剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
因为我最近的体♥检♥结果不错
Since getting the good results for my latest checkup,
计划我的美好16岁生日派对让我超级兴奋
I was super excited about planning my Sweet 16 party,
但可怜的凯蒂都要崩溃了 等着戏剧社宣布
but poor Katie was a wreck waiting for the drama club to announce
他们选了谁参加春天的伦敦之旅
who'd they chosen for the London trip in the spring.
她真的很想去
She really wanted to go.
我好紧张
Oh, I'm so nervous!
聊点别的吧
Okay, talk about something else.
-呃 -好吧
- Ummm... - Oh, okay!
我将我的美好16岁派对范围缩小到了
So, um, I've narrowed down my Sweet 16 to, uh,
化装舞会 彩弹射击派对或者蹦迪之夜
masquerade ball or paintball party or disco night.
你选的肯定都好
I'm sure whatever you pick will be great,
但我不喜欢最后一个
but I don't like that last one.
他们刚发了邮件
Ah! They just sent the e-mail.
这能决定我们的大学生涯
This could determine... our college careers.
我们作为演员的未来
Our futures... as actors.
真的吗 我们存在的全部意义
Really? Our whole reason for being.
快看啊
Read it!
我要去伦敦了
I'm going to London!
我的愿望成真了
My wish plans worked!
哇
Oh, wow, um...
布莱恩 我
Brian, I'm...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
不 别担心我
No, don't, don't worry about me.
我会没事的
I'll be okay. I'll...
因为我也被选中了 我是在演戏
'Cause I also got picked! Ha-ha! I was acting.
我们被选中参加皇家戏剧艺术项目了
We got picked for the Royal Theater Arts program!
就是啊 我得给我爸爸打电♥话♥ 知道吗
I know! I gotta call my dad, and you know what?
咱们伦敦见 还有下节生物课
I'll see you in London, and you know, next period in Bio.
在伦敦待一周 向世界上最伟大的演员们学习
"One week in London learning from the world's greatest actors.
真棒
Oh, yeah!
巨大的成就
Huge accomplishment.
你知道的
Now, well, you know...
下学期开始时
Two thousand dollar fee
需要交纳两千美元费用
is due at the beginning of next semester."
你说啥
Say what?
我不能问我妈妈要两千美元
You guys... I can't ask my mom for $2,000.
你得问她要 这是你的梦想
You have to ask her. This is your dream.
你说得对 好吧
You know, you're right! Okay, um...
我会问的 等她今晚下班回家
I'll do it. As soon as she comes home from work tonight,
我就问她
I'm going to ask her.
我们要去伦敦了
We're going to London.
我可能要去伦敦了
Possibly going to London.
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第二季第二集
妈妈在哪
Hey, where's Mom?
好吧 我得问她要钱
Okay. Well, I have to ask her for some money.
她进屋时表现好点
So... be nice when she walks in.
我也得问她要钱 你表现好点
I have to ask her for some money, so you be nice!
我先说
I'm going first.
我先说
I'm going first.
-我得问你件事 -我得问你
- Oh, oh, I gotta ask you something-- - I gotta ask you!
不 我先说
No, I go first!
妈妈 你回家晚了 我们好担心
"Mom, you're late! We were worried."
没事 汽车抛锚了 但我很安全
It's okay. Car broke down, but... I'm safe.
你身上是油吗
"Is that grease on you?"
是啊 我试图自己修车
Yeah, I tried to fix it myself.
太棒了 妈妈 你真酷
"That's amazing, Mom. You're so cool."
我的确是酷
I am so cool.
我得买♥♥新的变速器
I had to buy a new transmission.
你先说 杰克
Yeah, go ahead, Jack.
我需要十美元 明天要去喝奶昔
I need $10 to get a milkshake with Tao tomorrow.
真的吗 你问我要十美元买♥♥奶昔
Really? You're asking me for $10 for a milkshake?
是啊
Yes.
知道吗 我也想喝十美元的奶昔
You know what? I'd like a $10 milkshake too.
这次就男孩子去
This is just us guys.
但是我俩可以下次再去
But you and I can go another time.
