剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
坚持住 亚莉克莎
Hang in there, Alexa.
-我是卢卡斯 -好姑娘
- I'm Lucas. - That's my girl.
瞧瞧你 亲爱的
Hey, look at you, honey!
是啊 只是扭伤而已
Yeah, yeah, it really was just a twist.
亚莉克莎 她说要推你去上学
Ha! Alexa. Says she's gonna push you to school.
推 但学校离这里有三英里
Push? Oy, but school's three miles away!
-我该怎么做 -告诉她你好些了
- Hey, what should I do? - Tell her you're better!
不 但如果帮助我能帮她不去想体♥检♥结果 那
No, but if helping me, is helping her not think about it, then...
-好吧 我不能好起来 -我可以弄伤你
- Ugh, okay, I can't be better. - I'll re-hurt you!
不要
No!
你得对亚莉克莎坦白
You have to be honest with Alexa.
撒谎没有任何好处
Nothing good comes from lying.
尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯的小说是我的
It was my Nicholas Sparks book.
听着 跟她说吧
Look, just, c'mon, talk to her.
你说得对 我需要坦诚
Yeah, you're right. I need to be honest.
但现在不行 她来了
But not now. Here she comes!
-凯蒂 -你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
- Katie! - Hey, did you get my text?
我不希望你应付公交上的人
I don't want you to deal with people on the bus.
好消息 我找到了从树林里走的捷径
And good news: I found a shortcut through the woods!
树林
The woods?
妈妈 你不能载我们一程吗
Um, Mom, Mom, can't you give us a ride?
我是想 但是《今日秀》正在播
I would, but the Today Show is running a segment
友谊中的诚实的环节
on honesty in friendship.
抱歉 我忘了灌木跟你的脸一样高
Sorry, I forgot all the bushes would be at your face level.
没事
It's... it's fine.
不是所有灌木都有刺的
Not all of them had thorns.
-嘿 -嘿 瑞恩
- Hey! - Hey, Ryan.
凯蒂
Katie!
-我没事 没什么大事 -嗯
- I'm fine. No big deal. - Yeah.
我在照顾她 瑞恩
I'm taking care of her, Ryan.
帮帮我
Help me.
-什么 -怎么了 我什么都没说
- What? - What? No, I didn't say anything.
好吧 真高兴我找到你了
Okay, well, I'm glad I found you. Um...
我刚听说戏剧社在挑选学生
I just heard that the drama club is picking students
明年春季去伦敦
to go to London this spring.
-等等 伦敦 -是啊
- Wait, wait, London? - Yeah.
这是为期一周的国外学习戏剧之旅
It's a week long study abroad trip all about theater.
是的 研究场景 戏剧史 观看戏剧
Oh, yeah. "Scene studies, theater history, going to plays"?
-是啊 听起来很棒 对吧 -是啊
- Yeah, it sounds awesome, right? - Uh, yes!
-我得去报名 -我这就去
- Okay, I need to go sign up. - I'm on it.
等等 我已经把你列入考虑名单了
Wait, I already put you on the consideration list.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
-不用谢 再见 -再见
- Yeah, you're welcome. Bye. - Bye.
-哇 再见 -再见
- Wow. Bye! - Bye.
我们已经道别了
Okay, we all said goodbye.
这看起来超棒
This looks amazing.
哎呀
Oops!
我想着今天我要翘了所有课
So, I'm thinking that I'll skip all of my classes today,
好一整天都陪着你
so I can just be with you 24/7.
那是我昨天犯的错误
That's the mistake I made yesterday.
亚莉克莎
Um, Alexa?
我知道你说过
I know you said you're not
你对明天的预约不紧张
stressed about your appointment tomorrow--
对 因为我不紧张
Yeah, because I'm not.
正是 我想
Exactly. Um, and I... I wanted...
说 你不
to say that... that you not
担心 这真的很棒 因为
being worried has really been great because...
你帮了我很多
you've been so helpful to me...
-在我需要你的时候 -那就好
- when I needed you. - Good.
我现在开我的储物柜是不是不大好
Is this a bad time for me to get to my locker?
因为我可以再跑两圈
'Cause I could do like two more laps.
