剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
看见亚莉克莎了吗
Any sign of Alexa yet?
没有 她还在楼上
No, she's still upstairs.
小可怜 她第一次分手
Ahh, poor thing. Her first breakup.
她会很难过 所以我给她做了安慰食物
She's gonna be upset, so I made her comfort food.
看起来很棒 亲爱的
Looks amazing, honey!
亚莉克莎是很难过 但至少她会撑到难受
Alexa might be sad, but at least she'll be uncomfortably full.
华夫饼 培根
Waffles, bacon...
还有千层面
and lasagna?
这是给我吃的
This is for me.
这真的让你很难过啊
Wow, this has been really hard on you!
你一般都是亚莉克莎的依靠
You're usually such a rock for Alexa.
是啊 但她第一次分手
Yeah, but her first breakup
会让普通妈妈和女儿一起哭
is regular mom crying with her daughter stuff.
亚莉克莎下来时
You know, so when Alexa comes down,
她和我能好好哭一场
she and I will have a good cry.
那会很棒的 也会很难过
And it'll be nice. And sad.
你哭的时候真美
Well, you look beautiful when you cry.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Sure.
我会想念迪伦的
I... I'm gonna miss Dylan.
但我绝对是亚莉克莎队的
But, but I am definitely Team Alexa.
亲爱的 我们是她的父母
Honey, we're her parents.
我们当然是亚莉克莎队的
Of course we're Team Alexa.
对 但我是队长
Yeah, but I'm the captain.
我跟迪伦聊天时 他都崩溃了
When I talked to Dylan, he was a wreck.
如果格温妮跟我分手 我也会崩溃
I'd be a wreck if Gwenny broke up with me.
我想我是卢卡斯队的
I guess I'm Team Lucas.
早上好 情况如何
Good morning. How's it going?
华夫饼
Ooh, waffles!
华夫饼
Ooh... waffles.
-华夫饼 -不要 我太难过了
- Waffle? - Oh, I'm too upset.
亚莉克莎下来后 我给她带了这个
Uh, when Alexa does come down, I brought this for her.
难过毛衣
Oh, the sad sweater!
好久没见到了
I haven't seen that in a while.
我给亚莉克莎带了我不想吃的万圣节糖果
I brought Alexa the Halloween candy that I don't want.
等等 扭扭糖 你哪儿都不能去
Oh, wait a minute, Twizzlers? You're not going anywhere.
可怜的亚莉克莎
Oh, poor Alexa.
我想我们今天
I guess we're not going
不能去给她的美妙16岁派对买♥♥裙子了
shopping for dresses for her Sweet 16 today.
我知道她很期待女孩子们一起出去玩
I know she was really looking forward to a girls' day out.
我反正是
I know I was.
我也是 但发生这种事后 谁还能享受买♥♥裙子啊
Me too, but who can enjoy dress shopping after what happened?
-亲爱的 -谢谢
- Oh, hon. - Oh, thanks.
但这事的重点不是我
But this is not about me.
戴夫 你到底要不要抱我
Dave, will you hug me or not?
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我们都陪着她 不管情况有多糟
We're all here for her. No matter how bad it is.
她可能在房♥间里待一整天
I mean, she could be in her room all day.
我真想知道她现在在想什么
I wonder what she's thinking, right now.
她在想 糖浆在哪
She's wondering where the syrup is.
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第二季第六集
亲爱的 华夫饼够了吗
Hey! So, um, honey, is that waffle enough for you?
还是说你需要千层面
Or do you need lasagna?
不用了 谢谢 桌子上有个洞吗
No, thanks. Is there a hole in the table?
是哦
Wow! There is.
我喜欢
I like it.
你怎么样了
So, how... how are you doing?
-我其实没事 -等等 什么
- I'm actually fine. - Wait, what?
我知道 昨晚我很难过
I know. Last night I was upset,
但我今早醒来时 我没事了
but when I woke up this morning, I was fine.
我好担心你 你确定你不难过吗
I was so worried about you. You're sure you're not upset?
我不难过
I'm not.
好吧 太棒了
Okay, okay, well that's great!
-我们什么时候去买♥♥裙子 -你还想去吗
- Hey, when are we going dress shopping? - You still wanna go?
是啊
Yes!
