Come on.
天啊
Blimey.
挺气派的吧
Quite something, isn't it?
从前郡里一半的布都是她老爸的纺织厂纺出来的
Her old man's mills used to weave half the cloth in the county.
这边请 先生们
This way, gentlemen.
一定要给乐队指一下他们演奏的位置
Do show the band where to set up.
谢谢你 弗朗索瓦
Ah, thank you, Francois.
一定要保证我们有足够的冰块
Make sure we have plenty of ice.
医生说我得多喝水
The doctor said I must drink more water.
庞弗里太太
Mrs Pumphrey.
看来您要大宴宾客了
Looks like you're putting on quite the shindig.
不过是招待至交的普通活动
Oh, just a modest affair for our closest friends.
是不是啊 小淘气
Isn't that right, Tricki?
小家伙 你怎么样啊
And how've you been little man?
我说 我想它还记得你
Oh, dear, I think he remembers you.
他踩到它尾巴上了
He stood on his tail.
不小心的 我得补充一句
Accidentally, I hasten to add.
是啊 可它会记仇的
Yes, but he does bear grudges.
这位可人儿是
And who is this delight?
吉米·哈利 法南先生的新助手
James Herriot. Mr Farnon's new assistant.
幸会啊
It's a pleasure to meet you.
人家告诉我的还真对
It's true what I've been hearing.
你确实是个帅小伙
You are a handsome devil.
你一定是吴淘气了
And you must be Tricki-Woo.
不许这样和哈利先生打招呼
That's no way to greet Mr Herriot.
伸爪子
Paw.
说实话
Honestly.
你可能会觉得它是被胡乱拉扯大的
You'd think he'd been dragged up.
它多可爱啊
Isn't he just adorable?
伸爪子 小淘气
Paw, Tricki?
爪子
Paw.
我们把它带到书房♥去做治疗吧
Let us take him to the library for his treatment.
我们必须得照顾它的尊严
We must preserve his dignity.
很高兴从你手上把这些接过来
Be glad to take it off your hands.
一向乐于帮助那些有难处的人
Always happy to help a man who's struggling.
我们根本不是有难处...
Oh, we're far from struggling -
我们只是需要腾出些地方来
no, we just need to make some space
这样有地方放更有利润的东西
so we stock for the more profitable work.
克♥林♥顿♥
Clinton.
小心点
Careful with that.
一些看着懦弱的家伙进了这个行业
There's some wimpy looking devils coming into this profession.
好了 乔治 不可能都像你这么精神
Now, now, George, we can't all be as handsome as you.
什么他妈的学生
Blasted students.
根本不值我付的工钱
Not worth a penny I pay them.
学生啊 我想你只能找到什么样就是什么样了
Student? Oh, well, you manage with what you can find, I suppose.
我现在有两个助手了
I've two assistants now.
是吗
Is that so?
都完全胜任
Both fully qualified.
对 我弟弟刚刚通过了考试
Yes, my brother just passed his exams,
也就是说我们可以接更多的活了
which means we'll be able to take on even more work.
蒸蒸日上呀 乔治
Onwards and upwards, eh, George?
蒸蒸日上
Onwards and upwards.
肛腺发硬肿大
Impacted anal glands.
我们排空之后 它应该感觉舒服些了
Now that we've expressed them, he should feel more comfortable.
我不明白怎么老是这样
I don't know why this keeps happening,
我只喂它最好的食物啊
I only feed him the very best food.
也许这正是问题的一部分
Ah, well, that could be part of the problem,
您都喂它什么
what exactly is it you're feeding him?
正常的啊 鸡肉 威灵顿牛肉
Oh, the usual - chicken, beef Wellington,
葡萄干布丁
plum duff,
还有它最喜欢的乳脂松糕
and he absolutely adores trifle.
谁不喜欢啊 真乖
Who doesn't? Good boy.
当然了 还有蛋糕
And cake, of course.
那就对了
Ah, well, there you have it.
三个布丁下肚总是会让我肚子胀得不行
Triple pud always puts my insides in a rum old state.
