万物既伟大又渺小
第一季 第二集
早上好 吉米
Morning, James.
早上好
Good morning!
这怎么可能啊
How is it possible?
我们想要的全都没有 不想要的却有两瓶
We have nothing we want and two of everything we don't.
似乎采取了某种收纳体系
It's almost as if you might benefit
真的让你"获益"良多呢
from employing some sort of system.
嘲讽可不适合你这样虔诚的教♥徒♥ 霍尔太太
Sarcasm really doesn't suit a woman of your religiosity, Mrs Hall.
哈利
Herriot!
你今天早上似乎心情很好啊
Well, you seem in a cheery mood this morning.
哈利
Herriot.
你能解释下吗
Care to explain yourself?
当然可以
Yes, absolutely.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不好意思 我做错什么了
Sorry, what have I done?
这个 就这个
This. This.
已经空了
It's empty.
都空了还放在架子上干什么
What on earth is it doing back on the shelf?
把汉肖先生加到出诊清单上 他有头牛病了
Add Handshaw to the list, he's got a cow down.
我会上门去诊治的
I'll see to it.
等你诊治完了 去车站接一下我弟弟
And when you're done, pick my brother up from the station,
他乘坐的应该是4点半的车
he should be on the 4.30.
我都不知道崔斯坦要来啊
I didn't know Tristan were coming.
法南先生还有兄弟姐妹吗
There's another Farnon?
我昨天明确跟你们两个说过了
I was perfectly clear with both of you yesterday.
吉米
And James,
开罗孚车去
take the Rover.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗孚车啊
The Rover?
真是莫大的荣幸
Quite the honour.
打完巴掌也得给颗枣嘛 霍尔太太
One must offer the carrot as well as the stick, Mrs Hall.
如果同时还能让崔斯坦羡慕到发狂 那就更好了
And if it makes Tristan green with envy, all the better.
那可以激励他像哈利一样努力
Motivation to apply himself as Herriot has done.
西格弗德今天不来吗
No Siegfried today?
除非他躲在后面
Unless he's hiding in the back.
不不 只有我
No, no, just me, I'm afraid.
这是谁啊
Who's this, then?
西格弗德的新助理
Siegfried's new assistant.
是吗
Oh, aye?
是的 又一个助理
Yes, another one.
牛在牛棚里
Cow's in t'shed.
它已经有三天没站起来过了
She hasn't stood for three days.
我觉得是因为产乳热
I think it's milk fever keeping her down.
喂一瓶钙应该就能解决问题了
A bottle of calcium should solve the problem.
我父亲以前常说
My dad always used to say
牛这样趴着站不起来 是因为尾巴里有虫
they had a worm in t'tail when they stayed down like this.
那把尾巴砍掉它就能站起来了啊
Well, cutting it off'll see her up.
那除了会让它非常痛苦
Aside from being rather painful,
我也没看出来那如何能改善缺钙的情况
I'm not sure how that would rectify a deficiency of calcium.
听听他说的话 年纪轻轻的
Hark at him, only been born five minutes,
却比你我都更了解牲畜
he knows stock better than thee or I.
老办法之所以能流传下来肯定是有原因的 小伙子
Old ways is the old ways for a reason, lad.
现代的医疗方法也有其优点
These modern ways have their merits, too.
布劳顿 布劳顿到了
Broughton, this is Broughton.
是崔斯坦·法南吗
Tristan Farnon?
不管你听说了什么 都不属实
Whatever you heard, it's not true.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
不 是西格弗德派我来的
No, Siegfried sent me.
我叫吉米·哈利 是他的新助理
I'm James Herriot, his new assistant.
是吗 你可真惨
Really? Poor you.
-你得出钱 不能逃票 先生 -快走
- You need to buy a ticket, sir. - Come on.
车 车在...
Car? Where's the...?
他竟然让你开罗孚车过来
He let you drive the Rover?
是的 很惊艳 不是吗
Yes, it's quite something, isn't it?
等等
Wait a minute.
快点啊 别浪费时间
Quickly. We haven't got all day.
快点
Hurry up.
你有女朋友吗
Do you have a girl?
算不上吧
Not as such. No.
你这意思是说绝对没有
Not as such meaning not at all,
还是说有 但你并不愿意多说
or not as such meaning yes, but not so much that you're willing to say?
绝对没有 对吧
It's the former, isn't it?
没关系 我们很快就能解决这个问题
Never mind, we'll soon sort that out.
是吗
We will?
你看上本地哪位美女了吗
Any local beauties taken your fancy?
我才来这里没多久
I've not been here too long.
那就难怪了
Ah, that explains it, then.
你去了很远的地方吗
Have you travelled far?
爱丁堡 我在一所兽医大学念书
Edinburgh. I've been at veterinary college.
学习成为兽医吗
Training to be a vet?
不 是电力
No, electrician.
废话 当然了 为了当兽医
Yes, of course, to be a vet.
在学习之余 也会肆意找乐子
In between having an enormous amount of fun at any rate.
你是怎么找到他的
How do you find him?
我哥哥
My brother, I mean.
大家都对他赞不绝口
Everyone speaks very highly of him.
他显然是个有经验的兽医
Obviously he's an experienced vet.
你话里有话
I sense a but.
他也会反复无常
He's not without his inconsistencies.
反复无常
Inconsistencies?
他就是个疯子
The man's a lunatic.
不然你以为他身边的蜉蝣来了又去是因为什么
Why do you think he goes through Mayflies like he does?
蜉蝣
Mayflies?
我这样叫他的助手
It's what I call his assistants.
基本上都撑不过一天
They rarely last beyond the day.
你准备在斯盖尔谷长住吗
Will you be staying long at Skeldale?
当然
Naturally.
总得有人帮忙维持家业吧
Someone's got to keep the family business ticking over.
当心
Look out!
好险
Blimey.
我们好像逃过一劫了
You know, I think we might've got away with it.
别担心 吉米 能固定住
Fret not, Jim. It'll hold.
霍太太
Mrs H,
每过一天 你都变得更加年轻 光彩照人了
you look more youthful and radiant with each passing day.
你的肋骨都凸出来了
I can feel your ribs poking through.
你日渐消瘦了啊
You're wasting away.
是伙食的原因
It's the quality of the cooking,
外面完全比不了我在家吃到的美食佳肴
it just can't compare with the culinary delights I get at home.
我虽然忙不过来 但还是给你泡了杯茶
I'm short of time but I managed to rustle you up a bit of tea.
你厨艺越来越精湛了 霍太太
You've outdone yourself, Mrs H.
要是能配点啤酒就更好了
If only I had some ale to wash it down with.
储藏柜里有
I've some in the pantry.
晚上好 西格弗德
Evening, Siegfried.
旅途愉快吗
Good journey?
平淡无奇
Uneventful.
你说呢 吉米
Wasn't it, James?
路上连个人影都没看到
Barely a soul on the road.
学习怎么样
How was college?
你懂的
Oh, you know.
我可用功了
Hard work.
我一直在埋头学习
Nose to the grind stone.
昨晚庆祝了吗
Celebrating last night?
考试考完了
End of exams.
然后呢
And?
都结课了
All finished.
结课
Finished?
刚考过了最后一门
Just passed the last one.
你过了
You passed?
谢天谢地
Thank the Lord.
-崔斯坦 恭喜 -我的天啊
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表