Yes, you've given yourself a fright, haven't you?
但你没事的
But you're fine.
多做深呼吸
Get some more air in to your lungs.
再试一次好吗
Happy to have another go?
来吧
Come on then.
用力抬
Up and at 'em.
这就对了
That's the one.
你站起来了 好啦
Let's be having you, there we are.
好样的
Well done.
走吧
Walk on.
我不习惯别人用那种态度对我说话
I'm not used to being spoken to in that manner.
我也不习惯有人把个人威严
And I'm not used to putting personal niceties
看得比专业治疗更重要 先生
before good professional practice, sir.
1先令2便士 谢谢
A shilling and two pence, please.
好小伙
Good boy.
保持住
Keep it up.
丁斯代尔先生 真巧啊
Ah, Mr Dinsdale - how fortuitous!
天 你的欠款越积越多了 1镑3便士
Oh, my you have let it build up, one pound and threepence.
我手上没现钱
I don't have any on me now.
可你却到这儿来了
And yet here you are.
来买♥♥东西
Buying things.
买♥♥东西不要用钱吗
With money one would presume?
孩子他妈只给了我买♥♥蔬菜的钱
Well, mother gives me money for vegetables.
一分不多 一分不少
Not a penny more not a penny less.
如果一只母鸡是3便士
If it's threepence a hen,
那我给你1先令
how about I put a shilling in your pocket
你给我6只母鸡怎么样
and take six off your hands?
珍妮 你在这玩什么过家家呢
Jenny, what do you think you're playing at?
买♥♥母鸡
Buying hens!
不好意思
Sorry.
迷人的奥德森小姐
Ah, the delightful Miss Alderson.
小崔 什么事
Yes, Triss, what is it?
没事 不急
Nothing, it can wait.
那都是好母鸡 卖♥♥鸡的老头子说的
But them were good hens. Old man Cocker says so.
卖♥♥鸡的老头子说鸡好 那肯定就是好了
Oh, if old man Cocker says so. They must be.
你不相信我能做好任何事
You don't trust me to do anything.
我也经历过
I've been there.
吵闹 发脾气
The shouting, the tantrums.
你家爱德华小时候也这样吗
Your Edward was the same?
他是 但我觉得更像...
He was, but I were thinking more of...
法南先生吗
Mr Farnon?
算了
Never mind.
我只是想让她知道还有比当农妇更多彩的人生
I just want her to know there's more to life than being a farmer.
我们根本没有属于自己的时间
How you have no time to yourself.
要不我帮你照看她一天
Want me to take her for the day?
不会给你添麻烦吗
It wouldn't put you out?
完全不会
Not a bit of it.
歇一歇吧
Have a break.
你应得的
You deserve it.
赶牛酒吧
这个厚脸皮的家伙
Cheeky beggar.
来一品脱你们这最好的啤酒 玛吉
Pint of best when you're ready, Maggie.
马上就好
Coming right up.
丁斯代尔先生
Ah, Mr Dinsdale.
你手里的钱可不少啊
That's a healthy wedge you have there.
我也没想到会剩这么多
More flush than I thought.
是啊
So it seems.
不过大家可别指望他请喝酒
Don't expect him to buy a round though chaps,
没太太的批准他可不敢 是吧
not without the say so of his good lady wife, eh?
如果你要在这谈生意
If you're doing business in here,
至少得买♥♥杯酒
least you can do is buy a drink.
你好 以前没见过你啊
Hello, you're new.
要喝什么
What'll it be?
我不该喝酒
I shouldn't really.
酒能让人吐真言 也能让人吐出钱来
Drink leads to loose tongues and even looser wallets.
你想让人们掏钱
You want people to part with their money,
这里可是个好地方
this is no bad place for it.
但你得先买♥♥杯酒
But you got to buy a drink first.
这些菜谱都是你写的吗
Did you write all these recipes?
还有我妈妈
And my mother.
和我外婆
And her mother before her.
都是我们的家传秘方
All our family secrets.
在我家 一般都是姐姐烘焙
My sister does most of the baking at home.
因为照顾你是她的责任
That's because it's her job to look after you.
我不需要别人照顾
I don't need looking after.
我们生于这片土地就要在这片土地上劳作
We were born to the land to work the land.
这话是听你♥爸♥爸说的吗
Is that something you've heard your dad say?
休·霍顿农场 好的
Hugh Hulton's estate, right.
我会尽快安排人过去的
I'll get someone up to you as quick as I can.
再见...
Bye...
你怎么知道病因是什么 靠猜吗
And how did you know what was wrong? Were you guessing?
不 我们是专业的兽医
Oh, no, we're professional vets.
我们从不猜测
We never guess.
首先我测了它的心率 然后又测了体温
First I took her heart rate, and then I checked her temperature.
再结合它以前的病史
That along with the clinical history
做出了唯一可能的诊断
meant there was only one possible diagnosis.
他真聪明 对吧
He's a clever clogs, isn't he?
吉米去给一头被晒伤的牛看病了
James has been seeing to a sunburnt calf.
是中暑
Heat exhaustion.
刚接到霍顿庄园的电♥话♥
We just had a call from Hulton Manor.
他家的马得了疝痛
Horse with colic.
是休的家
That's Hugh's house.
我能和他一起去吗 奥德丽阿姨
Can I go with him, Auntie Audrey?
不行 你姐姐马上就来了 她会找你的
No your sister will be back soon, she'll wonder where you got to.
下次吧
Maybe next time.
我们把脸装饰完怎么样
How about we finish off them faces?
这男的脾气有点不好啊
Oh,he's a one grumpy one isn't he?
这是我们家海伦
It's our Helen.
于是这位年轻的法南说 你想在哪喝酒
So young Farnon here says, 'Where'd you want a six,
在这个汽车站吗
in the bloody bus depot?'
你是个好小伙
You're a good lad.
是啊 老实说 伦恩先生
Oh, yes, honestly, Mr Lunn,
所以我一换严肃的话题就很痛苦
that's why it pains me so to turn to matters more serious.
别担心
Don't you worry.
告诉我多少钱
You tell me how much it is?
给你 玛吉
Here, Mags.
达罗比经典赛 明天中午12点半那场
Darrowby Classic, 12:30 tomorrow.
押安丹特赢
Andante to win.
你真是深藏不露啊
You're a dark horse, aren't you?
彼此彼此
Birds of a feather.
你要再喝一杯吗
You staying for another?
好啊
Don't mind if I do.
他是要买♥♥酒吗
Is he paying for a drink?
兄弟们 崔斯坦·法南自己掏钱买♥♥酒喝呢
Lads, Tristan Farnon he's buying himself his own pint!
奇迹出现了
It's a miracle.
行了行了 我从来都是自己付钱
Now, now I always pay my way.
这样吧 亨利 不如我请你喝一杯
In fact, Henry, why don't I get you one.
你还真绅士啊
Well, that's dreadful decent of you.
我请大家都喝一杯怎么样
How about one for everybody?
你太好了
How every kind of you.
索姆斯先生 我是吉米·哈利
Mr Soames? James Herriot...
它这样有多久了
How long's he been like this?
从今早开始
Since this morning.
给它来一针槟榔碱就没事了
Just give him a shot of arecoline, that'll sort him.
这可不是一般的疝痛
This is no ordinary colic.
那是什么情况啊
What the hell is it then?
我要给它做完检查才能确定
I won't know for sure until I've given him an examination.
我开始在这养马时
I've been running stables here
你还穿着开裆裤
since you were in short trousers.
我知道疝痛有什么症状
I know what colic looks like.
听着 它该去赛马场了
Look, he's due at the racecourse
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表