我的美妙16岁派对只剩几个月了
My Sweet 16 is only a couple months away.
我在专注即将发生的事
I'm focusing on what's ahead.
我不会让分手
I won't let some breakup
妨碍我找到最合适的裙子
get in the way of finding the perfect dress.
对 我们要去买♥♥裙子
Yes! We are going dress shopping.
首先我得换掉这睡衣
Uh, but first, I should get out of these pajamas.
我想你不需要这个了
Guess you won't be needing this.
或者这个
Or this.
亲爱的 你确定你不难过吗
Honey, are you sure you're not upset?
我想过去两年里我经历了这么多
I guess, with everything I've been through the past two years,
分手只是分手而已
a breakup is just a breakup.
我没事 妈妈 真心的
I'm okay, Mom. I mean it.
好吧
Okay.
好 如果你不需要哭
All right. Well if you don't need to cry,
那我也不需要哭
then I don't need to cry.
我就打算
I'm just gonna...
往冰箱里看一会
look in the fridge for a moment.
-格温妮 -让开
- Gwenny! - Move!
心碎的男妹
Heartbroken bifflsis.
昨晚你一定很难过
Last night must have been so awful for you.
分手是一回事 但是在派对上分手
It's one thing to break up, but... at a party?
-没必要 -那戏服 太可怕了
- Yeah, no need to-- - And that costume... horrible.
我是说 分手 真是一场令人不快的灾难
I mean, the breakup. So devastating and unflattering.
我是说戏服
I mean the costume.
-卢卡斯 能带她走吗 -格温妮 你想
- Lucas, can you take her somewhere? - Gwenny, you wanna--
女孩子们在说话呢
Shh! The women are talking!
我懂 男人会做傻事
I get it. Guys do dumb things.
我做过
Been there.
大部分时候 他们都不知道自己哪里做错了
Most of the time they don't even know what they did wrong,
然后你说分手时 他们很惊讶
then they're all surprised when you end it.
我没胃口了
I lost my appetite.
哪件裙子写满了"美妙16岁"
Now, what dress says "Sweet 16"?
这件裙子像是"想证明什么的远方姑妈"
This one says, "Distant auntie with something to prove."
亚莉克莎今天表现得还行
Alexa is really acting okay.
我们门多萨家的女人就是这样 我们很坚强
Well, that's how we Mendoza women roll. We are strong!
超级坚强
And full of it.
来这里的路上 你自称过敏
On the way here you claimed to have allergies.
觉得附近有个洋葱
Thought there was an onion nearby,
我没有听到第三个借口
and I didn't hear the third excuse
因为你开进了灌木丛
because you dove into the bushes.
我没事 好吗
I'm fine. Okay?
和亚莉克莎一样
Just like Alexa.
与一个可爱的男孩分手
It takes more than a breakup from a sweet boy who...
他也在我生日时送了花
also brought flowers on my birthday...
还不能击垮我们
to bring us down.
我要试试这个冕状头饰
I'm gonna go try on this tiara.
今天还挺好的
This is turning out to be a nice day.
简直是灾难现场
This is a train wreck.
妈妈
Mom.
亚莉克莎在否认她的感情 这可不健康
Alexa is in denial about her feelings, and it is not healthy.
如果她不处理 她会爆发的
She doesn't deal with it, it's all gonna blow up.
大爆♥炸♥ 我就说这么多
Kaboom. That's all I'm gonna say.
好吧
Hmm. Good.
你也没帮上忙
You are not helping matters
你鼓励亚莉克莎否认自己的感情
by encouraging Alexa to deny her feelings
就因为你希望她没事
just because you want her to be okay.
是啊 我的确希望她没事 她是没事
Yeah, yeah. I do want her to be okay. And she is.
她以为她没事
She thinks she is.
她只是把悲伤藏了起来
She's just tucked her sadness away.
她被触发时 记得拿纸巾
When she gets triggered, grab the Kleenex.
我跟你说 她很痛苦
I'm telling you she's miserable.
哈哈 这地方真好玩
Hahaha! This place is fun!
大爆♥炸♥
Kaboom.
既然去买♥♥裙子没被取消
Since dress shopping didn't get canceled,
看来我们还可以玩我选的电子游戏
looks like we can still play the video game I picked up.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表