我跟那个人说了
I told that to him.
不知道他为什么这么大惊小怪
I don't know why he's being so fussy.
它的体温都有40℃了
His temperature's 104.
抱歉 我不能让它参加展示
I'm sorry, I can't allow him into the show.
可是它每年都参展了
But we've shown this dog every year.
它的体温太高不能参展
Well, you can't show him with a temperature like that.
等一下
But, wait a minute!
它坐了很久的车
He's had a long car journey.
可能会导致它的体温上升 对吧
That could put up his temperature, couldn't it?
不会上升那么多
Not by that much, it couldn't.
你得带它回家 看你相熟的兽医
You need to take him home and see your regular vet.
所以我不能带它进去吗
So, you won't let me take him inside?
是的 恐怕你们不能参加
I'm afraid it's out of the question.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在这啊 快来 别浪费时间
There you are, come on, don't dilly dally.
-什么 -午餐已经开始了 哥们
- Sorry? - Luncheon is served, old boy.
你得好好喝几杯
And there's a pint or three with your name on it.
哈利先生
Now, then, Mr Herriot.
海伦说你愿意为我们家的公牛担♥保♥
Helen says you'll vouch for our bull.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
太感谢了
Much appreciated.
不客气 奥德森先生
You're welcome, Mr Alderson.
嗯
Aye.
哈利 正找你呢
Ah, Herriot, just the man.
给你介绍一下我的教女 佩内洛普
May I introduce my god-daughter, Penelope?
你好啊
Hello, there.
它是宾琪
And this here is Binkie.
它要参加宠物比赛 她有点紧张
She's feeling a little nervous about the pet contest.
不用紧张
Ah, there's no need.
我相信宾琪会表现得很好
I'm sure Binkie here will do marvellously.
你看吧 佩佩
There you are, Penn.
我就说没什么好担心的
I told you there was nothing to worry about.
好了...
All right, well...
海伦说她跟你说了买♥♥主的事
Helen said that she told you about their possible buyer.
是的
Yes, she did.
奥德森家就指望着卖♥♥那头牛赚钱了
A lot riding on the sale of that bull for the Aldersons.
是啊 我想也是
Well, yes, I would imagine so.
希望这笔买♥♥卖♥♥不会出什么差错
Wouldn't want anything to scupper their chances.
没必要主动找麻烦
No need to go looking for problems,
你懂我的意思吗
if you take my meaning?
好了 走吧 佩佩 我们去找你妈 好吗
Right. Well, come on, Pen, let's go find your mother, shall we?
给你 酒还有很多呢
Here you go, and there's plenty more where that came from.
你知道你是在白费时间吧
You do know you're wasting your time.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你比不过他的 老兄
You can't compete, old chap.
他有地 又有房♥ 还有那么多钱
He's got the land, the house, the pots of cash.
海伦虽然不拜金 但总要考虑现实
Helen's no gold-digger, but a girl has to be practical.
他说的是奥德森家的公牛
He was talking about Alderson's bull.
是吗
Oh, yes?
我有种感觉 他刚才是在...
I got the distinct impression he was...
警告我离远点
warning me off.
所以你觉得你威胁到他了
Oh, so you think he's feeling threatened?
我不是那个... 没有
That is not... No.
这事和海伦无关
This is not about Helen.
快点 喝完我们去赶牛酒吧
Come on, drink up and we'll go to the Drovers.
我不能离开展示会
I can't leave the show.
你当然能
Course you can.
你的工作已经做完了 让福伊尔自己量小马
You've done your bit. Foyle can measure a few ponies.
哈利先生
Mr Herriot!
10号♥区
Area ten!
请到10号♥区测量小马
Please report to area ten for the pony measuring!
-别理他 我们接着喝酒 -哈利先生
- Ignore him. Stay and have a drink. - Mr Herriot!
-10号♥区 -不 我不能 抱歉
- Area ten! - No, I can't. Sorry.
-吉米 -来测量小马
- Jim. - Pony measuring!
我看吉米仍然冲劲十足啊
I see James is still going strong.
你赌的是午餐时间 对吧
Lunchtime you said, wasn't it?
