剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我本该早点说的
I should have said this sooner,
我没法再忍♥住了
and I can't hold it back any longer!
那就说吧 凯蒂
Then say it, Katie!
我们初次见面时 我觉得你很酷
When we first met, I thought you were really cool.
现在我了解你了 我知道你不仅很酷
Now that I've gotten to know you, I know you're more than cool.
你是独一无二的
You're one of a kind!
你也是独一无二的
You're one of a kind too.
我想那就意味着咱们是天生一对
I guess that makes us two of a kind.
没错
Yeah, we are.
所以我得告诉你我的感受
That's why I have to tell you how I feel.
我喜欢你 瑞恩
I like you, Ryan.
我全心全意喜欢你
I really like you with every bit of my heart!
很棒 对吧
Pretty great, right?
完美 我现在就要开始了
It's perfect, and I'm gonna make it happen, right now.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请大家注意
Attention, please.
我有话要说
Got something to say.
听好了 各位
Listen up, people!
我现在有话要说
Uh, I... I'm saying something now.
我舌头好干啊
Wow, my tongue is super, super dry.
我没事 稍等
I'm okay. Just one sec.
我知道海姆利克氏操作法 但我刚熨完衣服
I know the Heimlich, but I just ironed this.
这不是完全的灾难
So, it's not a complete disaster.
你咳嗽时 我注意到瑞恩在看你
While you were coughing, I noticed Ryan was looking at you.
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
哈巴狗练习跳绳
Pugs... practice... jumping... rope.
哈巴狗练习跳绳
Pugs practice jumping rope!
她猜对了
She's right!
蜜蜂有小膝盖
Bees... have... little... knees.
蜜蜂有小膝盖
Bees have little knees!
我感觉我找到了我的使命
I feel like I've found my calling!
记分板同意你
The scoreboard agrees.
无主傀儡 30分 洛莉队
Uh, Nobody's Puppets, 30 points. Team Lori--
0分 我们知道我们得了0分 戴夫
Zero! We know we have zero, Dave.
听着 还没完事 好吗
Okay, listen. We're not done, all right?
小搭档 好
Little partner! All right.
该集♥合♥了
Time to rally!
我说了该集♥合♥了
I said it's time to rally!
我们赢了吗
Did we win?
没有 亲爱的 我们虐了你们
No, sweetie. We killed you.
做得好 妈妈
Good job, Mom.
好了 走吧 该睡觉了
All right. Come on, you. Time for bed.
不 午夜还没到呢
No, no! It's not even midnight!
好吗 我有更多游戏
Okay? I've got more games.
有拼字游戏 口头禅游戏
Yeah, we've got Boggle, and we have Catch Phrase.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
亲爱的 跟我玩快艇骰子 一局定输赢
All right. Honey, play me in Yahtzee! All or nothing.
宝贝 我好累
Babe, I'm so tired.
我选输
I choose nothing.
因为你害怕 你弃权 我赢了
That's because you're scared! I win by forfeit!
洛莉 1分
Lori, one.
你想给我看什么
What did you want to show me?
我有告诉瑞恩我喜欢他的方法
I have a new way to tell Ryan I like him.
我在拿铁的泡沫中写 我喜欢你 瑞恩
I'm writing "I like you, Ryan" In the foam of a latte.
这浪漫 好玩
It's romantic, and playful...
很难做到
and surprisingly hard to execute.
这都是你失败的作品吗
Are all of these your fails?
我喜欢称之为成功的垫脚石
I... like to call them my stepping stones to success.
我要喝一杯
Well, I'm going to help myself to a cup of...
我喜欢呃
"I like..." Errrrr.
这是个很棒的点子 你在下面时
This is a really cute idea, but while you're down here,
瑞恩在上面
Ryan is up there
听汉娜聊彩虹小马同人小说
listening to Hannah talk about her My Little Pony fan fiction.
两位 快到午夜了 你们要错过烟花了
You guys, it's almost midnight! You're gonna miss the fireworks.
