剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
对 所以我们只是普通的付钱顾客
Right. That's why we're just normal paying customers
碰巧忙着学习
who happen to be busy studying,
偶尔也许想和咖啡师聊聊
and may want to talk to their barrista about it occasionally.
里根负责历史 我负责英语
Regan's covering history, I have English,
瑞恩会和你对表演课的台词
Ryan will run lines with you for acting class,
汉娜会照顾杰克
and Hannah's babysitting Jack.
石膏
A cast?
大胆的选择
Bold choice.
我差点戴了眼罩
I almost wore an eyepatch.
哈哈 太棒了
Ha-ha! Awesome!
谢谢你来帮忙
Thank you. For helping.
听 她讲话啦
"Hark! She speaks.
我要把她的话记录下来
I'll set down what comes from her
好让我记得更牢些
to satisfy my remembrance the more strongly."
好吧
Okay, um...
去掉 该死的血迹 去掉 一 二
"Out, damn spot. Out I say! One, two..."
还是三泵摩卡 先生
...or three pumps of mocha, sir?
两泵 谢谢 小姐
Uh, two please, miss.
好 然后我说
Okay. And then I say...
一 二 那么好吧 现在到了动手的时候啦
"One, two. Why? Then 'tis time to do it."
对吗
Is that right?
是的 夫人
'Tis, fair lady.
-还要点什么吗 -我想要
- Can I get you anything else? - Oh, I'd love some more--
有什么能帮忙的
How may I help you?
我在看咖啡
Yeah, I was just looking at my coffee
我想问问你是否知道
and I was wondering if you knew
谁组织了塞尼卡福尔斯会议
who organized the Seneca Falls Convention.
-伊丽 -伊丽莎白·凯迪·斯坦顿 棒
-Elllizzz... -Elizabeth Cady Stanton! Yes!
我是还想要
I'd still love a...
你能告诉我肉桂在哪里吗
Can you show me where the cinnamon is
还有这句子里的语法错误
and the grammatical error in this sentence?
我不知道肉桂在哪
Yeah, well I have no idea where the cinnamon is,
语法错误在这里
and the grammatical error is right... there!
-砰 -真棒
- Bam! Woo! - Yeah!
我在和凯蒂击掌
Oh, I'm just high-fiving Katie
因为这里的拿铁太好喝了
because the lattes here are so dang good.
要么在点评网上说 要么闭嘴
Yelp it or shut it.
瞧见了吗
See?
戴夫 洛莉 我需要你们的帮助
Dave, Lori, I need your help.
你刚叫我们什么
What did you just call us?
我在尝试新称呼
Just trying something out.
我不能让粉丝们知道我有父母
I can't have my fans know I have parents.
-粉丝们 -嗯
- Fans. - Hmm.
帮帮我
Hook me up!
你的牛仔裤为什么这么紧
Why are your jeans so tight?
这是我的秀裤
These are my show pants.
为什么 因为能"秀出"一切吗
Why? Because they show everything?
伙计们来了 爸爸 快点
That's the guys. Dad, pick up the pace.
-妈妈 能帮我拿墨镜吗 -我不要
- Mom, can you grab my shades? - I'm not gonna grab your shades!
这是我最后一次为你快点
That's the last time I pick up the pace for you, pal.
等等 我们亲爱的儿子什么时候这么自以为是了
Wait. When did our sweet boy become so full of himself?
你觉得他们在让他变虚荣吗
You think those guys are feeding his ego?
不 卢卡斯不会信的
No, Lucas wouldn't buy into that.
哥们 这条太紧的牛仔裤酷毙了
Dude, this too tight jean look is dope!
-你真是天才 -天才
- You're a genius. - Genius!
我们去我房♥间里聊乐队的事吧
Let's go talk band stuff in my room.
没错 你们可以看到我的房♥间了
That's right. You get to see my room.
-绝对是那两个人 -嗯
- Yeah, that's definitely those two. - Yeah.
特别是说话的那个
Especially the one that talks.
17年来 我们都把卢卡斯教得很好
We've done a commendable job with Lucas for 17 years.
几小时后就被那两个笨蛋给毁了
A couple hours and it gets undone by those two goobers.
他快成年了
Ugh! You know he's almost an adult!
我们只剩一点时间
We only have a little bit of time to...
