剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
原来我们都喜欢同款滤镜
It turns out we both love the same filters.
谢谢你让我意识到他的魅力
Thank you for making me woke to his charms.
我做了什么
What have I done?
有人重新整理了我的香料抽屉吗
Did someone rearrange my spice drawer?
我整理得更加直观了
I made it a little more intuitive.
本来是接近完美了
It was almost there.
只需要一点帮助 来达到完美的境界
It just needed a little help over thexa0finish line.
-我该走了 -糟糕
- I should get going. - Oh, darn it.
酷 明天见
Cool. I'll see you tomorrow.
卢卡斯 你干什么呢
Lucas, what are you doing?
你不能和格温妮·汤普森一起玩
You can't hang out with Gwenny Thompson!
我想和谁一起玩都行
I'll hang out with whomever I want.
是谁 等等 你说对了
It's whomever... Wait, you said it right.
格温妮一直纠正我 她很懂
Gwenny kept correcting me. She, like... knows stuff.
-挺酷的 -不酷
- It's pretty cool. - It's not cool!
抱歉 我忘了拿甜叶菊
Sorry! Forgot my stevia.
这是精制糖的很好替代品 再见
It's a great way to bake without all that refined sugar. Bye!
等等 格温妮
Wait up, Gwenny.
明天 呃 放学后你想一起玩吗
Do you, like, wanna hang out after school, tomorrow?
呃 不是准备功课 而是 呃
Like, not for class, but for, like...
一起玩
hanging out?
绝对的 别老是说呃
Most def. And don't say "Like" So much.
好
Right.
我用的是龙舌兰糖浆
I bake with agave nectar.
关于糖 我是不会被羞辱的
I will not be sugar shamed.
没事的 宝贝
It's gonna be okay, babe.
格温妮怎么已经发了六张我家的照片了
How did Gwenny already post six photos from my house?
#跟门多萨一起玩 #酷门多萨 #不是亚莉克莎
"#mendozahang, #thecoolmendoza, #notalexa"?
这全是我的错
This is all my fault.
别怪你自己
Don't blame yourself.
我跟格温妮说了卢卡斯有多棒
I told Gwenny how great Lucas is.
这全怪你 你为什么要这样做
This is all your fault! Why would you do that?
她很刻薄 在骂他
She was being mean and calling him names!
我没料到她会这样
And I didn't expect her to do that!
好吧
Okay, okay.
我可以搞定
I can fix this.
如果我会做什么 那就是惹毛格温妮
You know, if there's one thing I know, it's how to get to Gwenny.
明天后 她再也不会想发#跟门多萨一起玩
Yeah, after tomorrow, she will never want to #mendozahang again!
她撑不过十分钟的
She won't last ten minutes.
不 五分钟吧
No, let's make it five.
杰克 我明天有考试
Jack! I have a test tomorrow.
你能去别的地方跳吗
Is there somewhere else you could do that?
舞蹈带我到哪 我就去哪
I gotta go wherever the dance takes me.
好吧
Okay.
我需要舞蹈带你出门
Well, I need the dance to take you outside.
抱歉 我得绑鞋带
Sorry, I had to tie my shoe.
格温妮随时都会来
Gwenny's going to be here any minute.
简直像是看狗弹钢琴
It's like watching a dog play the piano.
我觉得格温妮对他影响很好 还有纸杯蛋糕很好吃
I think Gwenny's a good influence on him. Plus these cupcakes.
别说纸杯蛋糕了 有什么大不了的
Enough with the cupcakes already. Oh, what is the big deal?
太美味了
Wow, these are fantastic.
你们在这里干嘛 格温妮要来了
What are you guys doing down here? Gwenny's coming over.
虽然那听起来很刺♥激♥ 但我们最不关心的就是
As exciting as that sounds, the last thing we care about is
你和格温妮·汤普森做的事
what you and Gwenny Thompson do.
-格温妮 -卢卡斯
- Hey, Gwenny. - Hi, Lucas.
格温妮 听着
Gwenny, listen,
我想知道你在纸杯蛋糕里放了什么
I just have to know what you put in these cupcakes.
一撮刚磨好的肉豆蔻粉和苋菜粉
A pinch of freshly ground nutmeg and amaranth flour.
你开玩笑的吧 我就料到是这样
Wow, you're kidding! It's what I expected.
我意识到昨天我整理你的香料抽屉可能太过了
I realize I may have overstepped with your spice drawer yesterday.
