winkle?
昨天旅途劳顿 他一定累坏了
I expect he's tired from all that travelling yesterday.
早上好 霍尔太太 法南先生
Morning, Mrs. Hall, Mr. Farnon.
-早上好 吉米 睡得还好吧 -非常好
- Morning, James. I hope you slept comfortably. - Very much so.
谢谢
Thank you.
昨晚在赶牛酒吧待了很久吗
Stay long at the Drovers last night?
只待了一会儿 认识一下本地人
Only for a couple. Get to know the locals, you know?
-那怎么样 -什么怎么样
- And did you? - Did I what?
-认识他们了吗 -认识谁
- Get to know them. - Who?
本地人
The locals.
什么本地人
The locals?
是的 是的 我想是的
Oh, Yes, yes, I was. But I did, I think.
不好意思 你问什么来着
Sorry, what was the question?
这小可怜还没睡醒呢
Poor boy's barely woken up.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
其实我平常不喝...
I don't usually actually take...
-有什么问题吗 -没 没有
- Something the matter? - No, er, no.
看起来...实在是太丰盛了
It looks... There's just so much of it.
我们要战胜的不是高山 而是自己
It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.
-亨利的猪怎么了 -亨利是...
- What's this about Henry's pig? - Henry's...?
就是丁斯代尔先生
Mr. Dinsdale.
-昨晚你跟他聊过 -对 是的
- You spoke with him last night. - Ah, yes. Yes.
他有一头猪
He...he has a pig that...well,
其实情况有点复杂
it's a...it's a little confusing, actually,
他之前有一头猪...
he had a pig that was...
说真的 吉米 这些人是我们重要的客户
Really, James, these people are our valued customers,
-如果你记不住... -要不等会再问吧
- if you can't remember... - Perhaps the inquisition can wait
-让哈利先生吃完早餐 -那只最瘦小的幼崽
- until after Mr. Herriot's finished his breakfast. - The runt.
我建议他抱走其它幼崽
I advised him to remove the others
给小家伙一个机会
to give the little one a chance.
如果没有效果
And if that didn't work,
那就只能用奶瓶喂养了
then bottle feeding would be the only way.
我们最好快点 今天排得满满当当的
Well, we best be getting on. We've got a full list.
得去奥德森家 小牛出事了
Got to see the Aldersons, calf trouble.
努力熬过这一天
Just try and make it through the day.
你在搞什么 你错过路口了
What on earth are you doing? You're missing the turning.
你说你会提前告诉我的
You said you were going to tell me when it was coming up!
-我刚说了 你没听见吗 -但是...
- I just did. Weren't you listening? - But...
是的 法南先生 对不起
Yes, Mr. Farnon. Sorry.
那边
There.
我被风景迷住了
Just enjoying the view.
你去找奥德森 我马上来
See if you can find Alderson. I'll follow.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
奥德森先生
Mr. Alderson?
奥德森先生
Mr. Alderson?
天啊
Oh, God.
好孩子
Good boy.
好小伙
Good lad.
该死的
Oh, bugger this.
快走开
Go on, get.
帮我抱一下
Hold this one for me.
谢了
Thanks.
你给我过来
Come here, you.
过来
Come here.
这就对了
That's it.
谢了
Thanks.
别跟它对视就行
Just don't look him in the eye.
都处理好了
That's them sorted.
别在意克莱夫 它脾气好的时候都惹人讨厌
Sorry about Clive, he's a miserable devil at the best of times.
克莱夫是谁
Who's Clive?
就是它
This one.
要我扶你下来吗
Need a hand down?
不用 我能行
No, I can manage.
-我是海伦 -我是哈利 吉米·哈利
- I'm Helen. - Herriot, James Herriot.
法南先生的新助手
Mr. Farnon's new assistant.
又来一个
Another one.
小牛在上面的牧场
Calf's in the top field.
珍妮 回家去 你还要做功课呢
Jenny. Get yourself up to the house, your homework needs doing.
她就像只牧羊犬 可远没有牧羊犬听话
I swear she's like a sheep dog, but with half the sense.
我妈妈以前也常嫌弃我爱和动物混在一起
MY mother used to despair at my mucking about with animals.
现在还是
Still does.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
她现在多大了
How old is she now?
12岁 她每长一岁我都操心得像老了两岁
12. I swear I've aged two for every one of hers.
我相信她长大一些
Oh, I'm sure she'll appreciate
就会懂得感激你的付出
everything you've done when she's older.
人总要怀抱希望 对吧 西格弗德
We can live in hope, can't we, Siegfried?
你♥爸♥爸还好吗
Your father faring well?
他停不下来 虽然我希望他可以歇歇
He never stops. Much as I want him to.
很好 麻烦你继续抱住它的脖子
That's good. Keep hold of her neck, please?
乖啊 别紧张
Good girl, there, settle down.
他是来照料你的
He's here to look after you.
掌骨骨折了
Clean fracture of the metacarpal bone,
但幸好移位不严重
but there's very little displacement.
你建议我们怎么处理
And what do you suggest we do about it?
-我觉得打石膏应该就可以了 -你觉得
- It should do well with a plaster cast...I think. - You think?
-不 我确定 -你不打算用夹板吗
- No, I know. - You're not going to use a splint?
石膏应该就足以让骨头对齐了
The plaster cast should be sufficient to hold it in alignment.
-应该 -是一定能
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表