好 别管拿铁了
Uh... Okay, okay. Forget the lattes.
我就打算上去告诉瑞恩我喜欢他
I'm just going to go up there and tell Ryan I like him,
在烟花表演之前
right before the fireworks.
好主意 那光线会让你显得很美
That's a great idea, and you'll look so good in that lighting.
真的吗 谢谢 你也是
Really? Thank you! You too.
-真的吗 -真的
- Oh, really? - Really.
-我们该走了 -嗯
- We should go. - Oh, yeah.
我需要一会来进入状态
I just.... I just need a second to get in the zone.
好 祝你好运
Okay. Good luck.
-开始了 -好
- Oh, here we go! - All right!
你可以的
You've got this.
十
Ten...
九
nine...
八
eight...
七
seven...
六
six...
五
five...
四
four...
三
three...
二
two...
一
one!
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
-嗨 瑞恩 -嗨 凯蒂 新年快乐
- Hi, Ryan. - Hey, Katie. Happy New Year.
我想说
I just thought I wanted to say...
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
你也新年快乐
Happy New Year to you, too.
鹌鹑 45分
"Quail!" Ha-ha! 45 points.
不管三倍分数的词就是这下场
That's what happens when you leave a triple word open.
亲爱的 很高兴你下来跟我玩
Oh, honey, I'm so glad you came back down to play with me.
这只比我做的噩梦糟糕一点点
It's only slightly worse than the nightmare I was having.
梭织 三分
"Tat." Three points.
亲爱的 你该把它放在S旁边
Honey, you should have put it next to the S
得到两个词的分数
and gotten a double word score!
-你在让我赢 对吧 -新年快乐
- You're letting me win, aren't you? - Happy New Year!
我爱你
I love you!
我为盛大派对准备好了
Hoo-hoo-hoo! I'm ready for my epic party.
真高兴我睡了会
So glad I took that nap.
等等 你一直都在楼上吗
Wait. Have you been upstairs this whole time?
别等我 新年再见
Don't wait up. I'll see you in the new year!
好好享受游戏之夜吧
Have fun at your little game night.
-我们该拦住他吗 -不 我想看看结果
-Should we stop him? -No! I wanna see how this plays out.
为什么我的手♥机♥上是凌晨一点
Why does my phone say 1 A.M.?
为什么我收到了47条信息
Why do I have 47 messages?
为什么有派对上的人们拍的照片
Why are there pictures of people at the party?
为什么他们已经从湖里爬出来了
Why are they already crawling out of the lake?
因为你睡过了一切
Because you slept through everything.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
这些照片中都没有我 我要怎么和人们说
I'm not in any of these pictures! What am I going to tell people?
告诉他们实话 你是个爱睡觉的男孩
Tell them the truth. You're a sleepy boy.
我现在做什么啊
What do I do now?
我现在好清醒
I'm wide awake.
你可以跟我们一起玩拼字游戏
You could join us in Scrabble.
你现在就是故意说刻薄话了
Now you're just being mean.
这真好玩
This was fun.
我很期待你的生日
I'm looking forward to your birthday.
谢谢你邀请我 你真的是鼓足干劲
Thanks for the invite. You know, you're really going all out.
是啊 发生了这么多事
Yeah. Well, with everything that's happened,
16岁生日变得更美妙了
it makes turning 16 that much sweeter.
发生了什么
What's happened?
就是一些事啦
Uh... You know, things and stuff.
我喜欢我们超含糊的对话
Aw. I love our super vague conversations.
-那很有趣 -我知道
- That was fun. - I know.
要带走拿铁吗 我们还剩好多
Hey, latte to go? We've got tons left over.
-不用了 谢谢 -享受吧
- No, thanks. - Yeah, enjoy.
再见 伙计们 新年快乐
Bye, guys. Happy New Year!
真抱歉你没能告诉瑞恩你的感受
I'm sorry you didn't get to tell Ryan how you feel.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表