抱歉 我是个整理狂
I'm sorry. I'm a little nutty when it comes to organization.
嗯 那肯定很难
Oh. Yeah, that must be hard.
我想说 你的烤板抽屉 太完美了
I will say, your cookie sheet drawer... perfection.
我不了解完美啦 真的吗
Oh, well, I don't know about perfection. Really?
谢谢你
Oh. Thank you!
你喜欢她
You like her.
是的
I do!
但她是控制狂 完美主义者 万事通
But she's a controlling perfectionist know-it-all.
我不知道我看上她什么了
I have no idea what I see in her.
那是个不解之谜
That's an unsolvable mystery.
瞧 我们有兔子耳朵
Check this out. We have bunny ears.
我们看起来好可爱
We look so cute.
咱们开始吧
Let's do this.
这是我在动物园的自♥拍♥
This is a selfie of me at the zoo.
抱歉 我吃点零食
Oh! Sorry, just having a little snack.
-那是 -鳄梨酱吗
- Is that-- - Guacamole?
没错
Oh, yeah.
我讨厌鳄梨酱
I hate guacamole.
这让我作呕
It makes me gag.
对哦
That's right!
我完全忘了你三年级时在塔可饼日吐了
I completely forgot you threw up on Taco Day in the third grade.
别管她 这是我对着镜子的自♥拍♥
Just ignore her. This is one of me in the mirror.
老弟 我这有客人来了
Dude, I have a guest over.
但凯蒂跟我说了
Oh, but Katie told me--
我跟他说了 你不想伤害他的感情 告诉他
I told him you didn't want to hurt his feelings by telling him...
你不想看他跳舞
you didn't want to see him dance?
我可以告诉他 我不介意伤害小孩的感情
Oh! I can tell him. I don't mind hurting kids' feelings.
凯尔把这东西叫做大象鼻涕
Kyle calls this stuff elephant snot.
我要走了 享受你的鳄梨
Ugh! I'm out of here. Enjoy your gua...
鳄梨
Guac...
我需要呼吸新鲜空气
I need some fresh air.
等等 我跟你走 我们可以穿过公园
Wait, I'll come with you. We can walk through the park.
听起来不错
That sounds nice.
外面有点冷 你可以穿我的运动衫
It's kind of cold out. You can wear my sweatshirt.
谢谢
Thanks.
太阳就要落山了
The sun will be setting.
你知道人们是怎么说日落自♥拍♥的
You know what they say about sunset selfies?
这是最讨喜的光线
It's the most flattering light!
刚发生了什么
What just happened?
你让情况变得很糟糕
You made it bad,
但我让情况变得更糟糕了
but I made it worse.
我们得拦住她
Okay, we've gotta stop her.
因为一开始是纸杯蛋糕和篮球
Because first, it starts with cupcakes and basketball.
现在是日落自♥拍♥
Now, it's sunset selfies,
你还没反应过来 他们就结婚了
and before you know, they'll be married.
结婚
Married?
她失控了
She's out of control.
她最坏了
She's the worst.
我喜欢她
I like her.
杰克 我有个惊喜给你
Jack, I got a surprise for you.
我下班回家时去了店里
I stopped on my way home from work
租了你一直想要的新电子游戏
and rented that new video game you've been wanting.
你说那游戏对我来说太恐怖了
You said that was too scary for me.
那是上周的事
That was last week.
活在当下吧
Live in the now, man.
我们只有一天时间
We only have it for a day.
赶快去砍别人的头吧
So better get to chopping off heads.
晚点吧 我在掌握新舞步
Maybe later. I'm trying to master this new step.
好吧 杰克
Okay, okay, Jack?
杰克 杰克
Jack? Jack!
过来 我们得谈谈
Come over here. We need to talk.
亲爱的 我喜欢你找到了新的兴趣
Honey, I lovexa0that you've found a new interest,
但我无法忍♥受你一直都在家里跳舞
but I just can't have you dancing around the house all the time.
你得找个更安静的爱好来享受
You need to find something quieter to enjoy.
比如说拼舞者的拼图
Ooh, like doing a puzzle of a dancer.
好吧
Okay.
杰克 等等
Jack, wait.
把鞋子给我
Bring me the shoes.
我已经用尽了所有的办法
I've tried everything in my arsenal
分开卢卡斯和格温妮
to drive Lucas and Gwenny apart.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表