真可惜 你今晚没法去放许愿灯了
Too bad you can't go to that lantern wishing thing tonight.
对哦 那是在今晚
Oh, wow, right, that's... that's tonight.
为什么不行
Why can't she?
因为那在看台顶部
Because it's at the top of the bleachers?
她要去
She's doing it!
或者她可以在地面放灯
Or... she... she could set hers off from the ground.
在那里 她不会受伤
Where she can't get hurt.
不 在看台顶部放许愿灯
No. Setting off the lanterns from the top of the bleachers
是传统
is the tradition!
凯蒂是我最好的朋友 所以
And Katie is my best friend. So,
我不在乎是否是在看台顶部
I don't care if it's the top of the bleachers,
还是在山顶
or the top of a mountain,
无论如何 我都要送她上去
I'm getting her there no matter what!
我就打算拿上
You know, I'm just going to
我今天需要的所有课本
grab everything I need for the rest of the day.
她需要这样 科迪 她需要这样
She needs this, Cody. She needs this.
这看起来很健康
This seems healthy.
我觉得进展很顺
I think it's going well.
这应该就行了 好
Okay, well, this should do it. All right.
好
Okay.
开始了
You're on.
嗨 我是卢卡斯·门多萨
Hi. I'm Lucas Mendoza.
好吧 亲爱的 本来应该更容易的
Okay. Honey, it should be much easier than that.
爸爸 珍妮弗 帮帮忙吧
Dad? Jennifer? A little help?
好 等我回来 我正准备去遛土豆
Oh, yeah. When I get back. I'm just on my way to walk Potato.
-我正准备去遛土豆 -你什么时候来的
- I'm on my way to walk Potato. - When did you get here?
-它是我的狗狗 所以 -现在它是你的狗狗了
- Look, he's my dog, so, yeah-- - Oh, now he's your dog!
别想着挣脱
Stop trying to wiggle free!
好了 这里挺好的
Uh! Okay, right here is good!
从第一层楼梯开始你就在说这话了
You've been saying that since the first step!
我们快到顶部了
We're almost to the top.
等等 我们来帮忙
Hey! Hold on, we'll help!
-我可以的 -好吧
- I've got it! - Okay.
我真的很高兴我们在这样做
I'm... really glad we're doing this!
挡道了
Ugh! In the way.
-好吧 -好
- All right. - Okay.
这里挺好的
Whoa! Yeah, right...xa0right here is good--
好吧 我做不到了
Okay, I can't do it!xa0I can't do it!
我想活着
I wanna live!
什么 你没事吗
What? You're okay?
抱歉 我只是
Look, I'm sorry, I just...
我只是希望你可以有关注点
I just wanted you to have something to focus on,
别想着你的体♥检♥结果
other than your checkup results.
所以你一直都在伪装
So you were faking this whole time.
不是
No...
是 大部分时候
Yeah, most of the time.
真的吗 我该照顾你的
Seriously? I'm supposed to be taking care of you.
你不该照顾我
You're not supposed to be taking care of me.
今年会不一样的
This year was going to be different.
对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
也许愚蠢的体♥检♥还会让我紧张
Maybe these stupid checkups still make me nervous.
我并不期待听到坏消息
It's not like I'm expecting to hear bad news.
但我发现我得了癌症那天
But I wasn't expecting to hear bad news the day
我也没料到会听到坏消息
that I found out I had cancer.
我还要这样两年
How are things supposed to go back to normal
-情况怎么回归正常啊 -嗯
- when I still have two more years of this? - Hmm.
然后我把你当需要被照顾的人
Then I treat you like you need to be taken care of,
通过让你照顾我
by letting you take care of me,
虽然我在
even though I'm...
照顾你 而你在照顾我
taking care of you, taking care of me.
我想这是个疯狂的主意
I guess it was a crazy idea?
也许我也有些疯狂
Yeah, maybe I was a little crazy too.
你只用陪着我
You just have to be there.
就这样
That's all.
我总是会陪着你
Always.
好了 我们去点灯吧
All right, let's go light our lanterns.
三二一
Three, two, one. Woo!
等明年吧
Yeah, so, um... next year?
我们先别许下承诺
Yeah, let's not promise ourselves anything.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表