剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
这
You know, it's...
这还没完呢
it's not over.
我刚意识到我不大喜欢公开表白
I just realized that I'm not a big public moment girl.
你的确不是
Ha! You are not.
我只是在同意你
I was just agreeing with you.
今晚不像是我设想的那样 但是
Look, tonight didn't turn out the way I was imagining, but...
等时机合适时 我会把他拉到一旁跟他说
when the time's right, I'll pull him aside and talk to him.
就我俩 从我的花生故事开始
Just the two of us. You know, start with my peanut story.
他会懂的
He'll get it.
然后
And...
我会告诉他我喜欢他
I'll tell him I like him.
如果我俩命中注定 就会在一起的
Yeah, if it's meant to be, it'll be.
等你有机会时
Well, when you get the chance,
千万别想着你被拿铁呛到了
don't even think about when you choked on your latte.
那是去年的事了
That was so last year.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thanks. Thank you.
-新年快乐 爱你 -再见
- Happy New Year! Love you! - Bye!
这应该就是一切了
I think that's everything.
你拿了灯 谢谢
Oh, you got the lights! Thanks.
嗯 需要别的吗
Yeah. Need anything else?
接下来交给我们就好
The two of us got it from here.
知道吗 我想要帮助
You know what? I do need help.
你能去打开门吗
Yeah, could you go unlock the door?
-晚安 瑞恩 -晚安
- Good night, Ryan. - Good night!
这里
It's...
关灯后有些宁静
It's kind of peaceful when the lights are down.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
我喜欢
I like it.
你知道
You know...
呃
Uh, well...
你知道捏开花生壳时
Well, you know how when you crack open a peanut,
里面一般有两颗花生
there's usually two nuts inside, and...
而不是一颗
not just one?
知道
Yeah.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧
Okay!
我知道你会懂的
Well, yeah. See, I knew you'd get it!
我一整晚都有话想对你说
So there's something I wanted to tell you... all night.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
瑞恩
Ryan...
我真的喜欢
I really like...
天啊 拿铁咖啡机
Oh, my gosh. The latte machine!
天啊
Oh, my!
好吧 我忘记检查拨盘了
Okay! I forgot to check the dial!
如果到了11档 我就该关掉它 而它到了15档
I was supposed to turn it off if it got to 11, and it's at 15!
-15档时会发生什么 -那个
- What happens at 15? - Oh! That.
好烫
Aah! Ooh! Hot! Um...
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. -Okay.
天啊
Oh, my God!
起火了
Oh, it's a fire! Fire!
我可以的 好
I... I... I've got it! Okay.
-安全销 -让开
-The pin. - Move!
话说
So...
你要说什么来着
you were going to say something?
-我惹上大♥麻♥烦了 -是啊
- I'm in big trouble. - Yeah.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表