它的饮食太油腻了
Too much rich food in his diet.
纤维摄入不够
Not enough fibre.
嗯那个也对 如果你要上升到理论层面的话
Yeah, that too. If you want to get technical about it.
红肉加饼干 一天两次
Brown meat and biscuits twice a day.
它吃这些就够了
That's all he should be having.
非常对 说得好 吉米
Quite right. Well said, Jim.
小淘气 哈利叔叔批评妈妈了
Oh, Tricki, Uncle Herriot's telling mummy off.
哈利叔叔只是想让他的乖侄子
Uncle...Herriot is simply trying to make sure his nephew
活泼又健康
stays fit and healthy.
可我可怜的小宝贝怎么活得了啊
But how will my poor baby survive?
我想应该会活得很好的
Very well, I should imagine.
说实话吧 它身上的肉可不少啊
Let's face it, there's enough meat on the bone.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我只是说它肚子那还是有点鼓啊
I just mean he's carrying a little extra timber around the middle.
没别的意思
That's all.
别听他的 小淘气
Don't listen to him, Tricki.
你好得很
You're perfect as you are.
对不起 小淘气 我开玩笑的
I'm sorry, Tricki, I didn't mean it.
我别想被邀请了
Well, there goes my invite.
臭狗
Damn dog.
回家之前再去一个地方
Just one more stop before we head home.
崔斯 你好吗 我没听说你回来了
All right there, Tris? Didn't know you were back.
你一定很想念我
I assume you've missed me terribly.
我都不知道怎么熬过来的
Oh, I don't know how I've coped.
吉米 你穿上衣服我差点没认出来
James! I barely recognise you with your clothes on.
等等 什么
Wait? What?
我之前在游泳 没什么
I was swimming. It's nothing.
你的旧马车升级了
Your old horse and cart's had a bit of an upgrade.
从霍顿家借来的
Borrowed it from the Hultons.
上车吧 小牛在上面的牧场
Hop on up, calf's in the top field.
我能试试吗 我一直想开拖拉机
Can I have a go? I've always wanted to drive a tractor.
别让他开
I wouldn't.
不让他开
I won't.
风景真美
Lovely view.
是吧
Isn't it?
那边是海斯齐山
That's Heskit Fell.
不远处是埃德尔顿
Eddleton just beyond.
翻过去就是韦德
Wedder over the other side.
科尔弗和森纳尔
Colver and Sennor.
你把它们说得像老朋友一样
You talk about them as if they were old friends.
我从小就认识它们了
I've known them my whole life.
那边有条河 很适合游泳
There's a river up there that's good for swimming.
它在那儿
Here she is.
那条腿似乎能着地了
Seems to be putting weight on it all right.
这差事真轻松
Well, that was easy enough.
我们去赶牛酒吧喝一杯来结束这一天吧
What's say we round off the day with a pint at the Drovers?
我想仔细检查一下
I'd like to take a closer look,
保险起见
just to make sure.
他非得去
Of course he would.
你上班的第一天怎么样
How was your first day on the job?
受益匪浅
Very instructive.
吉米有自己独特的方法
Jim has his own particular methods.
我来
I've got it.
汉肖的牛呢
What about Handshaw's cow?
都搞定了吗
That all taken care of?
-当然了 -最终会的
- Absolutely. - Eventually.
到底搞没搞定 我可不想亲自跑一趟
Is it or isn't it? I don't want to have to go up there myself.
它只是需要再注射一次兴♥奋♥剂♥
All it needed was an extra stimulant injection.
西格弗德 我向你保证都解决了
I assure you, Siegfried, it's all sorted.
很高兴听你这么说
I'm pleased to hear it.
刚刚是庞弗里太太的司机
That were Mrs Pumphrey's driver.
来给哈利叔叔送信
A letter for Uncle Herriot.
"吴淘气邀请哈利叔叔
"Tricki-Woo requests the pleasure of Uncle Herriot's company
来喝酒跳舞"
for drinks and dancing."
他要去参加聚会
He's going to the party?
而且是受吴淘气之邀
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表