剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
就像是我得癌症之前 我们互相支持
Like before cancer when we supported each other.
我这么笨拙是件好事
Good thing I'm so klutzy!
高二大厅 高二储物柜
Ooh! Sophomore hall, sophomore lockers!
高二陌生人
Sophomore stranger!
我是科迪
Cody?
说真的 妹子们
Seriously, guys,
我们从幼儿园开始就一起上学了
we've gone to school together since kindergarten.
我开玩笑的 我刚搬来
I'm just kidding. I just moved here.
-嗨 我叫亚莉克莎 -凯蒂
-Hi, I'm Alexa. - Katie.
我扶住她了
Hey, I've... I've got her!
好 这是你的储物柜
All right. Here's you.
这是我的储物柜
And... here's me!
就在彼此旁边呢
Oh, right by each other!
笔记本
Notebook.
钢笔
Pens.
镜子
Mirror.
也许我该和你们中的一个换储物柜
Maybe I should just switch lockers with one of you guys?
不 你没有打扰我们
No, you're not bothering us.
那就好
Oh, good.
咱俩超可爱的合照
Super cute photo of us.
-我怎么能不贴这张照片 -就是啊
- Oh! How could I not put this up? - I know!
瞧瞧我们的头发有多长
Look how long our hair is.
我喜欢你的短发
I like your short hair.
那就回头见了
So, I'll see you guys around?
或者是每堂课后我来储物柜这里时见
Or, after every class when I go to my locker?
也许我会买♥♥一个很大的书包
Maybe I'll just get, like, a really big backpack.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
他没意识到这是长出来的头发 而不是剪出来的
He doesn't realize that this is a hair grow, not a hair cut.
我喜欢学校里还有人
I love that there's a person at school
不知道我得癌症的事
who doesn't know about the cancer.
-瞧 已经更正常了 -嗯
- See? More normal already. - Hmm.
你们好啊
Hey, guys!
拐杖很酷
Cool crutches.
我差点戴上眼罩
I almost wore an eyepatch.
你为什么穿着啦啦队服
Why are you in a cheerleading uniform?
她妈妈告诉她 她今年得参加活动
Oh, her mom told her she had to go out for something this year.
因为她很懒
'Cause she was getting lazy.
我选了啦啦队 因为选拔赛就在我家隔壁
I picked cheerleading because tryouts were next to my house.
我的确很懒
I am lazy.
我很高兴今年你们开学第一天就来了
I'm just glad you guys are here on the first day this year.
是啊 去年 你们错过了许愿灯
I know! Last year, you missed the wish lanterns.
我的愿望是 你俩那天能来学校
My wish... was that you guys had been at school that day.
我的愿望是一台iPad
I wished for an iPad.
抱歉
Sorry.
我来帮凯蒂
I'm helping Katie!
在教室里给我们占个座位吧
Save us a seat in class?
她们真好
That was really nice of them,
但是很明显 我可以的
but it's pretty clear that I got this.
等等 小心
Wait, watch out!
不
Not--
我来了 凯蒂
I'm coming for you, Katie!
是我的原因 还是那护士喜欢评头论足
Was it me, or was that nurse judgy?
她说事故和朋友时
She kept putting air quotes
一直在打手势引号♥
around the words "Accident" And "Friend."
我也会玩 "护士"
Yeah, well two can play that game, nurse!
-我可以拿我的东西 -不要 我可以的
- Hey, I can hold my stuff. - No, I've got this.
你的康复是我的头等大事
Your recovery is my number-one priority.
现在我妈妈给我发短♥信♥聊我美妙16岁派对的点子了
Hey, now my mom is texting me ideas for my Sweet 16.
她一定是压力太大了
Man, the stress must really be getting to her.
-亚莉克莎 -嘿
- Alexa! - Hey!
我还担心我一整天都见不到你
Hey, I was afraid I wasn't gonna see you all day.
我知道 我在帮助凯蒂
I know. I've been helping Katie.
我喜欢这身打扮 高三学生
I like the outfit, senior.
谢谢 我自己选的
Thanks! I picked it out myself.
如果你希望我跟你一起去医生那
Hey, if you want me to go to the doctor's with you--
没事
It's fine.
大家都在小题大做 但我没事
Yeah, everyone's making such a big deal out of it, but I'm fine.
