剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
这样门口就能放贺客名簿了
so that we can have a guest book by the door.
我很抱歉 你让我在布莱恩面前难堪了
I'm so sorry. You're embarrassing me in front of Brian.
放贺客名簿谁都会
Anyone can place a guest book.
有本事布莱恩开飞机啊
Let's see Brian fly a plane.
你为这个派对豁出去了
You're going all out for this party!
亚莉克莎 过来看看
Alexa, come see!
对 快去看
Oh, yeah, go see!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Uh, yeah!
不好
No.
我
I, uh...
我只有精力在一个人面前装高兴
I only have the energy to fake it in front of one person.
我把伦敦之旅的钱都用来修咖啡机了
I used all my London money to fix the coffee machine.
-不 -你是认真的吗
- Oh no! - Are you serious?
别对亚莉克莎说 好吗
Don't say anything to Alexa, okay?
我会在她生日派对之后告诉她
I'm going to tell her after her birthday.
别抱 好吗
No hugs, okay?
抱会让我想起来那事 我要压下去
Hugs bring it up, and I've gotta smush it down.
我们必须把钱赚回来
We have to earn the money back.
我可以站在大厅尖叫
I can stand in the lobby and scream...
举着牌子 上面写着"给我钱我就不叫"
with a sign that says, "Pay me to stop screaming."
我会给她钱让她不叫的
I'd pay her to stop screaming.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
她来了
Oh, here she comes!
听好了
Okay, get this.
昨晚的派对没用彩炮
So last night's party didn't use their confetti cannons,
所以给我们了 试着忍♥住笑说"彩炮"
so we got them! Try to say "Confetti cannon" without smiling.
忍♥不住
You can't!
当我想到你的派对时
When I think about your party,
我说什么都会笑
I can't say anything without smiling.
全球变暖
Global warming!
亲爱的 你还好吗
Honey, how are you doing?
我能为你做什么
Is there anything I can do for you?
谢谢 妈妈
Oh, thanks, Mom.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
那只会令我更难受
It will only make me feel worse.
我做了你最喜欢的三明治
Well, I made your favorite sandwich.
火腿奶酪
Ham and cheese.
那不是你最喜欢的 但我们只有这个了
That is not your favorite, but that's what we had.
听着 今天你想聊天的话给我打电♥话♥
Listen, call me if you want to talk today, okay?
-好 再见 -再见
- Okay. Bye. - Bye.
杰克 你上学要迟到了
Jack, you're going to be late for school!
莫莉 我是珍妮弗
Molly, hey, it's Jennifer.
听着 我今天起来喉咙很疼
Listen, I woke up with a horrible sore throat today,
而且我起疹子了
and also, like, a rash.
我最不想做的事就是
And, um, the last thing I want to do is, you know, like,
让其他人痒
make anyone else itchier.
好
Yeah.
你也保重
You take care, too.
你才棒
You're great.
你工作超棒
You're great at your job.
好
Okay.
再见
Yeah, bye.
太好了
Oh, yes!
-嗨 -早上好
- Hey! - Oh, morning.
酒席承办商送来了蛋糕样品
So, the caterers gave us cake samples,
我想听听你的意见
and I wanna get your opinion.
试试巧克力
Try the chocolate.
嗯 就选这个
Mmm.This is the one.
不 我选红色天鹅绒
No, I vote for red velvet.
所以你嘴里有什么你就选什么
So you're pretty much voting for whatever's in your mouth.
稍等
Stand by.
对 我选香草
Yeah, vanilla.
-你今天不是回去上班吗 -对 不 我病了
- I thought you'd be back to work today. - Oh, yeah. No, I'm sick.
你装病是因为不想回去上班吗
You're faking because you don't wanna go back?
你真懂我
Oh, you get me!
节日一晃而过 我只需要再多一天
The holidays were such a whirlwind. I just need one more day.
我头很疼 喉咙很疼
I have a bad headache and a very sore throat,
而且我胃疼
and my stomach hurts. Ow.
看起来你病了
Looks like you've got a sick buddy.
杰克 你确定你不是为了留在家里
Jack, are you sure you're not pretending to be sick
装病吗
just so you can stay home?
当然没有 那是说谎 说谎不对
Of course not. That's lying, and lying is wrong.
听起来某人是个好妈妈
Sounds like somebody's a pretty good mom.
-抱歉 我没注意 -不 我的错
- Sorry, I wasn't looking. - No, it was my fault.
你假期过得如何
How was your break?
-挺好的 -好
- It was good. - Good.
我是说我假期...过得好
I mean, my break... was good.
不是你假期过得好
Not that your break was good.
不是说我看不惯你假期过得好
Not that I'm not good with your break being good.
挺好的
Good.
我觉得你假期过得好
That's how I feel about your break...
挺好的
being good.
我生日快到了
Uh, so my birthday's coming up...
我在想 如果你想来派对 可以来
and I was thinking if you want to come to the party, you can!
但如果你不想来 我也不让你来
But if you don't want to come then I don't want you to.
不对 我是说
No, I mean, I... I, um,
如果你不想来 我也不会硬要你来
I don't want you to if you don't want to.
好 我不想不去
Yeah. I mean, I don't want to not come.
好
Yeah.
-你知道我意思 -是的
- You know what I mean? - Yeah.
那么
So...
我躲着瑞恩一整天了
I've been avoiding Ryan, all day.
我只是没勇气告诉他
It's just I haven't had the heart to tell him
我不去伦敦了
I'm not going to London.
我从没这么惨过
I've never been so miserable.
生日女孩
Hey, birthday girl!
看看你的炸薯条
Look at you with your french fries.
你和我一样对我的生日很激动
You're as excited about my birthday as I am!
我更激动
More!
我在想 我忘东西了 我得走了
I was thinking... I forgot something. I've gotta go.
好吧
Okay, well...
我正打算告诉凯蒂下周我们和家长
I was gonna tell Katie that there's a meeting about London
要开关于伦敦之旅的会
for us and our parents next week.
因为她要去伦敦
Because she is going on that trip.
她要去
Yes, she is.
是啊 她不回我短♥信♥
Yeah, she's not really answering my texts,
或和我待在同一个走廊
or staying in the same hallway as I'm in.
至少他们有戏剧之旅
At least they have the drama trip.
他们要在伦敦待一周
There's no way that Katie won't tell him she likes him
凯蒂肯定会向他表白的
while they're in London together for a week.
是的
Yep.
你为什么哭
Why are you crying?
我为什么哭
Why am I crying?
立刻告诉我
Tell me. Now.
凯蒂为修咖啡机花光了伦敦之旅的所有钱
Katy spent all her London money fixing the espresso machine.
什么
What?
别告诉凯蒂是里根告诉你的
Don't tell Katie Reagan told you.
没人想到厄尔
See, nobody expects Ell to be able
能应付法学院 因为她是金发
to handle law school because she's blonde.
但她给了他们好看
But she's showing them.
她包里有只小狗
She has a little dog in her purse.
感冒一阵一阵的
Oh, this cold seems to come in waves.
是啊 我有点冷
Yeah, I'm... I'm getting the chills.
我想我还需要一点热可可
I think I need a little more hot chocolate.
给我倒满
Oh, um, top me up.
我来选下一部电影
I get to pick the next movie.
我有一部爆♥炸♥动作片
I got one where stuff blows up.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我看了一部法学院的电影
I watched a movie about law college.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表