剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
一切看起来
Everything looks--
抱歉
Sorry.
一切看起来都很好
Everything looks great.
-跟我想的一样 -我也是
- Just like I thought. - Me too.
她有点抓狂了
She gets a little crazy.
我知道你听到这话会有多高兴
Well, I know how happy you'll be to hear,
你今年甚至可能打篮球了
you can even go out for basketball this year.
真的吗
Oh? Really?
但如果我下次体♥检♥
But what if at my next checkup--
我的任务是考虑你下一次体♥检♥
My job is to think about your next checkup.
你的任务是好好生活
Your job is to live your life.
-知道了 -好 门多萨一家
- Got it. - Okay, Mendozas...
还有凯蒂 下次体♥检♥时见
and Katie... I'll see you at the next checkup.
她很好
She's good.
她很好
She's good.
我也没担心
I wasn't worried either.
你在忙什么呢
Whatcha working on?
我在想我的美妙16岁派对要这样办
I was thinking of something like this for my Sweet 16.
我喜欢
Oh, I like that.
我爱这个
Oh, I love that.
提醒你一下
Yeah, just to warn you
我决定我要办最棒的美妙16岁派对
I've decided I'm gonna have the best Sweet 16 ever!
卢卡斯可以自己交大学学费
Lucas can pay for his own college.
又是迪伦
It's Dylan again.
他肯定对你们的约会很高兴
He must be really happy about your appointment.
-挺高兴的 -亚莉克莎
- Pretty happy. - Alexa!
我得走了
Ooh! Gotta go.
我希望凯蒂
"I wish for Katie to get picked
被戏剧社选中去伦敦
to go to London with the drama club"?
你该为自己许愿的
You're supposed to make a wish for yourself.
但你也把愿望用在了我身上
But you used your wish on me.
-没有啦 -是吗
- No! - Uh-huh.
我希望亚莉克莎办最棒的美妙16岁派对
"I wish for Alexa to have the best Sweet 16 party ever."
因为我想去啊
Mmm! 'Cause I wanna go!
我要进屋了
I'm going in.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表