剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
好吧 我来买♥♥咖啡 一会去凯尔家接杰克
Okay. I'm grabbing coffee before I pick up Jack from Kyle's.
咖啡师呢
Where's the barrista?
-我 -今天服务不好 你该直接走
- I, uh... - Service is bad today. You should just go.
但我真的很想喝咖啡
I really want a coffee, though.
他来了 你好 我要一杯咖啡吗
Oh, there he is. Hi. May I have a coffee, please?
她不能做吗
Can't she?
她不能做吗
Can't she?
她不能做吗
Can't she?
是的
Yes.
那真奇怪
That was weird.
-打扰了 -妈妈 等等
- Uh, excuse me-- - Uh, Mom, wait. Argh!
我们给你买♥♥
Yeah, you know what, we'll get you one.
你会等很久的
You'll be waiting here forever.
我们会给你送回家
We'll just bring one home for you.
是啊
Yeah, that.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
好险
Oh, that was close.
真高兴这周结束了
I am so glad this week is over.
但是
But...
我实际上通过了期中考试
...I actually got through midterms
我妈妈还没发现我有一份工作
without my mom, ever, finding out I have a job.
我是全A炫酷咖啡师
Okay, I am a straight-A gettin' coffee makin' rock star.
我忘了拿糖包
I forgot to grab sugar packets.
家里没有了
We are out at home.
-你还需要什么吗 -真♥相♥
- Can I get you anything else? - How about the truth?
我觉得这一切都可以通过一个拥抱来解决
You know, I have a feeling this can all be resolved with a hug.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
你在这里工作吗
So... you work here?
是的
Um... yes.
多久了
For how long?
不久 就
Uh, not long... Just...
三个月
...three months.
你永远也不打算告诉我吗
And you were just never going to tell me?
怎么了
What's going on?
我没说你可以休息
I didn't say you could take a break.
我是她妈妈 她在休息
Yeah, I'm her mom. She's on break.
我不怕你 只是要去别的地方
I'm not scared of you. Just have somehwere else to be.
说来听听吧
Let me hear it.
我被选中参加伦敦的戏剧项目
Okay, I, uh, I got accepted into a drama program in London.
但那要花两千美元 我
Uh, but it cost $2,000 and I...
不想问你要钱
didn't want to ask you for the money.
因为我知道你会难过你付不起
Because I knew you'd feel bad that you can't afford it.
那就是
See, that's... that's why...
我不想告诉你的原因 我知道你会难过
I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd feel bad about it.
听着
Listen...
你不该负责我的感受
you're not responsible for my feelings.
我是妈妈 你是孩子
I'm the mom and you're the kid.
该由我来照顾你
It's my job to look out for you.
如果你跟我说了 我本可以帮你的
If you had told me about this, I could have helped you.
你有这笔钱吗
You... you have the money?
我是说精神上的支持
I meant emotionally help you.
我可没有两千美元
I don't have $2,000.
要知道
You know...
我一直都很信任你
I have... always trusted you.
现在我都不知道该怎么想了
And now, I don't know what to think.
我很抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
你该抱歉 我很失望
You should be. I'm disappointed.
你该失望
Yeah, you should be.
我也为你骄傲
I'm also proud of you.
你想出了办法 而不是放弃
You figured out a way to make this work instead of giving up.
你每天都是如此
Hmm. That's what you do every day.
别让我哭 我还在生你的气
Don't make me cry! I'm still mad at you.
我看看我能不能赚点外快帮忙
I'll see if I can find a little money somewhere to help.
也许我们可以卖♥♥掉土豆
Maybe we can sell Potato.
等等 你不会惩罚我吗
Wait. So... you're not going to punish me?
我要惩罚你
Oh, I'm gonna punish you.
但这已经持续一段时间了 所以
But, it's been a while, so,
我得想出好主意
I need to come up with something really good.
我相信你
I believe in you.
总督 让我多了解一下这次伦敦之旅
So, Governor,xa0draw me more about this trip to London Town.
所以亚莉克莎不喜欢我这样
That is why Alexa doesn't like when I do that!
天啊
Oh my...
为什么不和我一起胡言乱语呢 好妈妈
Why not join in some gibberish with me, good mom?
为什么不呢 大杯茶
Why not, you big cup of tea?
-大杯茶 我现在可以给你端来 -那真是
- Big cup of tea? I can get you one now. - That'd be...
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表