剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我打算把它包起来
I'm just gonna wrap him.
这无所谓
It... it doesn't really matter,
我必须要做好
it just has to be good.
仅此而已
That's all.
梅根 圣诞快乐
Megan, Merry Christmas!
亚莉克莎 很高兴是你
Alexa, I'm so glad it's you.
我祖母买♥♥了台iPhone
My grandma got an iPhone
一整天都在给我误拨电♥话♥
and has been butt dialing me, all day.
我也很高兴见到你
Happy to see you, too.
我回复了你的美妙16岁派对
I RSVPed for your Sweet 16.
我不知道是什么更让我激动
I don't know if I'm more excited
照相亭还是甜品吧
about the photo booth or the dessert bar.
或者见到我
Or seeing me?
对 在甜品吧旁边
Yes, by the dessert bar.
话说
So...
我在衣柜里找到了之前的医院包
I found my old hospital bag in my closet
那让我想到了过去
and it brought me right back.
我讨厌这种事情的发生
Ugh, I hate when that happens.
那就像是癌症
It's like cancer's jumping out
从你的床底下跳出来说嘘
from under your bed and saying "Boo!"
没错
Exactly.
现在我在想这事了
And now I'm thinking about it
而且很难不去想了
and it's hard to not think about it.
别想
Well, don't.
你不是要在姜饼屋比赛中打败一个老太太吗
Don't you have some old lady to crush in a Gingerbread House contest?
是啊
Yeah, I do.
把癌症放回床底 开始过圣诞节吧
Just... put cancer back under the bed and get your Christmas on.
你说得对
You're right.
我就打算这样做
That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
-谢谢 -别客气
- Thank you. - Anytime.
好吧 再见 梅根
All right, bye, Megan.
好 圣诞节 我们开始吧
All right, Christmas, we're doing this.
在路上
"En route"?
你在路上已经两个小时了
You've been en route for two hours!
在路上是什么意思
What does "En route" Mean?
法语"糟糕"的意思
It's French for "Awful."
首先我抽到了洛莉 那是一场噩梦
First... first I get Lori, which was a nightmare.
然后我在网上找到了一把漂亮又便宜的摇椅
Then, I find a beautiful and cheap rocking chair online.
超棒的
Amazing.
现在它还没来
And now it doesn't arrive!
噩梦
Nightmare!
这就是我提前购物的奖励吗
This is how I'm rewarded for shopping ahead of time?
你不是两天前买♥♥的吗
Didn't you order it two days ago?
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
这就是我花这么多时间
You see, this is why I spend so much time
准备送给卢卡斯的礼物的原因
and attention on my gift for Lucas.
土豆
Potato!
不 坏土豆 坏土豆
No, no, no! Bad Potato, bad Potato!
我好像忘记喂土豆了
I think I forgot to feed Potato.
杰克 看看
Jack, check it out!
-是圣诞奇迹 -我跟你说了你需要毛衣
- Huh, it's a Christmas miracle! - I told you you needed a sweater.
我送给卢卡斯的礼物被毁了
My gift for Lucas is... ruined.
不不 在我的关注下 谁也不能失去圣诞精神
No. No, no. No one is losing their Christmas spirit on my watch.
你还是能缝好啊
You can still fix it.
其它驯鹿
Did Rudolph give up
嘲笑鲁道夫并骂它时 它放弃了吗
when all the reindeer laughed and called him names?
放弃了 它很难过
He did. He was pretty upset.
我是说最后 杰克
I meant at the end, Jack!
来吧
C'mon.
终于来了 真棒
Ah, finally! Yes!
我等了一整天了
I have been waiting all day!
瑞恩
Oh, Ryan.
圣诞快乐 我是来给凯蒂送礼物的
Merry Christmas! Just dropping off a gift for Katie.
-真有爱 -没什么
- Oh, that's so sweet. - Yeah, it's nothing.
不是没什么 有东西
Oh, it's not nothing! It's something.
我不会送空袋子的
I wouldn't put nothing in a bag!
进来吧
Oh, c'mon in.