好吧 我没当家教了 所以我可以
Okay, well, I'm not tutoring, so I can just easily--
抱歉 得送凯蒂去上课了
Oh, sorry, gotta get Katie to class!
她讨厌迟到
She hates being late!
大学论文 完成
College essay, complete.
厉害了 好
Mmm. All right.
让自己更进一步
"To further myself..."
大学社区的一部分
"Part of a college community..."
游戏室看起来很酷
"Game room looks dope..."
我饿了
"I'm hungry"?
我是饿了
I am hungry.
亲爱的 我觉得你的魅力在纸上浪费了
You know, honey, I think your charm is being wasted on the page.
我们来做视频文书吧
No, let's do a video essay.
你不需要我 对吧
You don't need me for that, do you?
妈妈 你对亚莉克莎的美妙16岁派对
Mom! What were some of your ideas
有什么主意来着
for Alexa's Sweet 16?
我不想要派对
I don't want a party.
亲爱的 每个人都想要美妙16岁派对
Oh, honey, everybody wants a Sweet 16 party.
但是亚莉克莎不想
And yet Alexa doesn't. Hmm.
你俩得聊聊这事 别害怕深挖
You two need to talk this out. Don't be afraid to dig deep.
我回我房♥间里了
I'll be in my room.
录完视频文书前 你哪儿都不许去
Yeah, you're not going anywhere until this video essay is done.
真好 爸爸来了
Oh good, Dad's here.
怎么了 珍 我可以遛土豆
What's that, Jen? I sure can walk Potato.
-我能用你的手♥机♥玩游戏吗 -不行 给我
- Can I play a game on your phone? -No. Give it to me.
我会碾你的脚趾
I will roll over your toes!
妈妈 帮帮我
Mom, help me!
杰克 去楼上玩
Jack, go play upstairs.
我知道我是个忙碌的妈妈
I know I'm a busy mom,
但我肯定上次我见到你时
but I'm pretty sure the last time I saw you,
你还只拄着拐杖
you just had crutches.
不 这实际上感觉更好
Oh, no, it's actually feeling better.
亚莉克莎帮了我很多忙
Oh, and Alexa's been really helpful.
非常多的忙
Really, really helpful.
这非常可怕
Intensely scary helpful.
也许帮助你
Well, maybe helping you
能让亚莉克莎不去想她的体♥检♥结果
is taking Alexa's mind off waiting for her checkup results.
但她告诉我她并不担心
Well, but, she told me she's not worried about it.
你知道对门多萨一家来说 这周总是很艰难
You know how hard this week always is for the Mendozas.
洛莉给我们前院除草了 戴夫绑♥架♥了土豆
Lori weeded our front yard, and Dave kidnapped Potato!
也许我们今晚该出去吃
Maybe we should eat out tonight.
等等 我怎么没发现呢
Wait, how could I not see this?
这完全解释了她为什么这样
This totally explains why she's been acting this way.
潜意识是一种强大而神秘的东西
The subconscious mind is a powerful and mysterious thing.
我在课堂上就在研究这个问题
I've been studying this exact thing in class.
我可以让你读
You know, I could let you read it,
但这可能有点难理解
but it might be a little over your head.
妈妈 那是尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯的爱情小说
Mom, that's a Nicholas Sparks romance novel.
哎呀 我不 这不是我的
Yuck, I don't... That's not mine.
肯定是有人塞进来的
Someone must have stuck it in here,
他肯定是开玩笑
like a joke.
那时我知道了人类不会飞
...and that's when I knew humans couldn't fly.
这就涉及到了我个人最喜欢的性格清单
This leads me to a list of my personal favorite traits.
快乐 善良 有趣
Happy. Kind.xa0Funny.
善于列清单
Good with lists.
好吧 试着再来一次 但别经常做手势
Okay, try doing it again, but without moving your hands so much.
-不做手势人们没法说话 -可以的 每天都是
- People don't talk without their hands. - Yes, they do. Every day.
一整天都如此
All day.
我不行
Well, not me.
我是意大利人
I'm Italian.
你才不是
No, you're not.
我有了个主意 待在这里
Okay. I have an idea. Stay there.
爸爸
Dad.
我太累了 没法玩抓人游戏
I'm too tired to tag in.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表