恐怕你已经出局了 弟弟
Afraid you're out of the running, little brother.
好了 名字和地址都填好了
That's it, names and addresses in the book
下一场参观马上开始
and the next tour will be starting shortly.
没出什么事吧 霍尔太太去哪了
Is everything all right? Where's Mrs Hall?
她去吃午饭了
She's gone to get some lunch.
别担心 我盯得很紧
Don't worry, I've been keeping a close eye.
没人顺走银餐具
No-one's made off with the silverware.
你那趟旅行怎么样
So, how was your trip?
去的马耳他 是吧
Malta, wasn't it?
那里很漂亮
It was glorious.
非常炎热 无事可做 只能晒太阳和游泳
Blazing hot with nothing to do but sun and swim.
相比之下 达罗比肯定很无聊
Darrowby must seem rather dull in comparison.
完全不会 我很喜欢这里
Not at all, I'm really rather enjoying myself.
我得去拿医生袍 我们该继续工作了
Well, I should go and get my coat and then we should crack on.
你的观众在等着呢
Your audience awaits.
哈利先生 你没听到我喊你吗
Mr Herriot! Did you not hear me?
你要去测量小马
You are needed for the ponies.
是 是 我知道
Yes, yes, I know.
我就是得来检查一下这头公牛
There's just a bull I need to look at.
它受伤了吗
Is the animal injured?
它需要紧急医疗救助吗
Does it require urgent medical attention?
不需要
It does not.
那它只能等等了
Then I'm afraid it will have to wait.
一米三
13 two.
抱歉 它的体型超出了这级别的标准
I'm sorry. He's too big for that class.
你有减掉蹄铁的高度吗
Well, have you allowed for his shoes?
我减了 但你能看到 它的高度远超一米三
I have, but as you can see he's well over 13 two.
实际上它都超过一米四了
He's actually over 14 hands.
西科利诊所的兽医轻易就让它通过了
He passed the vet at Hickly without any trouble.
这我无能为力
I can't help that.
如果你想参加比赛 它就要去更高级别
If you want to compete, he'll need to be in the higher class.
下一位
Next, please.
你动作真的要快点 哈利先生
You really do need to keep them moving, Mr Herriot.
时光飞逝啊
Tempus fergit, you know.
还有一个人坚信他的狗能通灵
There was another chap was convinced his dog was psychic
因为每次门铃刚要响 它就会叫
because it always barked just before the doorbell rang.
他从没想过
Never occurred to him that
那只狗只是比他听力好而已
the animal just had better hearing than he did.
他们说的是真的
Well, it's true what they say.
在这样的地方的确能见识到各种人
You really do see all human life in a place like this.
我想是的
Well, I suppose we do.
我觉得你非常幸运 法南先生
I think you're a very fortunate man, Mr Farnon.
你靠做你最喜欢的事为生
You've built a life doing what you love most.
不是很多人能做到的
Not many people manage that.
那你呢
And, have you?
总体来说是吧
On the whole.
我也经历过很多次...
I've had my share of...
失望
..disappointments.
和失败
And loss.
世事不总能如意
Things don't always work out the way we expect.
这话很对
Very true.
但满怀希望地往前走 这是关键 不是吗
But moving forward in hope, that's the key, isn't it?
人生有那么多要去品味的
There's so much in life to savour.
奥德丽 你终于回来了
Audrey, there you are.
-你可错过了好多乐子呢 -是吗
- You've been missing all the fun. - Oh, yes?
但你们两位女士应该去展示会上玩玩
But you two ladies should be out enjoying the show.
我和崔斯坦可以应付这里
Tristan and I can manage here.
当然
Of course.
你说呢 奥德丽
What do you say, Aud?
你确实答应过要请我喝金酒的
You did promise me a gin.
-如果你确定没问题 -绝对的
- If you're quite sure? - Absolutely.
和你一起工作很愉快 法南先生
Well, it's been a pleasure working with you, Mr Farnon.
我也是
And with you.
玛姬似乎彻底被你迷住了 真没想到
Maggie seems thoroughly and surprisingly enamoured of you.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表