让开 快递来了
Move, move! It's UPS.
这不可能是我的快递
Um, oh, this can't be my package. Ugh!
我打算把这个留给凯蒂 圣诞快乐
I'm gonna leave this for Katie. Merry Christmas!
祝你和你全家
To you and your whole... Yeah.
不
No.
他们给我送错了快递 我买♥♥的是摇椅
They sent me the wrong package! I ordered a rocking chair.
客户服务
Customer service.
客 户 服 务
Cus-to-mer ser-vice!
妈妈
Uh, Mom?
那是什么鬼东西
What in the North Pole is that?
洛莉会觉得这很有趣的
Oh, Lori's gonna think this is so funny!
这本该是她在露台上
It's supposed to be a rocking chair
享受的摇椅
that she can enjoy on her patio!
那这真的令人失望
Oh, then this is really disappointing.
瞧 它已经好些了
See? He's better already.
礼物好了 回归正轨
Gift good, back on track.
我不会让任何事毁掉圣诞节
I wouldn't let anything spoil Christmas.
当你对商场圣诞老人吼 因为他不够欢乐时
Yeah, I was there when you yelled at the mall Santa
我就在场
for not being jolly enough.
如果我要跟圣诞老人拍圣诞照片
Hey, if I'm getting a Christmas photo with you,
那他最好快乐一点
you better "Ho Ho Ho" it up.
耳朵缝回来了
Okay, the ear is back on.
坚持住 兔兔 就快好了
You hang in there, Bunny. We are almost done...
就快好了
Almost done.
就快好了
Almost done.
就快好了
Almost done.
我不想吃了
I don't want it.
-亲爱的 再吃一点 -你得保持体力
- Honey, just a little more. - You have to keep your strength up.
我觉得不舒服
I don't feel good.
-我要去叫人吗 -她没事
- Should I get someone? - She's okay.
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
瞧瞧
Check it out.
怎么了
Huh?
兔兔搞定了
The bunny is done-y.
我是脑海里想到的
Oh, I heard it in my head, and...
我还是说出来了
I said it anyway.
对 他会喜欢的
Oh, yeah. Yeah, he's gonna love it.
谢谢 我迫不及待想看你送了我什么礼物
Thanks. You know I can't wait to see what you got me.
天啊 我还得包你的礼物
Oh my gosh! I still have to wrap your gift.
还有做姜饼屋 我有好多事要做
And work on my gingerbread house. I have a lot to do.
走吧 土豆
Keep walking, Potato.
很高兴我们今年决定去参加圣诞节活动吃晚餐
I'm glad we decided to eat dinner at the Festival this year.
谁还需要一顿充满爱和关怀的饭啊
Who needs a meal cooked with love and care
毕竟我们可以从纸盘里吃东西
when we can slurp dinner off a paper plate?
我要带银制餐具
I'm gonna bring our silverware.
亲爱的 你在给肩膀上抹糖霜
Hey. Honey... you're frosting your shoulder.
该死
Oh, shoot.
商场好多人 我们去了杂货店
Uh, the mall was so packed. So we hit the drugstore.
-你们买♥♥了什么 -好多东西
- What'd you get? - So much stuff.
发胶 古龙水 沐浴露
Uh, hair gel, cologne, body wash--
我是说送珍妮弗的
I meant for Jennifer.
你给珍妮弗买♥♥了什么
What did you get for Jennifer?
我们就快要拆礼物了
We're opening gifts soon!
我还得包送凯蒂的礼物
I still have to wrap Katie's present!
戴夫 这对杰克来说太多了
Dave, that is too much for Jack!
你得找个送珍妮弗的礼物
You need to find something for Jennifer.
-门多萨一家的家庭照片 -不行
- A family photo of the Mendozas? - No!
挂东西的玩意儿
Oh! A thing holding a thing.
卢卡斯
Lucas!
别担心 我会想到的
Don't worry. I'll think of something.
不行
No!
你可以说这是独腿海盗的搁脚凳
You could say it's a footrest for a one-legged pirate.
或者是烛台
Or a place for a candle to relax.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表