把我们的儿子塑造成一个受人尊敬的人
mold our son into a respectable human.
果冻还没有成型
The Jell-O isn't solid yet.
你刚叫卢卡斯果冻吗
Did you just call Lucas "Jell-O"?
我不是敌人 洛莉
I'm not the enemy, Lori.
-1♥8♥9♥6年的英桑战争 -对
- The Anglo-Zanzibar War of 1♥8♥9♥6. - Yes.
-这句子要加一个分号♥ -完美
- That sentence requires a semicolon. - Perfect!
我就把血涂到侍卫的脸上
"I'll gild the faces of the grooms withal.
因为必须让他们看上去是有罪的
For it must seem their guilt."
-卡 -谢谢你
- And scene! - Haha, thank you!
谢谢你们 你们不知道
Thank you. You do not know
这对我来说有多重要 能招待
what it means to me to serve...
你们 还有擦你们的桌子
you and wipe down your tables.
谢谢 这里服务很好
Thank you. The service was delightful.
汉娜 完事了
Hannah! We're done.
我不想剧透
I don't want to ruin anything.
你会喜欢他们拯救银河系的
You're going to love it when they save the Galaxy!
人很少 休息会吧
It's pretty slow. Take a break.
休息 终于可以学习一会了
A break? At last, a chance to do some studying!
只剩一科了
Just... one subject left.
哪一科 有什么能帮忙的
Oh, which one? How can I help?
-预备微积分 -告辞
- Precalculus. - I'm out.
我知道这很复杂
I know, I know it's so complicated,
但我只需要集中注意
but I just need to focus, and...
告辞
I'm out.
别这样 你很擅长数学的 你一直这么跟我说
C'mon, you're great at math! You tell me all the time.
真的是嘴没停过
All the time.
我太忙了 我落后了
No, I've just been so busy that I've fallen behind.
这很不像我 因为我很擅长数学
Which is so unlike me because I'm great at math.
我的确一直都说
I do say that all the time.
我要怎么做呢
What am I going to do?
这个嘛
Well...
我认识一个人可以帮你
there is someone I know who could help you.
不 我不能让你去问迪伦
No, I can't ask you to ask Dylan.
你需要帮助 全A 记得吗
You need help. Straight A's, remember?
那会太尴尬的
It would be too awkward.
我已经在搜他的电♥话♥了
I'm already searching for his number.
我们分手后 我改了他的联♥系♥人名字
Yeah, I changed his contact name after we broke up.
在这里
Yeah, here it is. Hmm.
哎呀
Yikes!
嗯
Yeah...
我那天好生气
I was mad that day.
谢谢 如果迪伦能辅♥导♥我预备微积分
Hey, thank you. Okay, if Dylan can teach me pre-calc,
那我绝对为期中考试准备好了
then I'll be totally ready for midterms!
这周看起来不错啊
Man, this week is starting to really look up.
我不知道是谁干的 但厕所堵了
I don't know who did it, but the toilet's clogged.
而且 你的手♥机♥不见了
Also, uh, your phone's missing.
杰克说你们今天玩得很开心
Jack said you guys really had fun today.
难以置信你让他
I can't believe you got him to spend
在图书馆待了那么久
that much time at the library.
是啊 图书馆
Oh, yeah, that's right. The library.
我们过得很开心
We had a great time.
是啊 我爱读书
Yeah, I love to read.
我爱读书的程度是两倍
I love to read twice that much.
走吧 杰克
Let's go, Jack.
十分钟后老年中心踢踏舞表演就开始了
The senior center tap show starts in 10 minutes.
我希望我老的时候依然在跳踢踏舞
Oh! I hope I'm still tapping when I'm old.
或者休息很长一段时间
Or, taking a long break
等你老了再重拾旧爱好
and then picking it up again when you're old.
对 我跟我妈妈撒谎了 土豆
Yeah, I lied to my mom, Potato.
你还从马桶里喝水呢
You drink out of the toilet.
我就想着过来一下
Just thought I'd stop by.
确保迪伦会出现
You know, just to make sure Dylan shows up.
谢谢 我拿出了书 准备开始了
Oh, thanks! Got my book out and ready to go.
你涂了口红吗
Are you wearing lipstick?
是啊 我的嘴干裂了
Yeah, my lips are chapped.
还花了妆
And makeup.
脸也很干裂
Chapped face.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表