剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
真具体
That is very specific, um...
-抱歉 他要外出几小时 -我等
- Sorry, he's out for a couple of-- - I'll wait.
想等的话可以等
So, feel free to wait.
萨沙 你不该待在游戏室里吗
Sasha, aren't you supposed to be in the game room?
那个志愿者太好胜了
That volunteer is super competitive.
她是不是棕色头发 一直让你随便选游戏
Does she have brown hair and told you to pick any game you want,
选了一遍又一遍 直到你选上她想要的游戏
over and over again until you pick the game she wanted?
-是的 -那是我妈妈
- Yeah! - That's my mom.
当心 她曾经用锤子敲过泡泡游戏
Careful. She once took a hammer to the Trouble Bubble.
我们在说你妈妈有多可怕吗
Are we talking about how scary your mom is?
你们觉得她听见了吗 我是说她很好
Do you think she heard that? I meant she's lovely!
她很好
She's lovely!
酸软糖
Sour gummies, huh?
化疗影响你的味蕾了吗
Is the chemo messing with your taste buds?
是的
Totally.
我现在只能尝出来酸辣味
Only things I can really taste right now are spicy and sour.
但如果你有兄弟
But if you have a brother,
你可以挑战他吃辣椒
you can challenge him to a jalapeno eating contest.
你能尝到一点味 他会痛哭流涕
You'll get a little flavor, and he'll cry so hard.
我肯定会那样做的
I am definitely doing that.
你怎么知道这些事的
How do you know all this?
我得过白血病 正在康复中
I had leukemia. I'm in maintenance.
天啊 你看起来好正常
Whoa! You look so normal.
是的
Yeah...
我没那么正常
Well, I'm not that normal.
我知道癌症会改变一些事
I know cancer changes things.
有些事对我来说依然不同
Some things are still different for me.
比如我今天以为
Like, today, I thought I'd
我能立刻恢复 加入篮球校队
jump right back in and make varsity basketball,
但我进了初级校队
but I'm stuck on JV.
你能运动吗
You get to play sports?
你真幸运
You're so lucky!
是的
Yeah, well--
我等不及了
Oh, I can't wait!
知道你能运动
Just knowing that you can...
或许明年我也能
Maybe next year I can. And...
我等不及了
Oh, I can't wait!
是的
Yeah.
我挺幸运的
I am pretty lucky.
萨沙 我以为你去喝水了
Sasha, I thought you were getting water.
亲爱的 一切没事吧
Oh, hey, honey, is everything okay?
没事 一切都好
Yeah, everything's fine.
我只是出来走走
I just went for a walk to
计划一下怎么夺走你的公园广场
plan how I'm gonna take Park Place from you.
没人能夺走我的公园广场
Heh! No one takes Park Place from me.
等我好些了 我会和你单挑
When I'm better, I'm taking you, one on one.
一言为定
You got it.
选拔赛如何
How were tryouts?
一切显然没有恢复正常
Well, things are definitely not back to normal.
但你猜怎么着
But you know what?
-这没关系 -是的
- That's okay. - Yeah.
我能在这里待一会儿吗
Can I hang out here for a while?
好 我觉得孩子们会很喜欢的
Yeah, I think the kids would like that.
而且萨沙说你们在玩游戏
Plus, Sasha told me you guys are playing games.
我知道你所有的弱点
And I know all your weaknesses.
我会灭了你的
I will crush you.
我要给你看样东西
I have something to show you.
我已经告诉过你了 那块淤青不像兔子
I already told you, that bruise does not look like a rabbit.
不是啦 我只花两周就得到了围裙
No, it only took me two weeks to earn my apron.
我不惊讶 你很棒
Well, I'm not surprised. You're amazing.
我依然觉得泡沫牛奶很难做
I still think foamy milk is hard, and...
我不确定为什么脏茶不算脏话 但是
I'm not sure how dirty chai isn't an insult, but...
我越来越好了
you know, I'm getting better and better.
门多萨 你上场
Mendoza! You're in.
是时候当初级校队最棒的板凳队员了
Time to be the best JV backup player that ever came off the bench.
开始传奇吧
Whoo! Let the legend begin!
那是我孩子
That's my kid!
是的 加油 亚莉克莎
Yeah, go, Alexa!
加入初级校队也许没有带来
Playing JV might not have brought the crowds
我梦想中的人气与荣誉
or the glory I always dreamed of.
但这没关系
But that's okay.
我终于意识到光是打篮球
I finally realized getting to play basketball, at all,
就证明了有些梦想能成真
was proof that some dreams really do come true.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表