今天真倒霉
Oh, this has been some day. Ugh.
我只想坐下 喝杯咖啡 吃点
I just want to sit down, with a coffee, and those...
我从格雷琴的退休派对上顺来的杏仁巧克力
chocolate almonds that I snatched from Gretchen's retirement party.
我给你留了杏仁
I saved you the almond part.
杰克
Jack...
你最近吃了太多糖果了
you've been eating so many sweets lately.
所以你答应给奶昔钱了吗
So, was that a yes on the milkshake?
让我想想
Hmm... let me think.
我用信♥用♥卡♥剩下的钱
After I charged what's left
付了变速器的费用后
on my credit cards to pay for the transmission,
是否有钱买♥♥十美元的奶昔
do I have enough money for a $10 milkshake?
-你有吗 -没有 杰克
- Do you? - No, Jack!
好吧
Fine.
我得给凯尔打电♥话♥ 告诉他我付不起一杯奶昔的钱
Gotta call Kyle and tell him I can't afford a milkshake.
总是拒绝你和杰克 这很难
You know, it's hard always saying no to you and Jack.
你是个好妈妈
Hey, you are a great mom.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
你刚才想问我什么来着
I'm so sorry, what was it that you wanted to ask me?
你是不是
If you...
知道我有多爱你
knew how much I love you.
我
I...
-抱歉 -恶心
- Oh, oh... sorry. - That's gross.
那么
So...
你妈妈怎么说
what did your mom say?
-我没法开口问她 -为什么
- I couldn't ask her. - Why not?
我们没有那笔钱
We don't have the money,
拒绝我只会让她感觉难过
and it'll just make her feel bad, having to say no.
你告诉她你被选中参加计划了吗
Did you even tell her you got into the program?
那可是件大事
That's huge!
我没法开口 好吗 这只会让她觉得更糟糕
I couldn't. Okay? It would just make her feel worse.
如果我们能想个办法 让你自己赚到这笔钱呢
Wait, what if we figure out a way for you to pay for it yourself?
怎么做 我只有照看小孩这份工作
How? The only job I have is babysitting, and...
而我妈妈用笑容和拥抱回报我
my mom pays me in smiles and hugs.
有时候连那都没有
Sometimes not even that.
等等
Hold on.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
几周前
Okay, a few weeks ago
我爸爸雇了个人来把水槽清理干净
my dad hired a guy to clean out the gutters,
他是在家务猫这个网站上找到人手的
and he found him on this website called Chore Cats.
你可以去注册 做一些零工和差事
You can sign up for a bunch of small jobs and errands.
真是个好主意
This is a great idea.
瞧瞧这些工作
Look at... look at all these jobs.
我要注册了
Okay, I'm signing up.
等等 如果你♥爸♥爸在这上面看见我的名字怎么办
Uh, wait. What if your dad sees my name on here?
那就编一个很酷的名字
So make up a cool name!
塔姆辛·哈默史密斯
Tamsin Hammersmith.
或者这个名字
Or that.
我可以送干洗衣物
Oooh! I can pick up dry cleaning.
是啊
Yeah, you can.
谁是好狗狗
Oh, who's a good boy?
这次遛狗真不错
Oh! Yeah, now, that's a walk.
瞧瞧你开心的表情
Oh, look at that happy face. Yeah.
我的土豆泥 么么哒
There's my mashed Potato. Booga booga booga!
在倒时差吗
Jet lag?
你就这么以为吧
Yeah, let's go with that.
凯蒂 你找到第一份零工了 你要送干洗衣物了
Katie? You got your first chore! You're picking up dry cleaning!
真棒
Yes!
你还没反应过来
Before you know it,
我就闯入白金汉宫拥抱女王了
I'll be breaking into Buckingham Palace to hug the Queen.
我对你越来越了解了 塔姆辛
I am learning so much about you, Tamsin.
真好
Oh good.
杰克在遛土豆
Jack's walking Potato.
等等 他走到信箱那就折回来了
Wait! He turned around at the mailbox.
应该好好遛土豆
Potato deserves a real walk.
如果我们要出去一整天办事
And I can't do his next one
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表