..far more robust than most.
把门打开
Unlock the door.
我们开始营业
We are open for business.
抱歉叫你上来
Sorry to drag you up.
-你每年这个时候肯定都特别忙 -没事的 迪克
- I know it's busy for you this time of year. - No problem, Dick.
-早 伊迪丝 -早
- Morning, Edith. - Morning.
早上好啊 孩子们
Morning, wee'uns.
早上好 吉米
Morning, James.
好的 妹妹
Righto, sister.
真乖 草莓
Good girl, Strawberry.
它这种情况多久了
How long's she been like this?
今早开始气喘的
Wheezing come on this morning.
它进食的时候有大口吸气吗
Has she been gulping when she eats,
就是一幅吞咽困难的样子
like she's struggling to swallow?
你这么一说 确实有
Now that you mention it.
我们买♥♥它的时候你给它检查过的 哈利先生
You checked her over when we bought her, Mr Herriot,
你说它是宗好买♥♥卖♥♥
you said she were a good buy.
-别这么说他 伊迪 -我是说了
- Leave him be, Edie. - I did.
它当时确实是
She was.
当时是
She was?
乖
Good girl.
我就摸一摸你的咽喉
I am just going to have a feel of your throat.
我担心有什么东西堵塞了它的咽喉
I'm worried there might be something obstructing her throat.
可能是我错了 但...
I could be wrong, but...
怎么了
What is it?
它的呼吸道里可能长了脓肿
I think she might have an abscess in the respiratory tract.
就一个脓肿而已吗 我差点吓个半死
An abscess? Is that all? You had me worried.
现在肿块是很小 如果一旦变大
Right now, it's small. The thing is, if it grows,
我担心它就不能正常呼吸了
I'm concerned that she may not be able to breathe.
我给它注射一针百浪多息
I'll give her a shot of Prontosil.
希望能帮它消肿
Hopefully that'll get rid of it.
如果没消掉呢
And if it don't?
那就会继续变大
It will continue to grow.
它也会愈发呼吸困难
Breathing will become increasingly difficult.
你可以有话直说
There's no need to mince your words.
如果脓肿大到一定程度 就会堵塞气管
If the abscess grows large enough, it will block the windpipe
最终会使它窒息
and eventually it'll choke her.
它就会死吗
She'll die?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
你要是能把花在女人身上的一半热情
If you channelled even half the enthusiasm
投入到学习工作里
you have for women into work,
就能顺利通过那些考试了
you'd sail through those exams.
画得还挺美的
Rather good though.
你说呢
Don't you think?
我的天
Goodness me.
我们今天这么受欢迎啊
We're popular today.
我的感觉可是恰恰相反
Don't seem that way from where I've been sitting.
一个多小时了 我都没见着法南先生的影子
Not seen hide nor hair of Mr Farnon for over an hour.
把灯给我关了
Turn that bloody light off!
霍尔太太 我快死了
Mrs Hall, I think I'm dying.
牵它进去 艾尔伯特
Take her inside Albert.
我明天再来复诊
I'll be back up tomorrow,
运气好的话 脓肿会消退
with luck it will have started to go down.
我把药膏给你
Now I'll give you this salve,
配着热水给它的下颌骨后面按♥摩♥
rub it in with hot water behind the angle of the jaw,
尽量多做几次 也许能让脓肿消散
as often as possible. It might help just break it up.
谢了 吉米
Thanks, Jim.
天这么冷 你得吃点热乎的
Cold day like this, you need something to keep you warm.
谢谢
Thank you.
爸爸叫我们不用担心 对不对
Our dad told us not to worry. Didn't he?
-对 -他说吉米·哈利能解决
- Yeah. - He said Jim Herriot will have it sorted.
我会尽我所能
I'll do everything I can.
那就回去干活吧
Get back to your chores, then, eh?
-好 -再见
- Yeah. - Bye.
-再见 吉米 -再见
- Bye, James. - Bye.
你一辈子都在给别人开药
You spend your life giving out medicine,
也该轮到你吃药了
it's time for you to take some.
好了
Now...
上♥床♥休息去
..to bed.
我就睡... 五分钟
I'll just take...five minutes.
你不会只睡五分钟的
I think you'll be longer than that.
我很感谢你对我的信任 这可是头一回
I admire your faith in me. It's an entirely new experience.
这些全都由我治疗吗
You can't expect me to treat all of those?
那你去赶他们走人啊
Tell them to be on their way then.
你如果不主动从洞里爬出来 他们就会逼你出来
Either you climb out that hole of yours, or they'll chase you out.
好吧
Right.
下一位是谁
Who's next?
下一位
Next, please.
怎么样
So?
下一位
Next, please.
它只能用一只脚跳
She's hopping along, with one foot in the air
而且掌底都结痂了
and it's all scabby underneath.
好 那挺奇怪的
Yes, interesting.
我来看看...
Come on...
所以它得了什么病
Well, then, what would you say it is?
请稍等一下
If you'll excuse me for a moment,
要治疗这种病 我需要一件特殊器具
there's a piece of equipment that I suspect I'll need for this.
禽掌炎
是禽掌炎
Bumblefoot.
特殊器具...
Special equipment...
我觉得它只是得了
I think what we're dealing with here
普通的禽掌炎
is a simple case of bumblefoot.
用温水和硫酸镁给它洗个澡就好了
A bath in warm water and Epsom salts should do the trick.
那你拿那个干什么
And what's that in aid of then?
这个啊 这个是用来...
Oh, this, yes, this is just for, um...
拉德家把积蓄都花在那头牛身上了
The Rudd's invested their life savings into her,
牛就是那家人的未来
it's that family's future.
是我检查的 是我告诉他们牛很健康的
I checked it over, I told them it was fit and healthy.
你当时能检查出来吗
Could you have known?
脓肿是他们买♥♥之后才长的
The abscess developed after they bought her.
怎么了
What's this?
我给拉德推荐了一头牛
I recommended a cow to the Rudd's.
现在它可能得了咽后脓肿
I think it may now have a post-pharyngeal abscess.
天呐
Ouch.
法南先生也许能帮上忙
Maybe Mr Farnon could think of something?
这是我的责任
It's my responsibility.
我得让他知道 我能独当一面
He needs to know he can rely on me.
你处理得怎么样
How did you get on?
非常好
Rather well, actually.
难得有人相信我 感觉真好
The difference it makes to have someone believe in you for a change.
你能不能把这种态度
See if you can't approach your books
也用在读书上
with the same kind of attitude.
我必须这样吗
Must I?
通过考试的前提 就是学知识
Knowing things is a kind of a pre-requisite for passing exams.
对你来说简单
It's easy for you.
你能记住读过的内容
You read something, you remember it.
我也不能
Not really.
我读过后会再读一遍
I read something, then I read it again.
然后写下来
Then I write it down.
才能理解
Then it falls into place.
-我也这么学啊 -然后呢
- Well, I do that. - And?
我就睡着了
I fall into sleep.
我现在正准备去睡
Well, that's what I'm about to do now.
我去睡了
I'm going to bed.
-晚安 吉米 -晚安 吉米
- Night, James. - Night, Jim.
晚安
Goodnight.
你今天表现得很好
Well done, today.
但是...
But...
考卷还没做完
you're not finished yet.
第一题
Number one.
晚安 西格弗德
Night, Siegfried.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表